Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

Found 21 reviews matching the search See all 1,178 reviews
Productive and professional work place
Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  National City, CAJanuary 30, 2019
Working with pandora you have to always ensure that you are giving your customers you 100% attention and get them the items that best suits their needs.
Pros
Making good friends
Cons
Would rather not say
Risky work environment
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2019
I can't speak for all Pandora Jewelry locations, but this particular franchise (Sandra Holdings) that I worked for could stand to value its employees more.
The discount is good and there are plenty of incentives, but the commission structure (which has changed 4 times since my start date) has made it almost impossible to make goals.
There are several good people who work for this company, but management does not hold anyone accountable for their actions, even if that means they manipulate teammates numbers or continue to come 40 minutes late for work every other shift. I have personally witnessed multiple people who do not do their job gain promotions while others who work hard get overlooked.

The company does prefer to hire from within, which is a plus.
I do consider this higher end retail and a good place for someone to learn useful selling techniques and gain customer service experience.
Pros
Some good co-workers, high end retail
Cons
Short breaks, unrealistic goals, bad insurance options
Flexible Schedule Poor organization
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I would be there longer than I should of been,I was doing a job I was not hired for, for example I was doing sales but I was hired for visual. I also was not properly trained.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor organization
Good for a first job
Visual Merchandiser and Lead Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 29, 2018
Depending on which location you're in, they're all different. This particular location was a little bit nicer than our closer competition in Menlo, but neither stores owners offered any kind of incentive for the sales teams. because of this we were constantly going through employees. the management in the store were always nice though.
Na
Assistant Manager & Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 16, 2018
What to say the job was ok the ppl were ok every one has a different experience at each job it was the not the best but not the worst it's nice location
fun place to work
Accomplished Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 30, 2018
...Up by 2:00 am to catch a flight or a train, my assigned accounts were in different states.

...There's no job security

...There's good management structure

...not knowing what's next

....working with my assigned account
Pros
gym membership
Cons
travel long hours...
Highly collaborative team work, focus on sales
Sales Associate, Visual Merchandiser, Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMarch 15, 2018
I learned how to work as a team, and how to handle a sales-driven job. Was able to manage how to work in high paced, stressful situations where independency is key.
Worked for Franchise, not Corporate; your mileage may vary.
Visuals Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 2, 2018
Easy job with decent pay, but management was over worked. I imagine this is less of an issue at corporate and Ben Bridge stores, but wouldn't really recommend working for a small franchise store.

For example, Ben Bridge stores offer 50% employee discount (so I've heard) but our store only offered 20%. Also no benefits at all, since family owned.
Pros
Fairly easy job, decent pay.
Cons
Franchise owner didn't offer any real benefits.
Unorganized mess of an establishment
Inventory Specialist/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2018
Upon my interview i saw what type of people were employed at this business. A lot of young people (i am 24 so yes i am young) with no experience sporadically moving up in the ranks. Once i started working there i saw how unfair the conditions were. They will start you at minimum wage if you have no backbone. They will keep you at your rate of pay for years on end (met a few people). The owner is unaware of who is actually just milking him for money while simultaneously causing him to lose money for his store. NO overtime unless your slaving during the holidays and before you think that's a plus, they do not have any holidays off. They are open 365 days. Through all types of weather. If you even think about taking a vacation during that time they will start to do petty things like cut your hours and even termination. They do NOT give you time & a half no if ands or but, for ANY holiday. The management is mostly unprofessional and petty. If you are not a favorite you are getting the short end of the stick. yes it is a small store. It is also a franchise so every Pandora is different. in my case i'm talking about the times square & herald square locations in New York City. Really had some good times because of a few employees but the way of life during this job was nothing to be happy about. Thats one positive i can say is that some of the associates were really great people who deserve much more than that store can offer them.
Pros
Cool employees depending i guess
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Productive and and friendly workplace.
Visual Merchandiser, Sales Associate, Host (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
I learned a lot in the past few years about selling, communications and customers service. It can be slow and it can be busy all at once.
Keep myself busy at all time teaches me to be more productive. Having a positive attitude, outgoing make you feel invited. Friendly and multicultural environment.
Pros
Rewards for certain achievements
Cons
Short breaks.
Fun working as a team building our success
Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 2, 2017
I would say a typical day I clean, and double check all of the displays to make sure they are up to date and price check for accuracy. I then find associates to brainstorm with on how to make our day the best it can be.
Learning lots!
Sales Lead and Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDNovember 26, 2016
Typical work day is insane but fun. Being a O&O PANDORA, we have high expectations from corporate than franchise PANDORA. You need to have the ability to learn quickly and at a high pace. Management and HQ expect a lot from you. ASK for more than the 'maximum' pay bracket.
Fun and professional atmosphere with great customer incounters
Assistant Manager / Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 1, 2016
A typical day at work for myself consisted of creating daily game plans for the store and personal sale goals for co workers. Every three hours I would check in on my co workers sales so far and match it to where they should be or projected to be; then coaching from there on.

Being the customer sales leader (CLS) I would make sure my co workers where up selling along with giving my small feed back to how they can improve on the next sale.

Lastly, I helped along side my manager with scheduling and payroll every week.

My co workers where very out going and enjoyable to be around. This job came easy to me because I enjoy challenges and I was in love with helping them create there story's!
Pros
Customer encounters
Cons
Under staffed
Great Learning experience
Regional Visual Merchandiser/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2015
I had the opportunity help build the brand from bottom up. I learned and had many great opportunities.The structure of the brand and internal team was growing and learning needs some changes to streamline.
Productive and fun workplace
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 3, 2015
Enjoyable place to work. A lot of ability to move up in the workplace. Difficult to get time off during certain times of year ex Valentine's day, Christmas, and Mother's day.
Pros
ability to advance, fun workplace, good environment, a lot of visual work
Cons
long hours, must work all holidays no exceptons
High-demanding visual, sales, and training responsibilities.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 9, 2015
My job description of visual merchandiser for the Northeast, required responsibility for over 35 accounts in visual merchandising, sales, and training. This position was mostly traveling, over 40 hours a week in stores and office time at home. I also assisted in planning, executing, and attending in-store events promoting Pandora.
Pros
Extremly independent position
Cons
Not much consistent support from the corporate office
Love it.
Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 28, 2014
Great company. Great staff. Great benefits. Loved making new memories with people on a daily.
Fun job, great people
ASSISTANT MANAGER/VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 3, 2014
My day started by printing out sales reports and calculating daily sales goals. Our position required us to assist customers in purchasing gifts and building pieces for themselves. We were coached and expected to make our monthly sales goal that was based on the hours that we worked.
Pros
Great staff, jewelry incentives
Cons
No insurance
Energetic people who are a pleasure to work with.
Sales Associate, Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 26, 2013
Everyone is always busy without having to be told to keep busy. I definitely learned there how to make a connection with people. Pandora charms are all about special moments connecting two people or just reminiscing. Management there is a well put together group that don't expect employees to do everything but will help out just as much.
fun, creative, fast pace
Visual Merchandiser/Trainer, Colorado & Wyoming (Current Employee) –  westMarch 20, 2013
Fast growing dynamic brand.
Team environment