Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

energetic and diverse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 4, 2018
learning to make connections with customers and satisfying their needs. each customer has a personal connection with pandora, which requires associates to be accommodating and patience. As a sales lead I am responsible for leading the team into make effective sales. As well as doing operational tasks such as counting registers, end of day reports, and training modules.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
standing long hours

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

It was OK
N/A (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJuly 16, 2019
It was an okay experience. To be completely honest it was decent nothing too terrible at first because the staff is fine for the most part except for one older lady that’s been there for years and the manager let’s her get away with everything. And most customers that come in make interaction fairly easy. But the pay is terrible. They pay you $10.10 starting for sales associates (not too much more for the key holder managers) and for your yearly raise no matter the tens of thousands of dollars you made them throughout the year they will give you SCRAPS (no more than $0.32) for all the work and money you made for their company. It’s insulting. Now for management. Management was okay for the most part. The manager I worked with (Currently there), was accommodating for any days I needed off or if I had a schedule change. But she picked and chose which employees she reprimanded for certain behaviors. She had her favorites. And also when she starts to not like an employee she starts to fill their position before they leave in front of their face and not let them know until it’s to late and they have no other choice but to quit or get fired
Watch out for which franchise you join
Store Management (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 12, 2019
I have worked for 2 pandora locations, different franchises. My most recent in Bolingbrook was a joke. They look like they are going out of business. No jewelry to sell. Upper management is constantly giving you more "paperwork tasks" to mask the fact that they can't supply the stores with product.

product.There

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss