Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Excellent place to work with great pay and benefits as well as opportunities for advancement.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2019
This is the best company I have ever worked for. The pay and benefits are exceptional, the corporate culture and opportunity for advancement are fantastic and the working conditions are very good. The work, life balance is the only area that I would say could be improved but this may be more a factor of my goal-oriented and highly motivated personality than the company expectations.
Pros
Great Corporate Culture, Teamwork, Opportunities for Advancement
Cons
Work/Live Balance can sometimes be a challenge

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Still here for the long run.
Designer Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 25, 2019
The envoirnment it stressful there’s not helping that. Any customer service job is but quickly the other empolyees accept you in the “work fam”. Evrything from selling to sweeping the floor is a fun experience. I’ve been here almost a year and can’t wait for another.
Pros
Clean envoirnemnt, Fun coworkers, lots of communication
Cons
Little chance for growth
Friendly work enviornment
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 24, 2019
Everyone was very sweet and we all had each others back. The hours were super flexible so i was able to balance school without a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet new people every single day. The hardest part was when there was slow traffic making it almost impossible to reach our goals.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no yearly raises

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pandora Jewelry.

Powered by Comparably