Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

A great starting point for luxury retail
Sales Lead/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2019
The culture at work is great and allows for opportunity to build a sense of community within coworkers. Enjoyable parts of the job consist of being able to create countless experiences for clients. A con however would be that at times there feels like there isn't much room for constant growth or challenge.

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 24, 2019
This is one of my favorite jobs so far. I only wish they paid more or at least offered full time. The managers and associates are super nice and the schedule is flexible.
Cons
No break unless you work 6 hours
Crazy turnaround rate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FlMay 19, 2019
Nothing was ever consistent. Managers would get fired or moved around constantly. Policies, dress code, commission structure was constantly changing. Management was always backstabbing each other. No one would take responsibility for anything. I guess they didn’t want to do their job or felt it wasn’t their job so you had to keep asking till it got done if it got done. Managers played favorites. Hourly wage varied drastically and was very unfair as to how they valued one person over another. No raises whatsoever!!! Great reviews only to have a BUT that no one could explain how to achieve. Many excuses to not give out raises only to find out other employees were making much more. High expectations with very low appreciation. Managers would talk down to you and bully you. No self worth here. We were treated as a number regardless reaching high goals consistently and making the franchise money. I loved Pandora in itself and the owners story but I got tired of not being worthy of a raise after reaching all max goals. Upper management and the owner are clueless about what goes on in the store. Don’t work here if you want to be valued as a person and employee. Also, there’s definitely no job stability, if they don’t like you they’ll get rid of you. Same goes for management.
Pros
Commission was good when achievable
Cons
Poor hourly rate, constant overall changes, constantly understaffed, hostile and overwhelming work environment

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss