Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Interesting, enjoyable, creative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 8, 2014
Working at Pandora was a very interesting experience. The main item to sell a Pandora are their charm bracelets. There are hundreds of charms to choose from and the purpose of the bracelet is to tell your life story. Being said, every customer would have a different story and it was enjoyable to listen and help customers to recreate their wonderful memories. Work atmosphere was great and under experienced management. Co-workers were a team and worked together. During holidays, Pandora would get extremely busy and it sometimes became difficult to keep track of which customers walked in first. When situations like this occurred, I learned it was always best to stay focused and perform my duties up to standards.
Pros
meeting people, discounts, learning different cultures
Cons
no sitting

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Hostile environment
Sales lead (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 6, 2019
I gave them a 3 week notice and they gave me a bounced check!! I am supposed to be relocating to another state for a new career but I can’t now because I never got paid for my last 3 weeks of work
Pros
There are no pros the discount isn’t worth the trouble
Cons
Bounce checks racism
The people you work with are fun. Management is a different story.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXJune 5, 2019
The job itself is not hard as long as you know how to talk to people. The people you work with will either make your experience enjoyable or bad

If you have a bad manager, you might not enjoy working here.
It varies on the location, as Pandora is a franchise. For this reason it is also very difficult to file any complaints. You are either ignored or get a very disappointing response .

Most of the issues i had were with pay, they would often mess up our checks with either too little hours or no specification as to why that was so.'

Again, pandora is a franchise. this is my experience working with these particular owners.

Management was also bad.

Aside from that a typical day consist of restocking and making sure the store looks presentable to the guest. Very easy,
Pros
free food during meetings, cool guest experience.
Cons
low pay, no benefits, cannot place any complaints about management, favoritism .

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pandora Jewelry.

Powered by Comparably