Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Good Temporary Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAApril 2, 2019
I worked for Pandora for a little over two years. My experience at first was an amazing one. as my coworkers and managers were amazing. The customers seemed to gradually get worse over the years until they were just intolerable (my personal opinion). However, I built life lasting relationships with my coworkers that really surprised me. The way was good depending on where you are in life. HOLIDAYS WERE HORRIBLE. Lines were outside of the door, and it was busy from open to close (often closing late). However, you do potlucks and everyone is suffering so you're not alone. Schedule was okay.
Pros
Coworkers, Management
Cons
Customers

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 15, 2019
I enjoyed y time at Pandora. Everyone was like family. It felt more like at home than at work. The work was easy and everyone at the job were team players.
Typical Retail
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
Depending on ownership, can be a fun and rewarding place to work or a complete mess. The corporate side of company is highly quota focused causing unnecessary competition.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight