Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Strong Diversity and Productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 18, 2019
- It's hardly busy weekdays
- I learned how to improve my communication skills
- Strong diversity
- Seeing a customer happy with their jewelry makes you feel accomplished

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Crazy turnaround rate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mall at Millenia in Orlando, FlMay 19, 2019
Nothing was ever consistent. Managers would get fired or moved around constantly. Policies, dress code, commission structure was constantly changing. Management was always backstabbing each other. No one would take responsibility for anything. I guess they didn’t want to do their job or felt it wasn’t their job so you had to keep asking till it got done if it got done. Managers played favorites. Hourly wage varied drastically and was very unfair as to how they valued one person over another. No raises whatsoever!!! Great reviews only to have a BUT that no one could explain how to achieve. Many excuses to not give out raises only to find out other employees were making much more. High expectations with very low appreciation. Managers would talk down to you and bully you. No self worth here. We were treated as a number regardless reaching high goals consistently and making the franchise money. I loved Pandora in itself and the owners story but I got tired of not being worthy of a raise after reaching all max goals. Upper management and the owner are clueless about what goes on in the store. Don’t work here if you want to be valued as a person and employee. Also, there’s definitely no job stability, if they don’t like you they’ll get rid of you. Same goes for management.
Pros
Commission was good when achievable
Cons
Poor hourly rate, constant overall changes, constantly understaffed, hostile and overwhelming work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 15, 2019
I enjoyed y time at Pandora. Everyone was like family. It felt more like at home than at work. The work was easy and everyone at the job were team players.

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

88%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss