Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

part time sale
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 17, 2015
This is a nice job for a young person starting out but it is very hard to advance there. Hiring from outside happens a lot and even when a full time position is available you can easily be overlooked.
Pros
fun
Cons
pay, hours, advancement.

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Hostile environment
Sales lead (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 6, 2019
I gave them a 3 week notice and they gave me a bounced check!! I am supposed to be relocating to another state for a new career but I can’t now because I never got paid for my last 3 weeks of work
Pros
There are no pros the discount isn’t worth the trouble
Cons
Bounce checks racism
The people you work with are fun. Management is a different story.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXJune 5, 2019
The job itself is not hard as long as you know how to talk to people. The people you work with will either make your experience enjoyable or bad

If you have a bad manager, you might not enjoy working here.
It varies on the location, as Pandora is a franchise. For this reason it is also very difficult to file any complaints. You are either ignored or get a very disappointing response .

Most of the issues i had were with pay, they would often mess up our checks with either too little hours or no specification as to why that was so.'

Again, pandora is a franchise. this is my experience working with these particular owners.

Management was also bad.

Aside from that a typical day consist of restocking and making sure the store looks presentable to the guest. Very easy,
Pros
free food during meetings, cool guest experience.
Cons
low pay, no benefits, cannot place any complaints about management, favoritism .

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight