Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 644 reviews matching the search See all 1,166 reviews
Not my favorite
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 28, 2019
Pandora has great products, I wasn’t there as a full time employee and that’s the only way to get benefits from them. Location was trouble (Disney Springs) I had to park to far from the actual store
The upper management is very unprofessional
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMarch 24, 2019
Human Resources is secretive and comes to the conclusion to write up all involved... never make a statement based on something you witnessed or were involved in ...
Fun in school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 19, 2019
I worked here part time a little in high school and some when I graduated. I loved it, I had regulars, good relationship with co workers and management. There is some room for advancement but you have to let them know you're interested or they'll fill that position. Hours are pretty unpredictable but lets be honest, there will always be someone that doesn't want to work one day and will let you have their shift. Standard 30 min lunch.
Cons
not much room for advancement
Strong Diversity and Productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 18, 2019
- It's hardly busy weekdays
- I learned how to improve my communication skills
- Strong diversity
- Seeing a customer happy with their jewelry makes you feel accomplished
Terrible
Key Holder/Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 18, 2019
Too much favoritism, mgmt chooses favorites who dont block out for their breaks. Work culture is cliquey and cringy. Spend more time with each other than customers
Great Place to work

very informative

great people

great team work

informative training everyday learning
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Pandora
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 13, 2019
Beautiful products with a great discount but the pay was minimum wage. Great experience, great way to express creativity.
So peaceful and you get to work in the mall.
Pros
great discount
Fun environment to work in
Designer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 12, 2019
You get to work one on one with customers and tell them what they think they want. There is no commission unfortunately but does offer incentives. The company over so is great
Pros
Fun competitions, incentives
Cons
Management at times
fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 11, 2019
everyone made the job fun even though it is a serious working environment. we knew when to be serious but also knew how to have fun and enjoy each other.
Pros
fun
Cons
no comission
Pandora Nightmare
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 8, 2019
There are a few people that I have enjoyed working with at PANDORA. A few years ago, workplace culture was great. You could not walk down a hall without someone speaking, flashing a warm smile or just saying hello even if you did not know them. There has been a lot of changes with management so its expected that the culture would change but the company did not do well keeping employees engaged. When the company laid off a lot of people, HR closed their doors and if a certain "type" of person was laid off, private security was brought in to protect HR. FYI when I say certain type, lets say security was not always hired, only select races.

The culture went from warm smiles to people being disgruntle, resigning and or festering gossip. Part of the reason why people are disgruntle is because the organization would announce a change and then you would see some departments not complying with those changes.

The hardest part of the job was watching other departments get praised and raises for not doing their job but when its the department that takes in all the complaints, its easy to spin it to their favor.
Pros
Reduce Lunches, Gym and Great View
Cons
HR and Salary not market price
Great culture and workalike balance!
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 7, 2019
Great people to work with and management is flexible with employee scheduling. There is room to grow within the store setting employees are recognized for good work
Working retail is never easy, but the team at Pandora made it fun!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2019
Whether you've worked retail in the past or if you're brand new, working at Pandora would be a great option! Learning the product may be overwhelming at first, but get through it and you'll be able to focus on hitting your sales goals, building a client book, and having fun with all the jewelry! Definitely recommend! Employee discount is fantastic!
Pros
Great Employee Discount to help you give gifts for the holidays
Cons
Never having a fixed work schedule, dealing with rude customers
Fun place to work but overall the place sucks
Consumer Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 5, 2019
The company brings you as a temp and make you believe they will hire you after your 6 months but it is not the the case. They will terminate you without notice as soon as your 6 months end. They WONT keep you regardless what they will make you believe. They are cheaters.
Manager is micro manager, only 10 min break, 30 min. lunch no matter how many hours worked.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  oklahoma okcMarch 4, 2019
Your day starts with 5min before scheduled time for work. Then store meeting on goals achieved and new goals for that day. Then windows and counters cleaned. Sales are complicated and lengthy and merchandise rely on your good memory. Manager is micro manager and is not very pleasant. Culture of work place is overboard in sales and credit cards. The hardest part of the job is making other staff happy.
Cons
Must have hair done regulary, nails are to be done in muted colors, you are not given any monies toward the expensives you in currer.
One word...Favoritism!!
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 27, 2019
I was an employee for years, and i never noticed how bad the favoritism was until just recently. You will get called out if you’re checking you’re email, or on social media, but it’s ok if another associate is playing games on their phone the whole day. Or if another employee is watching gaming videos all day as well. Don’t bother busting your tail to get the job done either bc all that does is get you a shift you didn’t ask for....again, because if you’re not a favorite, you get screwed, whether the shift is convenient for you or not. The favorites get the shift they want though, even though they don’t get off their tails and do anything. The lack of communication is really bad as well. No one seems to know their head from their butt, and every week they’re changing policies and confusing the heck out of the employees. There is also the vault manager who, if he doesn’t like you, you won’t be there long. Many times have i seen temps get let go within the first week bc they didn’t like the way they were talked to by the vault manager, or he just didn’t like them. Also to note, he abuses the point system just to rid of full time employees he doesn’t like. Don’t worry about moving up with the company either, only favorites get that privilege too. The whole company has always been like high school used to be, with plenty of drama and employees dating each other. Heed my warning, unless you kiss butt to be a favorite, there’s no point in working here. You’ll get screwed otherwise, and get no sympathy from ANY of the management. They could care less about what anyone has to say. They  more... are going to run things how they want, and the favorites get all the privileges and can be as lazy as they want.  less
Fun enviroment
Greeter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2019
Pandora is honestly one of my favorite jobs. I love getting to know new people all over the world and hearing the stories they have to tell. I gained lots of knowledge from different nationalities. The reason why we get to meet people from all over the world is because i work on Michigan ave. The busiest tourist street in downtown.
Franchise Pandora that is family owned.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 25, 2019
The Pandora I worked for was a franchise, so we had a small, family-feel company. I reported to a District Manager and also had a Company Trainer. My team consisted between 10-15 people, and up to 25-30 people around Christmas time. The whole company felt like a family to me, especially the other store managers within our franchise.
I learn a lot
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2019
While i'm working in Pandora for this few years I learn how to do well on customers services. The hardest part of the job is have to make a monthly goal to reach the monthly commission.
okay
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 17, 2019
My location is a franchise. the turnover rate is unbelievable. staff would drop like flies.your disrespected and unappreciated.. some managers would cry daily. no work life balance. no answers to policies because they never knew the right answers.pray for them! they will use you until your not needed. call outs EVERYDAY! that location has rude customers. holiday season is the WORST! how did I survive, I ask my self. goodluck, I would reccomend that you work for a corporate store vs. this franchise. I wish the owners would take a real look at who really hurting there business... some great people has left!
Pros
The owners were nice... especially the husband. great man!
Cons
management... no advancement.. schedules. call outs. new managers constantly!
Fun Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLFebruary 14, 2019
Love the people I work with. Store owner is extremely kind and understanding of certain situations. The managers in store are nice as well. Never really had an issue with management or any other employees.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight