Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 643 reviews matching the search See all 1,165 reviews
Competitve and fun.
Vendedora (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 7, 2019
Pandora for me was the perfect opportunity to reinforce my suggestive sales skills. I learned different techniques to connect with customers and maintain that connection so that when they returned to the store they would want to be taken care of by me. It is a highly competitive job since goals are assigned per employee daily to achieve the monetary goal of the day therefore if you do not meet your goal it is very possible that the company does not meet the goal of the day.
Pros
Discounts
Not a fit for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 7, 2019
Co workers were the only positive about working here. I cannot speak for all pandora stores but as for our franchise: benefits were not good, hours were ridiculous for the pay (which was also ridiculous), extremely high stress environment, goals were near impossible and you were scolded like a child for not meeting them. Worst of all though was the management.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Short breaks, hours, management, pay, high stress environment
Lovely work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 2, 2019
The manager was always bright and helpful! The customers you can not control but you learn to deal. This job has truly helped mature me and help with my communication skills.
Pros
Flexible hours/scheduling
Cons
Not many hours
Not pleasant place to work
Sales Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYFebruary 1, 2019
Disrespectful and disregarding management, some coworkers were very unfreandly .
Overall mid school atmosphere- too immature. You will not going to make promised lousy 1% commission from monthly goal bcs they did everything possible for you do not reach it .
Pros
Nothing !
Cons
Everything!
Productive and professional work place
Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  National City, CAJanuary 30, 2019
Working with pandora you have to always ensure that you are giving your customers you 100% attention and get them the items that best suits their needs.
Pros
Making good friends
Cons
Would rather not say
Risky work environment
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2019
I can't speak for all Pandora Jewelry locations, but this particular franchise (Sandra Holdings) that I worked for could stand to value its employees more.
The discount is good and there are plenty of incentives, but the commission structure (which has changed 4 times since my start date) has made it almost impossible to make goals.
There are several good people who work for this company, but management does not hold anyone accountable for their actions, even if that means they manipulate teammates numbers or continue to come 40 minutes late for work every other shift. I have personally witnessed multiple people who do not do their job gain promotions while others who work hard get overlooked.

The company does prefer to hire from within, which is a plus.
I do consider this higher end retail and a good place for someone to learn useful selling techniques and gain customer service experience.
Pros
Some good co-workers, high end retail
Cons
Short breaks, unrealistic goals, bad insurance options
Excelente empresa
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 22, 2019
Buen ambiente de trabajo , contamos con supervisor
Pros
Cons
Si
Can be slow at times, woman are fun to work with at times,
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 19, 2019
They really do try their best to accommodate to their associates but sometimes management staff is not consistent on company policy’s regarding the Jewerly and standing behind their associates. Coming into the company I had really high hopes of being promoted as I was told at my interview they only promote within, as I had management experience and over a year and six months being here, I have not been selected for a few open positions in management. The policy’s are apparently the same but no one follows them, especially if you’re favored by the district managers. You’re expected to make goals in order to make commission and this was great when I started but now it’s changed and is almost impossible to reach these even if you’re selling gold everyday and have been in sales for a long period of time. The pros are at the end of the day making connections with the customers and them turning into your regulars, getting to know them which leads to better sales overall. Your PTO gets reloaded every couple months. You meet great coworkers.
Pros
Flexible hours, benefits, discounts, Pto
Cons
Short breaks during holidays, management
A good place to work
Global Incident and Problem Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2019
Pandora offers many exciting opportunities, but it is a retail company that moves at a very fast pace. The processes in place are not very mature, but there are continuous efforts to make them more effective. There have been many changes in management since February 2018, resulting in a significant culture change. Overall, Pandora is a good place to work if you can handle demanding workloads and deadlines. Opportunities for advancement are available, but the current management seem to prefer to recruit talent from the outside rather than promote from within.
Pros
Discounted or free daily breakfast and lunch
Cons
High pressure, high demand culture
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 14, 2019
Great culture! Employee engagement is a top priority and you can easily tell with all the perks that the employees get. The environment is relaxed and you get the respect and value that you deserve.
Fun and exciting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 13, 2019
A fun and relax work place
Greeter/wrapper (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2019
I really liked working at Pandora but it was just a seasonal job for me. But everyone is nice and respectful. I really liked working there because it is in the mall.
Pros
Sometimes they bring food for the workers
Cons
Your legs hurt for standing too much
toxic
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 9, 2019
worked over 50 hrs per week, and check came always with errors.
The owner of the franchise i worked for ...wanted us to work more than 40 hrs. No overtime .
Amazing Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJanuary 8, 2019
I love this job. I am able to come back from college and pick up some hours. Everyone is great to work with and the management is great. They make sure you are happy with our hours and are recognized when deserved.
Pros
Discounts on Jewelry
Cons
Shortened breaks
If you love jewelry
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 7, 2019
I love Pandora product so it made my job easy. It is daily customer face to face interaction advising them of product specifications and make recommendations based on information gathered about the customers shopping needs.
Pros
fast paced work environment
Cons
short breaks
Great work environment
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 3, 2019
Great work environment. Fast paced and fun. Great work life/home life balance. Diverse staff. Job culture is top notch. Franchisee's take the upmost pride in brand partnership.
Disorganized
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 29, 2018
I thought this was going to be a fun job. The girls weren’t very welcoming at first but they got better after a while. But the overall experience I had with this company was very unpleasant. There was new rules everyday, there was favoritism and the manager was super two faced. There was a lot of gossip about each other no matter who you were. The manager makes up everything as she goes and basically her way or no way. They even told us we couldn’t take breaks anymore(during a 9 hour shift)
An ok place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLDecember 29, 2018
A great company to work for if you can learn to adjust to the store management. Fair treatment towards lower management wasn't always exhibited. This is in terms of scheduling, company policies, etc.
Pros
Great customers and staff.
Cons
Unfair treatment of lower management.
Everything is not what it seems
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Township of Liberty, OHDecember 27, 2018
When working there it was pretty stressful. They pushed us on having high sales and a lot of sales. It was like a normal sales job however we did not make a commission. We had hourly pay. So there wasn't much incentive to make a lot of sales.
Very Fun Place to work
Sales Associate/Designer (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill Mall, NJDecember 15, 2018
Great place to work at if you are looking for a part time job during the holiday season. Pandora is a very fast paced job with aa very flexible schedule.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight