Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 643 reviews matching the search See all 1,165 reviews
Great Place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working in the Jewelry and designing. Pandora is a GREAT product. Also, the owners of the company were great to work for. They provide free cleanings and a great discount
Productive workplace with set expectations
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 11, 2018
Being in retail, we had very clear expectations and goals. PANDORA always made them clear and concise. Communication could be an issue from time to time, but that was mostly because we always were tending to customers when they were in the store.
Family feeling at work, fun workspace, but low salary
Sales Consultant, Marketing assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2018
Pandora is really generous about giving you a lot of jewelry for bonuses, hitting targets, contests and etc. But unfortunately pay is really low, so as a full time job is a bad choice, because you’ll spend all your time at work but never get enough money to cover your bills and expenses
Pros
Management is nice, company ethic, free jewelry
Cons
Low pay, long hours
Calm environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 28, 2018
Easy job if you can sell. Very calm environment, They hire pretty nice people. Black Friday is a nightmare but that goes for any retail job. You get to try on and wear the jewelry while at work
Good team work an place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 28, 2018
Pandora is a store that is one of the best selling product and easy because is self-made and unique and the company is one the good ones as well and the company that i have there and the experience is was on of the best.
Somewhat unorganized
Designer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC, USNovember 19, 2018
Often very chaotic and understaffed . poorly designed, favoritism,not much chance for advancement. requires continuing education of the products and that is very helpful. often change requirements in the handbook. return policy changes frequently. the product line has become of a poorer quality than when first introduced. never able to sit unless on a meal break
Pros
co workers are nice
Cons
short breaks, lack of support
Fast paced environment during holidays
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 14, 2018
Great management and the pay is fine for an HS/beginning college student. Best as a part time job for some extra money and to practice selling. Would recommend to a person who is trying to improve sales.
Unprofessional management team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 8, 2018
Personally, I did not have an enjoyable experience working with this company. Our management team was not professional and during the duration of my employment we had extensive managerial changes. This was my second job and that was clear from the start before I was hired and I had stated I had limited hours. Over time my manager, both previous and new, pressured me for more hours and eventually it led me to me leaving.
Very productive work place
Sales Associate- Part time (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WINovember 7, 2018
A typical day at work would include being notified of my goal for the day, assisting customers with what they need and exploring their options by simply adding on jewelry that would go hand in hand with what they were looking for.
Good workplace
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 2, 2018
They wrote you up for a call out even if you have a reason and you have to call out 48 hours before you can’t eat in the store you u need to take it out the schedule is done late all the time on Sunday you will get your Monday schedule at night
Pros
Convenient location in the mall a lot of foot traffic
Cons
Over staffed
Strict and quick paced
Key Holder and CSL (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 29, 2018
Pandora is a great company, however, they are fairly strict employers. I am provided a flexible schedule and I have made great friends. The environment has little breaks and stress management is required.
Most enjoyable part
Designer/ sales associate (Former Employee) –  Reeds, VAOctober 28, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job was building the different braclets everyday. I started to gain a steady set of customers because they loved my degins.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short break
Friendly environment
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 28, 2018
I usually expect a mid level jewlery store would be more nasty, but the environment that i have was pretty chill. I got to expose fashion, style, mindset, and language of many types of people.
poor work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Annapolis Mall Annapolis, MDOctober 17, 2018
there rude and management is very unprofessional and they only want to you to work on weekends and there permit stays work during the week . There unfair to there new employees / seasonal
Pros
Cons
Nice charms
Learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIOctober 16, 2018
It was a great learning experience and had very helpful development tools for each individual. They provide a chance to any whiling to learn and has good implementation, can work well under pressure and can communicate accordingly.
Fantastic place to begin or continue your career
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 16, 2018
Fantastic company with a superior corporate culture which is undergoing robust growth that provides ample opportunities for personal as well as professional advancement.
Pros
Terrific company to work for. Exceptional management and leadership. Great corporate culture.
Cons
Excessive workload. Lack of work life balance.
Friendly people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  680 Legacy Place Dedham, M.A. 02026October 15, 2018
Pandora is an international Danish jewelry manufacturer and retailer and it is known for customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, and necklaces. It became my collection because i like the style and design.
artistically inspiring/ fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 8, 2018
Clean modern work environment. Team driven store with sales goals and ever changing product keeps the job interesting. Always a new sales event which helps to motivate employees.
Pros
fun product to sell/ team building environment
Cons
minimal ability to move up. Few management openings in each store
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLOctober 8, 2018
Very flexible with hours. Pay is not the best but discount accommodates for it. You get to set your own sale goal for the day as long as it is higher than company policy which is very manageable.
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay
fun and claim work place
Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 4, 2018
it’s claim and collective working at pandora, everyone gets a long with everyone.
it’s not hard making the customer happy and helping them make their decisions on what they want or what they want to give as a gift
Pros
discounts
Cons
don’t get paid holidays

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pandora Jewelry.

Powered by Comparably