Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 643 reviews matching the search See all 1,165 reviews
energetic and diverse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 4, 2018
learning to make connections with customers and satisfying their needs. each customer has a personal connection with pandora, which requires associates to be accommodating and patience. As a sales lead I am responsible for leading the team into make effective sales. As well as doing operational tasks such as counting registers, end of day reports, and training modules.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
standing long hours
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 4, 2018
Pandora is a great place to work. It requires customer interactions including but not limited to: sales, returns, overall customer satisfactions, etc.... It also requires employees to be independent under little to no supervision as well as proactive when doing general projects.
Very productive and open environment. A great place to grow as an individual, but also a place to
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 4, 2018
Pandora has been my favorite place to work at so far. The company itself is amazing and I have a great interest for it. As someone who hasn’t had experience in sales or jewelry, I found myself a jewelry lover and enthusiast. I loved designing bracelets and collections for the store’s displays and of course our customers. It is stressful knowing there’s a monthly budget you have to make, while also making sure to beat your previous year’s goals, but to also make sure the whole store makes it’s budget. It’s a difficulty to get used to but the feeling of success is very rewarding. Personal drama and feuds can make it difficult to remain focused, like I would imagine at any job, but without a connected team it’s hard to be as successful. I would like to continue to strive with the skills I’ve developed in a more civil environment.
Pros
Flexible schedule if you’re balancing work or another job, commission
Cons
Short breaks, not a lot of coverage, strict scheduling in result of a smaller team
Great incentives for selling products
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 3, 2018
Got bonuses for selling the store's products as well as great discounts. Got thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and was able to buy gifts for my family and friends.
Very fast-paced and competitive environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAOctober 3, 2018
You really have to compete for hours and must be very serious about selling. Meaning if you aren’t really great at sales, you will not be worked. If you just want a job to get through school, like me, I don’t recommend. They only care about your sales, your numbers, and if you’re following the conversation guidelines. You are also required to push the Pandora Preferred Card and you will get in trouble if you don’t get people to sign up for one. Sometimes the hours are great and others I would go weeks without so much as one shift. On another note, the women I worked with and for were absolutely amazing! I actually hated to leave Pandora because my coworkers had become a second family.
Pros
Great discount, employee recognition, pay, corporate gives employees’ gifts
Cons
Ridiculous sales goals, Pandora credit card, inconsistent hours
DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJSeptember 28, 2018
Most days are not busy, usually busy during sales or holidays. The most enjoyable is to able to help a customer find the perfect gift that they are looking for and they are happy with the purchase.
Fun and driven work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dover, DESeptember 27, 2018
I enjoy working at Pandora. It is ideal for a creative person that is social and loves people. A lot of fun and amazingly unheard of employee discount. The people I work with are amazing. My manager is very motivating and works with schedule.
Pros
Discount, fun
Cons
No medical for part timers
fun and creative
STYLIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2018
had a great work/life balance. employees were great co-workers. product was fun to sell. pay could be better but you get great commission based on your sales for the month.
Amazing workplace, very professional
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 22, 2018
I highly recommend Pandora to girls looking to grow and gain experience as well as build onto their personal goals. The benefits are also a pro of being employed here.
Great place to start your career.
LMS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 18, 2018
Highly competitive environment. Self-motivated/eager personalities likely to succeed. Work/life balance typically leads to short tenures with the organization.
Great workplace where you can grow
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 16, 2018
Pandora is a very open and welcoming store to work in. They are vigilant with the employee reviews and are always happy to be given constructive criticism.
Flexible Schedule Poor organization
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I would be there longer than I should of been,I was doing a job I was not hired for, for example I was doing sales but I was hired for visual. I also was not properly trained.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor organization
Very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MISeptember 11, 2018
Pandora made sure that we had all the knowledge about their products. I was very sad leaving Pandora, because it was such a wonderful place to work. The managers were incredible and my coworkers were amazing!
Pros
discounts, busy, interractions with customers
Cons
healthcare, hours
Great perks and benefits, not much room for growth
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2018
Great perks and benefits
OT/hourly pay option for some departments because of busy/holiday seasons
Not much room for growth
Management inconsistent at times
Productive workplace with a fun atmosphere
Designer promoted to Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 4, 2018
Even though selling jewelry can sometimes be stressful, my time at Pandora was overall really great! I was taught many valuable lessons not only in sales, but in management and life in general. While there is a lot of work, both up front with the customer and behind the scenes, it is a great place to work if you are motivated.
Helps build personal connections
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2018
Just a cute little job. Great for a first job. Highly recommend to people who are not looking for growth in a company but wants to have a decent side job.
great environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 2, 2018
management need work but besides that everyday at work was so fun. all my co workers were great people and I loved to be around them. also we would have small competitions like who could sell the most in a day.
Numbers is all they care about!
Picker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 31, 2018
When i first started their it was a very friendly and fun atmosphere. We all supported each other and really had fun. Over the past yrs though, management has gotten really cutthroat, making you work mandatory overtime almost every weekend. If you work here, you basically can’t have a life outside of work. I would say it’s a good job if you’re starting out, but don’t plan to stay long bc you won’t move up anywhere.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch.
Cons
gotta make your numbers or your out the door. Work mandatory overtime or your fired.
A good working environment, motivational to meet the goals of each month
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRAugust 30, 2018
Each day that you arrives had to see the goal of that day to know how it could be fulfilled, if the goal of the last day was fulfilled. The managers were interested in knowing how they could help you in order to do a better job.
Good for a first job
Visual Merchandiser and Lead Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 29, 2018
Depending on which location you're in, they're all different. This particular location was a little bit nicer than our closer competition in Menlo, but neither stores owners offered any kind of incentive for the sales teams. because of this we were constantly going through employees. the management in the store were always nice though.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pandora Jewelry.

Powered by Comparably