Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center Employee Reviews

Not what I thought
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJune 28, 2018
It was disorganized with poor communication. Respect for mid-levels is lacking. There are no reviews in order to grow as a provider. A lot of turn over.
Depressing.
Medical record technician (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMay 8, 2018
This review is for the business office and does not reflect on the main practice:This place will suck your soul out and leave you dry then come back, trick you with pizza and do it again but worse. The managers are cliquey and are of no help to there employees.
Panorama
Extra Curricular and Volunteer Activities (Former Employee) –  Golden, COFebruary 18, 2018
Great place to work. People are amazing and the work culture is great. There is good work-life balance. I really enjoyed my team and all the training and support I obtained as an intern.
CBO is a sterile, dark, dull place to work.
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Golden, CONovember 5, 2017
Cooped in that dark, depressing environment sent me running. The expectations of employees are high. Heavy volume and chaotic phone system was a challenge. Way too many rules and preferences for the providers made scheduling a nightmare. Training was great but couldn’t make up for the sterile environment and being chained to a desk. Compensation was great but I could not hang in there. Made me leave healthcare altogether.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Dark, dreary office, cranky patients, demanding providers
Bad management
Former employee billing (Former Employee) –  Golden, COSeptember 8, 2017
Very poor management. When something has not been done right due to there directive, they will point the finger right at you to upper management to cover themselves. Very disappointed in management. An employee should not take be blame for a mistake if the supervisor gave them the instruction to do. If you so not fit in with the office clicks, they make you feel very uncomfortable. A lot if cubical visiting and whispering, and if you walk past they stop talking. Very poor work environment. This place says they have a a great culture, but by far they have a horrible one.
Pros
Most of the doctors were awesome
Cons
Poor management
Horrific Management
Billing (Former Employee) –  Golden, COAugust 16, 2017
Un-healthy work enviroment. The only plus are the Physicians I would seek their care always. There is so much turnover due to the management they talk the talk but they do not walk the walk. The pay and benefits are good but not good enough to stay working there. More Cons than Pros.
Pros
Doctors and Staff
Cons
All management
Health Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 1, 2017
Great PTO package and medical coverage. Encourages growth from within. Great place to learn in a fast paced environment. Many employee activities and you get your birthday paid off.
Long Hours
Medcial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Golden, Westminster, & Littleton/HRSeptember 22, 2015
Overall company was good, but management needed to be structured. Poor communication between staff and management. Physicians are awesome and always more than willing to teach. Staff/co-workers were immature and lacked experience for this professional position. No breaks!
Pros
Pto
Cons
No breaks, long hours, poor management & no advancement
High turnover, CBO has terrible management, HR is not truthful or discretionary when an employee leaves
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Golden, COAugust 20, 2015
This review is for the business office in Golden and does not necessarily reflect my opinions of management and employees in any other area.

Management is terrible. A director of revenue cycle who really knew what she was doing was fired and to fill her position they promoted someone with zero insurance background, zero claims processing background, zero A/R background, and zero management or supervisory background.

They hired a Coding and Compliance Officer who bragged about being "banned" from Centura properties, and she became the new director's "backbone" since he knew nothing but numbers.

The work environment became hostile (for me - I can't and won't speak for anyone else in that regard) after these changes were made.

The HR Director shared details of my employment status upon my resignation (and lied about them) with another employee in an email that he then shared with me. So yes, I saw it with my own eyes. I believe this in and of itself is illegal, but I'm not positive about that.

The staff as a whole was also given details about the previous director's "resignation" - and those details were not truthful.

The turnover is extremely high. Turnover is high for this industry as it is, but when even your CEO talks about how the turnover is higher than normal during an all-staff meeting, well... That speaks volumes.

If you resign and/or are let go, DO NOT apply for unemployment unless you can put up a fight. In most cases they WILL fight your claim, regardless of the circumstances under which you left. If you do apply for unemployment, well no -
  more... if you DO lose your job with them somehow, and whether or not you apply for unemployment, DO retain an attorney.

If you are looking to grow with the company, do the opposite of what you would normally do. Do NOT become involved in committees. Do NOT give any indication that you are wanting to grow with them. Do NOT do extremely well in your current position. In fact, do a mediocre job. DO simply clock in and clock out every day. Do NOT become passionate about your job and/or the company. Behave as though "it's just a job". DO become very friendly with the HR director, and maybe a few others in the executive positions. If you follow all of the above, you will be well on your way to moving up within the organization.

On a positive note, the doctors are some of the best in the nation. If I needed orthopedic surgery, I would definitely consider using them.

Another positive? I loved my coworkers while I was there. Most of the employees are truly wonderful people, and deserve so much more than to be working for a company like this.

I would definitely not recommend working for Panorama Orthopedics.
Pros
The doctors are fantastic, if you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon.
Cons
Bad management, difficult to grow, HR shares details about your employment status with others, etc. etc. etc.
Financial Liaison (Current Employee) –  Golden, COAugust 21, 2012
Nice place to work if you work hard. Good people room to grow. processes are not very good.
Productive workplace with professional environment
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Golden, COMay 22, 2012
A typical day is greeting patients,checking them in and putting charts up. We also hand out any balances and take payment from the patient if they prefer to do so. Checking out patients and closing batch at end of shift.