Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center

Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center Employee Reviews

United States24 reviews
The doctors and CEO are great! Management needs a lot of work. I met a lot of great friends through this job. A lot of travel is required between offices.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
pay
These people are racist, and they play favouritism. If you haven't been there for years they dont really care about you. Management sucks and when you complain about an employee that has been there for years they ignore it and promote the people you complain about. Good luck if you work there. You are just another number, dont trust anyone there.
There are no leaders and there is constantly people who are just doing favors for each other instead of based on anything tangible. Negative work culture.
Received additional training in the Full cycle billing process as an Authorization Specialist. Enjoyed working with the Doctors, other medical staff and my Peers.

Enjoyed assisting patients with the billing process and questions to make them more comfortable and secure with the whole process of surgery and solving any billing issues they may have had.
Pros
Employee Appreciation Committee, Healthcare, Personal Reward
Cons
High Employee Turnover, Management & Corporate Communication
At first this seemed to be a really good company to work for. Then after a few weeks things changed big time. Team Lead and Supervisor didn't like me, yelled at me, didn't understand where I was coming from, was bullied, harresed and humabilited. Just not a good company. Several of us went to HR on the same day and we all got our tails chewed out for that. I did talk to HR and nothing was done. The threats about my work were so bad that I just walked out one night and didn't come back. So please, don't go to work for them. I'm much happier not being there. By the way, my work was excellent and I never had anything come back to me.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I worked for Panorama as a clinical liaison with a specific provider for around 2 years. The aspects of this company that bugged me the most were how much the managers put on you to complete without knowing what you do and with proper compensation. They expect too much because they haven’t spent a day in your shoes; just unrealistic expectations in general. There are many different providers at Panorama, and all run their clinics differently; some do more than others. However, it doesn’t matter how much more you do for your provider than other clinics, you are put into a “one fits all” category. Another unlikable aspect was how much employees were pulled into other clinics to cover for absences when you already have a pile of work to do with the doctor you work with normally. Then they are concerned when you have overtime. When it comes time for a raise it is less than a dollar, when you work your a** off to keep your clinic running and your patients happy; oh and your doctor happy...

The managers constantly belittle you and play favorites. Medical assistants become clinic coordinators that are not qualified because their mother is friends with the hiring manager. The company is growing too fast for how they staff. They continue to bring on more providers but don’t staff accordingly, assuming that the same pay is adequate for more work. The whole work flow from patient check in to check out is greatly flawed and the patients end up waiting another hour+ for their appointment than they normally would at other practices. Problems in the workplace affecting patient care is not
 - more...
Pros
Working with great doctors, coworkers are friendly
Cons
Management is awful, compensation is too low, you aren’t respected as an employee
You work hard in a great team environment. I believe my team has my back and I would have theirs. I enjoy the great facility, benefits, PTO and Profit Sharing is really nice.
This company has become like family to me. No we aren't perfect but we are here for each other. Panorama is a wonderful place to work. They have great benefits and wonderful providers here that really care about the patient and staff. I would recommend working here!
The communication between management and employees at Panorama is very poor. As a company they do not show appreciation for their employees and do not know the daily job duties their employees preform. They do not help when it is needed and sit in their offices with the doors closed. There is no trust within HR to be able to discuss these issues.
Pros
The employees that work there
Cons
Management, amount of work to get done in little time, communication
As someone who is interested in a career in medicine, I have truly enjoyed working at Panorama Orthopedics. The job is fast paced and can be stressful at times, but overall has been a wonderful experience. The staff is friendly, and the management is competent and accommodating. There is a good work place environment with fun company sponsored employee events. I would highly recommend Panorama to anyone.
I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. They truly care about each and every one of the patients that walk through the doors. Our main purpose is to help people and make them feel important and well cared for. Our executives are top notch, the physicians are the best in the field, we work hard and have fun while doing it!
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Culture, Co-workers
World-renowned doctors. They make everything there worth it. Working alongside and getting to know doctors who are some of the top experts in their fields is unlike anything else.
Cons
short lunch, management
It was disorganized with poor communication. Respect for mid-levels is lacking. There are no reviews in order to grow as a provider. A lot of turn over.
This review is for the business office and does not reflect on the main practice:This place will suck your soul out and leave you dry then come back, trick you with pizza and do it again but worse. The managers are cliquey and are of no help to there employees.
Call center mentality, they sure know how to talk the talk, but never walk the walk. Very stressful, low pay for the demand, need to be a robot.. Not my job!
Pros
it's a job
Cons
not my type of job
Great place to work. People are amazing and the work culture is great. There is good work-life balance. I really enjoyed my team and all the training and support I obtained as an intern.
Cooped in that dark, depressing environment sent me running. The expectations of employees are high. Heavy volume and chaotic phone system was a challenge. Way too many rules and preferences for the providers made scheduling a nightmare. Training was great but couldn’t make up for the sterile environment and being chained to a desk. Compensation was great but I could not hang in there. Made me leave healthcare altogether.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Dark, dreary office, cranky patients, demanding providers
Very poor management. When something has not been done right due to there directive, they will point the finger right at you to upper management to cover themselves. Very disappointed in management. An employee should not take be blame for a mistake if the supervisor gave them the instruction to do. If you so not fit in with the office clicks, they make you feel very uncomfortable. A lot if cubical visiting and whispering, and if you walk past they stop talking. Very poor work environment. This place says they have a a great culture, but by far they have a horrible one.
Pros
Most of the doctors were awesome
Cons
Poor management
Un-healthy work enviroment. The only plus are the Physicians I would seek their care always. There is so much turnover due to the management they talk the talk but they do not walk the walk. The pay and benefits are good but not good enough to stay working there. More Cons than Pros.
Pros
Doctors and Staff
Cons
All management
Great PTO package and medical coverage. Encourages growth from within. Great place to learn in a fast paced environment. Many employee activities and you get your birthday paid off.
Overall company was good, but management needed to be structured. Poor communication between staff and management. Physicians are awesome and always more than willing to teach. Staff/co-workers were immature and lacked experience for this professional position. No breaks!
Pros
Pto
Cons
No breaks, long hours, poor management & no advancement
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8