PANTONE Employee Review

Part time persona non-grata
Clerical Asst to Sales Order Dept, (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJAugust 20, 2017
After about 5 months of part time work, I was doing the work of a full time employee, unrecognized. They hired a full type assistant to the department...poof, there went their need for me. Laid off after 6 months.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
never given a chance to show my true potential

Other PANTONE Employee Reviews

Good company, great brand.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJMarch 7, 2019
Good company with a great legacy and high profile name for design industries. Most of the associates are great people and nice to work with. Senior leadership was just ok as it was a challenge to developing relationships and establish clear communication due to the abundance of meetings and travel schedules. It wasn't clear at times the roles and responsibilities of fellow employees as there've been many departmental changes. Overall work-life balance is good depending on the department as some work longer hours than others. Benefits and PTO are very good. Unfortunately, there's a lack of corporate culture and sense of community.
Pros
Great name, benefits, flexibility
Cons
Lack of culture and communication
Not a great place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJAugust 23, 2018
Pantone started out excellent when it was a privately owned company, once it was sold to a larger corporation the atmosphere and morale of the workers declined due to the replacement ofmanagers with little to no knowledge of what we actually did there.
Cons
Poor management