Papa Employee Reviews

Papa Pal is Incredible!
Papa Pal (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLApril 17, 2019
Papa pal is a team despite not physically meeting your partners, the customer service team always has your back! The program is beneficial for the seniors and pals due to being able to assist one another through quality time, conversation, and daily chores. It is good to know when I am working that I can make a difference through Papa Pals Platform! I am grateful to work with an incredible company and wonderful people. This position can be altered for your schedule your paycheck is a result on you. It all depends on how much you want to work. There are plenty of opportunities for bonus pay! I encourage you to apply now!
Pros
Great socializing opportunities, and helping others! You get paid for your miles, and time!
Cons
Great office culture that is mission driven!
Director (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2019
Since my time at Papa I have been able to be a part of many different aspects of the business which has provided me with a lot of exposure that a traditional company may not offer. The collaborative work environment makes for a very fun experience and makes me excited to go to work to provide Papa to an aging demographic that has not seen this type of service before.
Pros
Dog Friendly, Culture, Commute, Mission
Best company I have ever worked for!!!
Papa pal (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2019
I love this company so much. It not only benefits students but the elderly also. Very flexible and the management is very nice and reasonable. Well paid! You are free to set your own schedules, if you have an emergency they understand and your visits will be cancel without any consequences. Love this job!
Pros
Flexible, not stressful at all!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Papa. Our community is ready to answer.

Papa Reviews by Location