Paparazzi Accessories
78Above average
4.2

Paparazzi Accessories Employee Reviews

United States107 reviews
Paparazzi had a lot of independence. Really just work for yourself just keep inventory and continue to push sales and your golden in the company. You can get far up in the company as long as you stay
Be careful doing this it's a pyramid scheme and the only people that make money off of your work are your upline don't listen to the hype it's very untrue your orders take forever to receive, come in broken or missing pieces. Also good luck trying to get a hold of customer service be mindful of your account information that you give them. Also if you have a chance to get out of this company take it
Pros
Your own hours
Cons
Terrible upline, access to your account, pressure to sell so upline makes money off your work
This company is a joke, ran by people that thrive only by hiding behind middle management. If you don't fit in or "vibe" with the team you will be fired even if you are overly qualified for the job and do a da** good job at it.
Don't waste your time working here.
I am blessed to have been introduced to Paparazzi. I feel empowered to have my own business and to show men and women, alike sales appeal, innovation and creativity!
Paparazzi has blessed me for Success and I love sharing that with people.
Is a good company if you have the money to inviste on the company. And are willing to do more work then what you get paid for. But other then that is fun and the environment is good .
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I liked working at Paparazzi Accessories as a high school student. I worked in the warehouse preparing orders to be sent out. The work was good and the people were inclusive. I felt like my managers knew me personally.
paparazzi is an amazing place to work! I have been working here for 9 months and I have loved every second of it ! All employees are the sweetest and most caring people I have ever met in my life and I feel so blessed to work in a place as good as paparazzi ! So if you are thinking of applying, DO IT you will not regret it!
Pros
great people, flexible hours for your convenience. great job for younger kids too!!
Cons
nothing! its amazing
I work from home or just abut any place really. People will purchase items from my Bling Bag or off my LIVE on Fb, I manage my own day, supplies and order while contacting my customers on social media or through texting. I set up events while meeting new people! Throughout the week I hear from my up line for new ways to increase my sales or to touch base. I also meet the Founders of the company twice a year at conventions to learn new techniques to build my company. The most enjoyable part of the job, seeing my customers smile after they purchase or hear the product is only $5, something they can afford!.
Everything’s good there’s no issues. Besides not a study income all depends on what you sell and have to buy inventory every month. Have to have a Facebook page. And groupies plus have to get people to like page and bring friends
This company has changed my life! I can work from wherever I am, I can go live on FB, at the grocery store, out for coffee, the library, the hair and nail salon. You name the place, you can make money from it! This product sells itself! For only $5 you can make yourself and others feel and look beautiful. My upline has been a fantastic help to me, if I have questions, they have answers. If I'm feeling like I'm in a slump they pick me up, dust me off, and set me on my feet again. I've never met a more supportive group of people in my life. Corporate is very helpful and friendly and they want to meet every one of their consultants so they set up events several times yearly where we get to do exactly that! From empowerment meetings to cruises, this is the best company ever! There is nothing hard about this job! As a matter of fact, I don't view this so much as a job, but more of an opportunity to live my best life!
Pros
Earn as much or as little as you want.
Cons
There seriously are none!
easy cash, wonderful coworkers, fantastic product. very nice group of people and everyone is very empowering. perfect work for a stay at home parent..
this job is an at home job where i am selling fabulous $5 nickel and lead free jewelry. a typical day at work for me would be me going live on social media selling the product
Pros
at home
Cons
Paparazzi Accessories is amazing. I work my own hours and pay varies on how much I sell. I am my own boss and set my own hours and it has allowed me to make money I need bit right now we need more income.
Paparazzi Accessories offers a wonderful opportunity to grow your own direct sales business as an Independent Consultant. There are many ways to build your business -- my team has done nothing but support me in training, product education, building customer base, social networking tips, and challenging me to be the very best I can be.
There are always going to be people who are against direct sales and have a predetermined notion of what a company such as Paparazzi is. I began as a customer, believed and loved the product, and then I became a representative of the company. You are in charge of how much time and effort you put into your small business. You are in charge of growing your team if that is what you choose to do. I couldn't be happier with my decision to become a part of Paparazzi Accessories!
The necklaces aren’t made to good they break very easy they need to put longer lasting chains and the magnetic fasteners on all necklaces..bracelets..
Building a clientele, talking with other business, promoting my merchandise.
Everybody has a story

Positive and caring

There is no hard part because you work for yourself

The people you meet and talk to daily.
Truly a company with no ceilings, the harder you work the more you get paid. I have absolutely NO complaints about this company, it has 100% changed my family's life
I have really enjoyed working with Paparazzi Accessories! As an independent consultant you have the ability to set your own hours and can choose to sell online or work events.
It has its ups and downs. Right now mine is slow, but it may pick up at anytime. I can work a job outside of my home and paparazzi accessories too. It don't get in the way.
Terrible ownership who only cares about the money. They have fired over 200 people since aug. 50 people including supervisors and their whole teams two weeks before christmas. Single mothers and workers who were very hard workers. The day before they fired 50 people, the company asked these employees to help and donate money and food to a family in need. Knowing these employees would be fired the next day. Many donated what they could and really couldnt afford but donated anyways.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Owners, Alot of butt kissing
It was a chill friendly environment, fast pace based on daily quotas, on your feet 8 hours with 30 minute break, switched between a small variety of jobs depending on the day. Went home from work feeling satisfied with all that was accomplished! The fast pace created a focus that allowed me to forget the stressors of everyday life. There were fun people to work with and good cooperation from everyone.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paparazzi Accessories. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2