Paparazzi Accessories

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fulfilling

I enjoyed setting my own hours and getting to meet new people. I like the product. I like being self motivated.I like selling stuff.I like the job.

Pros

Own hours

Cons

No paid time off

Paparazzi Accessories

Save your money and time. This company only supports you buying their products. When you need to exchange or return things it becomes a problem. If you're not happy with their service and you express your frustration they will say you disobeyed compliance and they'll terminate you as a consultant. Worst experience of my life. Huge disappointment. Do NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS!

Pros

Cheap jewelry

Cons

Cheap jewelry

working from home with paparazzi

Its Fun but you have to put a lot of money into it to have a variety of jewelry so at first you are not making anything. but soon that will change as you get more inventory!

It's what you make it!

You are your own boss. It's all in who you know when it comes to management. If you have a great upline, then you'll have trainings galore! You can do this from home in your PJs. Excellent way to make some extra cash, and add sass to your life!

Great company

Your independent and it's fun to sell jewelry. You work on your own time and if you can't sell jewelry then you don't make mo ey. People came up with clever ways to sell jewelry but you always have competition

Pros

You sell jewelry

Cons

No money if you dont sell

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

You are your own boss

Growth is slow, difficult building large team. My leader, not to helpful & quit leading, without any notification to me!. I love most of the jewelry!

Pros

Great jewelry, Fun Job, . Make your own hours

Cons

Don't make enough money, Payout money first for business, Most of the best jewelry is already gone from little business stores, we cant get it, Bigger stores buy first

Love it!!

I am an Independent Consultant with Paparazzi Accessories, and I will never ever stop! The products are beautiful, you can pick your OWN hours, multiple ways to sell the jewelry. The founders truly care about us, and reward us with so many things!! Thank YOU Paparazzi for this amazing opportunity!

Pros

Work your own hours, beautiful jewelry, multiple ways to sell

Cons

Fun place to work, chill environment

Good place to work. Chill environment. Boss was super nice and cared about employees. Work hard and it’ll pay off. Very repetitive job but easy to learn and perfect.

Great company

Very fun loving giving company. Sale of $5 dollar jewelry sets and rings and more self starter live sales. Make good money takes descation and some hard work

Pros

Lots of new friends

Cons

Sales are not always good

Good start to running your own business, but you make very little money

Everyone pretty much sells the same thing, so its to grow as much as some of the top people in the company. You dont make a lot from jewelry sells alone either. The only way to make a lot of money is by persuading people to join your team and then you make money from them

Muy buen aviente de trabajo

Es una compañía que tiene un equipo muy bueno de trabajo

Pros

Tiene muchos beneficios

Cons

Solo no tiene comedor

Growing everyday.

Depending on the attitude you bring to work, is how your day is going to go. To Work here you have to have a set mindset on your task. Communication is a bit Flawed, but they are improving on that everyday.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Short breaks, lack of communication

Work From Home

Work from home, but hard to rank up. Consistency is a must. Depending on your leadership it can be hard to advance. No insurance benefits are included. It is your own business so there is a start up cost.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No insurance benefits

Fun

I’m a consultant so it’s really what you make it you really decide how much you make since you are running your own business which is fun though difficult

It is a sales job.

A person either has the gift to sell or they do not. It depends on the person. Some people are gifted at selling "affordable" jewelry others are not. It takes a special kind of person to be able to sell this stuff and wait it out even when sales are down or not getting off ground, if a person has some kind of backup reliable income then they will make it in this business.

Pros

The Person selling the jewelry is the boss

Cons

A certain amount of jewelry must be ordered each month or they are kicked out.

Own pace, the more you put in , the more you accomplish

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Paparazzi Accessories is Self employed, balance your work life is up to the individualPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Paparazzi Accessories are Pay is determined by what you purchase and sellJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Paparazzi Accessories, I think If the individual buys in the effort it can be very rewardingManagementIn general, managers at Paparazzi Accessories Reps are there for you. What ever you need.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Paparazzi Accessories is Colleagues are always inspiringOverallMy experience working at Paparazzi Accessories Was very fulfilling

Working for myself is definitely different than other jobs I have had.

This job, like most, was enjoyable as well as stressful. Being a business owner, I learned the importance of time management, financial responsibility, and customer relations.

Pros

Work your own hours, building your business, achieving your own goals

Cons

Business profitability was my responsibility, not knowing month to month income

It’s a very fast paced company...

Fast paced place, you have to be on top of all the orders make sure all the orders are perfect with no mistakes you cannot be late you have to be there everyday no excuses. This is an ideal job for collage students. Or people with no kids. They’re very strict. They will tell you how it is. If you don’t meet a certain quota you will be fired. If you’re a minute late you’ll be fired. If you take to many bathroom breaks you’re fired. Anything and everything will get you fired... Management isn’t very nice when giving verbal warnings. Also you won’t even know you have a warning at all till management talks to you. They suck at communicating via phone/face to face.

Pros

Benefits and overtime and discounts

Cons

Short lunch 30 min and work some Saturdays

Amazing company to be apart of and grow with

I love working from home i can set myOwn hours work as many or little as i want to! I am my own boss its all in how bad i want money that determines how much or how hars i work! I sont have to pay a daycare or worry about transportation because its all at the convenience of my own home!

Easy. I wasn't crazy over the product.

Great people. Easy work. Most people love the products; but, if you yourself don't care for them it's hard to sell. Especially if you're not good at acting. If you can act like you like them even if you don't this would still be a good fit. I was allergic to something in the product. That and the style wasn't one I would choose for myself were the only reasons I quit selling so quickly. I wasn't able to display the products the way they deserve to be shown to customers. This made selling very difficult.

Pros

Great job Great people Good products Work own hours

Cons

Products may come in broken and need repairs they give you a kit for.

They have beautiful jewelry that is made in America.

I will be a consultant for Paparazzi as long as they will have me. I am very proud to sell this jewelry and if I have someone that talks to me passionately about this jewelry, I talk to them about selling it.

Pros

Work your own hours, work online, work outside, do vendor events, .

Cons

No cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paparazzi Accessories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2