Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great company with amazing compensation plan

This is a great company that helps you succeed when running your own business. Think of it like a franchise. There are rules that people must follow , and as an independent business owner and consultant you are responsible for your own success. You are a 1099 on taxes .

Pros

Excellent comp plan, great owners

Cons

You work from at home, remote as an independent consultant. You can only really make money through recruiting other consultants.

Is a huge scam, management is a big fraud, definitely not working in favor of little consultants. Favoritism from certain people. You can not get your inventory equally with other consultants.

Pros

Nothing. Certain pieces look nice

Cons

▪️Management lies ▪️MLM ▪️Lied about their product

Become a consultant, If you want stress and debt!

If you are considering becoming an independent consultant I would advise you to run far away from this company! The only thing you will gain is debt and may be stress, it's not worth it your time and health! If i wasn't deceived by my upline and other Elite consultants i wouldn't join or/and stay! They are canceling people if they tell the truth about the company or ask questions they don't like, they say it's negativism and you should be always positive and happy with the company no matter what happens with you! It's not your own business if you could be canceled anytime without a warning, even though they called it that way! It's an MLM and you could never make money /only debt/ if you are not on the top!

Pros

work from home

Cons

you go in debt, you don't make money if you spend more for inventory, most sales are done among consultants, you need to build a team if you want to make any money, their compliance department can suspend or cancel you anytime without warning, MLM company and you need tons of inventory which you store at home, cheap jewelry that comes broken often times, the jewelry comes from China and you can find the same items for cheaper on any Chinese website

It's a work from home commission based sales job.

It's a work from home commission based sales job. You buy a starter kit and you start selling on your own at the set selling rate that they give you. You just have to network and sell your product to make money.

Pros

It's a work from home commission based sales job.

Cons

It's a work from home commission based sales job.

Paparazzi Accessories

Save your money and time. This company only supports you buying their products. When you need to exchange or return things it becomes a problem. If you're not happy with their service and you express your frustration they will say you disobeyed compliance and they'll terminate you as a consultant. Worst experience of my life. Huge disappointment. Do NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS!

Pros

Cheap jewelry

Cons

Cheap jewelry

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

It's what you make it!

You are your own boss. It's all in who you know when it comes to management. If you have a great upline, then you'll have trainings galore! You can do this from home in your PJs. Excellent way to make some extra cash, and add sass to your life!

Love it!!

I am an Independent Consultant with Paparazzi Accessories, and I will never ever stop! The products are beautiful, you can pick your OWN hours, multiple ways to sell the jewelry. The founders truly care about us, and reward us with so many things!! Thank YOU Paparazzi for this amazing opportunity!

Pros

Work your own hours, beautiful jewelry, multiple ways to sell

Work From Home

Work from home, but hard to rank up. Consistency is a must. Depending on your leadership it can be hard to advance. No insurance benefits are included. It is your own business so there is a start up cost.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No insurance benefits

They have beautiful jewelry that is made in America.

I will be a consultant for Paparazzi as long as they will have me. I am very proud to sell this jewelry and if I have someone that talks to me passionately about this jewelry, I talk to them about selling it.

Pros

Work your own hours, work online, work outside, do vendor events, .

Cons

No cons.

Paparazzi Accessories

Wonderful company to work for. I work at my pace and I dont feel pressured. My direct up line is fabulous, they always have an encouraging experience that I can relate to. Super supportive and appreciative of my involvement.

Pros

Freedom to be my own boss

Cons

Slow shipments because of Covid19

Jobs at Paparazzi Accessories

Independent Consultant positions
See more jobs

Business Owner

It’s a good business for on the side but not for a permanent income unless you are going to invest all of your time or have a very large clientele to work with.

Good

Paparazzi had a lot of independence. Really just work for yourself just keep inventory and continue to push sales and your golden in the company. You can get far up in the company as long as you stay

Great

Everything’s good there’s no issues. Besides not a study income all depends on what you sell and have to buy inventory every month. Have to have a Facebook page. And groupies plus have to get people to like page and bring friends

GREAT opportunity for growth

Paparazzi Accessories offers a wonderful opportunity to grow your own direct sales business as an Independent Consultant. There are many ways to build your business -- my team has done nothing but support me in training, product education, building customer base, social networking tips, and challenging me to be the very best I can be. There are always going to be people who are against direct sales and have a predetermined notion of what a company such as Paparazzi is. I began as a customer, believed and loved the product, and then I became a representative of the company. You are in charge of how much time and effort you put into your small business. You are in charge of growing your team if that is what you choose to do. I couldn't be happier with my decision to become a part of Paparazzi Accessories!

Flexible hours and independent without micromanagement from upline

I have really enjoyed working with Paparazzi Accessories! As an independent consultant you have the ability to set your own hours and can choose to sell online or work events.

You have to work it

This company is great if you have the time and energy to fully work this as a full time job. Your upline doesn't determine how far you can go, it is truly up to you but there are many consultants who will guide you even if they aren't directly linked to your success.

Great place to start a career

The hardest parting of my job is doing live media communication. Managing the business can be hard if you have no previous experience. I'm learning daily on how to manage the business.

Love this product and company!

Paparazzi is a debt-free company and their product is out of this world! I would strongly encourage anyone who is a self-starter who wants to be in business for him or herself to try this company.

I am an Independent Consultant. I don't work at headquarters.

I like having my own business through Paparazzi but I find it hard to make commission if you don't have a team. Originally, I said that I was going to only sell by doing parties or vending events and then I thought, why not try to build a team and make a profit that way? Once signed up, I saw the big picture quickly because I saw that you NEED a team so that you can get paid from what they (your team) purchases as well as get a percentage from the people that they (your immediate sponsor) have underneath them. From as far as I can see, uplines cater to those downlines that have a team because that downlines team is making that upline money too. Many of the uplines will get in the group chats they have for their teams and kind of let you have it for not quote unquote "working your business." That phrase drives me nuts because many of the consultants are out here handing out business cards, handing out free pieces of jewelry, talking to people about Paparazzi, going live on social media, adding more friends to their social media pages, selling to friends and family but to no avail. What it all boils down to is team building and if you ain't got a "TEAM", you ain't got a commission. Point blank! Many of these uplines will try to make you think that they are out there grinding and getting all of these new people when really, they aren't. They have a team under them that they are collecting commission checks off of. Many of them have quit their jobs because they are bringing home so much money. And honestly, I probably would do the same thing if I were clearing $10,000.00 -

Love this Company

2 years in and i am hooked still. Love the flexibility, people, culture, products, and the $$$ is the bonus! The company provides training and who doesnt love jewelry at 5 dollars?? Also anyone can advance in rank!! Anyone! Work your business how little or much you want!!!!

Great place for business

its a great business to own! You can choose and make your own hours as you would like. The more effort you put in, the better for your business It will be.

Pros

Hostess awards, great profit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paparazzi Accessories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paparazzi Accessories with

Popular locations for Independent Consultant in US

Explore similar careers
  • Paparazzi Accessories
  • Independent Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?