Paper Culture Employee Reviews

A great place to gain experience...
Production Assistant & Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Millbrae, CAJanuary 8, 2018
Although this job position was temporary, I gained valuable experience while working here. There were a bit of frustrations with scheduling and payroll, but the issues seemed to be resolved fairly quickly. My only issue is the amount of time spent on daily beginning of shift meetings versus the amount of time spent on training for customer service roles. Perhaps more time spent training instead of yammering on for almost 25 to 30 mins at the beginning of the shift might make things a bit smoother.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, management is very approchable
Cons
beginning of shift meetings run long, training for certain roles seem to be lacking
Great place
Holiday Design Associate (Former Employee) –  milbrae, caJanuary 2, 2018
I enjoyed the work environment and company culture. Get it, Culture... Paper Culture.

The only con is the parking, but that's life in the bay area.
good workplace
Production Artist/Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  milbrareDecember 19, 2017
snacks!! and great people to work with, never a dull day at work , even when its stresfull we still manage to be positive and have fun. I loved all my coworkers.
Pros
snacks
Cons
commute
Great place to work, although hard during seasonal
Photo Editor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 18, 2017
I worked during seasonal time. Even though they were kind to us overall, some of the team didn't care for the seasonal team and didn't treat us very well. That being said, the culture was great and the atmosphere was fun and fresh.
Pros
great environment
Cons
busy christmas time problems
An incredibly fun work environment with room for professional growth
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Millbrae, CAJanuary 3, 2014
I have nothing negative to say about Paper Culture besides the fact that I wish that I stayed longer.

The management was respectful and forever helpful. Even though the hours were tough we were greeted with music and breakfast almost every morning and I was looking forward to coming into the office at 7 am.

Because the company is fairly small, we got to work on other projects that expanded our design skills and helped us understand the company better.

I would do it all over again.
Pros
lunches, music, great pay
Cons
no benefits, contract work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paper Culture. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5