Par Pharmaceutical an Endo International Company Employee Reviews

Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 13, 2018
It was a very good place to work i worked a lot of overtime also there was opportunities lots of position i was a level 2 operator u keep moving up the ladder.am a very fast learner know how to run most of the lines take it apart put it back together i would work for par again if they reopen
Pros
No free lunches
The people were good to work together but management was not
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 31, 2018
The management did not have a clue what they were doing! The people were great to work with.The pay was good but their ladder system to move was no good.
Revolving door with supervisors
Compression Set-Up Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92618October 18, 2018
This company use to be called Anchen Pharmaceuticals and was bought out by Endo pharmaceuticals and after that, it all went downhill they starting bringing all the supervisors from the now dead Watson Pharmaceiticals located in riverside, making it a company where favoritism is the only way get promoted.
Cons
Watson supervisor bring they old operators and rapidly promote them.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Senior Reliability Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYOctober 10, 2018
A friendly, family-orientated company to work with. Everyone was always willing to lend a helping hand with any problems that may have arose. Always busy from start to finish; would require some late nights or weekends to complete tasks at hand, mostly due to scheduling or equipment availability for preventive maintenance, calibrations and/or repairs. Constant training on updated SOP's.
Want to excel
Preparation Services Operator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MIOctober 10, 2018
the company is OK to work for a lot of change there in the past 2yrs
no room for growth in my department i'm looking to excel in more responsibility for myself and the company
Pros
small workforce
Productive and fun workplace
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 4, 2018
I absolutely loved my job and the people I worked with. I created, revised, and obsoleted SOPs/Forms/BPRs. I also created spreadsheets to record important data. My favorite part of my job was data entry and taking care of all our offices needs. The hardest part of the job was gathering all necessary signatures needed for my packets.
Pros
401k, Insurance
Great environment to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 1, 2018
The work environment was clean and a fun workplace. Incentives was also given when our goals was reached for the month. Management was fair and goal oriented. Nothing was hard about job. The paper trail was a little bit much.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Paper trail
productive
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYAugust 17, 2018
Par provide a fun environment which results in high productivity. The culture is friendly, great co-workers and supporting upper management. I have learned a lot of the years.
The people were the absolute best part of this job
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 15, 2018
I worked in the QC lab, the people around me were amazing. The upper level management ended up shutting our plant down though, so it's hard for me to have a great opinion there. Overall I'd say the benefits were competitive and the pay and opportunities were fine for what was required. I enjoyed my time there.
Stressful fast paced environment.
Set-up Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 8, 2018
I worked as many as 12 hour shifts in a high volume,high stress environment. I developed many lifelong friends in my time there, which is why I would say it had a family type atmosphere.
Pros
Cafeteria, pay rate for the area.
Cons
Long hours, mismanaged
DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR II (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 3, 2018
This was my first experience in a warehouse setting. Loved the people, loved the management. Challenging in a fun way. My position in the shipping warehouse was a little physical but nothing back-breaking - - rarely lifted anything over 50 pounds. The management really helped me grow and advance, they were the types of bosses you wanted to work and do a good job for. Was hoping to stay here until retirement but upper levels decided to shut the location down.
Pros
Long lunch, Pto, friendly team and management, good benefits
Cons
Location closed
PAR Pharmaceticals
Senior Plant Investigator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2018
Working at the Huntsville location provided me the opportunity to advance and learn about the pharma industry. The work culture/environment was friendly yet focused.
A good place to work.
Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 27, 2018
Medium paced production depending on the schedule. Good place to work with good benefits. I enjoyed the activities for employees and their families. Free flu shots was also a bonus.
Pros
good health insurance
Cons
short breaks.
Nice til it ended
shipping (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 23, 2018
They have a nice facility and were generous with employee offerings until the company stopped doing well. I liked having a cafeteria on site and the food was pretty good.
Decent
Back-up Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2018
Its a stressful company to work for, a lot of favoritism, but good co-workers, and good managers/supervisors. Good pay for what you do, good benefits, and etc ...
Pros
Understanding company.
Cons
Stressful company to work for.
Good Experience for another job
operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2018
I hope they improve quality management needs to be more involved in the process and take time to listen to the Technician I went to GlenMark for a new experience
Pros
Pharmaceutical Experience
Cons
Poor management
Principal Scientist, Process Development (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYJuly 13, 2018
Good place to work with. Talented people and every body cooperative. Better and new technology to learn. Complex dosage form and different type of products/projects to work and learn.
benefits
Cons
Manual system
Productive company
Sr. Trainer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 11, 2018
Par Pharmaceuticals is a company that believe in working hard and being productive. It is a company that believes in employees to loyal to the company and being a team player.
People who helped my with my job were amazing.
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 10, 2018
I loved my co-workers. They were the real reason I stayed so long with the company. We had good days and bad days but we all tried to work together because we know that the product we made was something to help someone feel better.
poor management
Senior Manufacturing operator (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977June 26, 2018
micro management at its worse never worked for a worse managed company rude co workers no pay for skills poor training heavy favoritism unfair overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Par Pharmaceutical an Endo International Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about