Paradies Lagardere Employee Reviews

Just all round terrible
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 9, 2018
Super disorganized and seems the bosses just wanted to chill with other bosses. Over worked with none of the proper resources. Nothing is confidential
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, managers suck
Not a good place to work unless you are 100% flexible
ZONE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 3, 2018
Overworked staff
Employees leave company faster than they can get hired
HR department is not super helpful, many dont feel comfortable talking to them
Pros
Discounts through out the airport location, healthcare benefits.
Cons
Pay is not good, no proper training of new hires
It is an ok place to work
Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager/Asst to the GM (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 29, 2018
It is an ok job. The location takes a strong back end team to keep it going. Definitely takes a lot of management skills to keep things going. Must have good time management skills to be able to do your job then keep the store going.
Fun Working place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2018
Paradies lagardere is a reat place to work when it comes to retail. I enjoyed working there because I got to interact with new people everyday,and you alway see people come and go and some even tell you some amazing places to travel.
Pros
discounts
Cons
Sometimes short staff
Is ok
Zone Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2018
States team oriented but is actually on your own. They state there are opportunities for advancement but unlees you are an hourly associate, there isn't much chance.
Poor senior management.
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  USAJune 10, 2018
Do not work for this company. Seems to be the same in every market, but the Southwest leadership is terrible. The General Manager at Sky Harbor is rude, unprofessional, and drives people to exhaustion. Turn over is horrific, and the corporate office does not seem to care. I do not recommend Paradies Lagardere to anyone, whether it be Sales Associate, Zone Manager, or AGM.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Benefits are poor. Communication is poor. Advancement is poor.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 7, 2018
-Stocking
-Inventory
-Sales
-Friendly environment
-Returns
Interaction with the general public meeting different people from other states getting people in and the store in a timely fashion
Pros
Discounts
Cons
shorts breaks, healthcare
cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 5, 2018
Awesome company you work for!!! It is flexible and fast paced. The company has a lot of room for growth. With various job positions there is something for everyone.
N/a
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
this locating needs better management and better co workers how does their work. This locate need to get better so it will be able to keep its co workers.
Pros
Day Off
Good Work Area
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 4, 2018
Great job even better manager. Nice work hours and the best co workers every. This is the first locate I ever loved. It have good benefits and is a good part or full time job.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
N/a
Good benefits
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 4, 2018
Good place to work and great benefits. Plus they work with your schedule so if your going to school and need a part time job this is a great job to have.
Pros
Good Benified
Cons
Not enough hours
fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAMay 24, 2018
It was great working with management from different cultures around the world. We were challenged with upsale sales with treat our troops, funding money for our U.S. military
Great Pay
Cashier Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMay 21, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company it’s just overwhelming when you’re doing a 10-13 hour shift and you’re stuck at the register all day one day you might be by yourself you have to close the store by yourself try to get out in the proper timing
Pros
45 minute break
Cons
Being by yourself when stores are very busy
Horrible place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 28, 2018
Stressful place to work. The only way to move up in the company is by knowing someone who works there. No room for growth. Stuck in the same position even if you have a college degree. Felt like a worker ant there and management is the queen. Rude people working in the office.
Pros
Benfits, discount
Cons
No room for growth, rude mangement
Great place of work for every culture
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 26, 2018
Paradies Lagardere is like a common spot for every culture, nationality and personalities. Everyone is friendly, helpful and with their goals set and straight.
Their employees have the honor of working in every single store, until they find the one fits their personality and some of the managers are willing to hear your complaints, ideas and help you get used to the work environment.
Communication was a problem
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2018
A typical work, day you had to arrive to work at least 1hr early, so you could find parking and catch the employee shuttle to arrive to the assign terminal were you work for the day.Then you had to go through TSA ,even though you do have clearance you still had to stand in line a lot of times that would cause you to be late are almost late.The employee there were really friendly but the management really does need to be change especially HR they harassed me when I left and left threatening email it was almost like I was getting an divorce from my wife.I think it should have been a more professional approach to dealing with problem and coming to a better resolution.
Pros
Friendly employee
Cons
Watch out for HR
Fast-paced enviorenment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2018
A typical day at the airport is always going. During an 8 hour shift, we would see five to six thousand people a day. Just recently, we had nine thousand people during that time.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Hours
Poor management/employee relations, no equity or fairness, no scope for advancement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
Employees display a high level of teamwork and camaraderie. The managers, on the other hand, display favouritism and unfairness. Employees suggestions/recommendations are not welcomed or deemed important. There is no scope for advancement.
Regrets
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2018
When I started I was told they would work around my school schedule, not true. Management was horrible, when it came to anyone from from corporate or inspectors and it was a problem they put the blame on you but I spoke up. HR department people had a control over everything if they didn't like when you called in you had it hard.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Couldn't used the restroom
Good company friendly environment
Account Payable and Mail room clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2018
Good company, friendly people, everyone works together as one team. I learned that no matter your position or title everyone has more than one role that help fuels this companies success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradies Lagardere. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9