Paradies Lagardere
50Low
2.6
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Paradies Lagardere Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Company is only concerned with making money/ personal gains. Most of the hardworking associates are overworked for the low pay and unappreciated for all that they contribute to the company. Management can be unprofessional at times with how they treat their employees and confronting issues they may have with them.
Pros
Discount (50%) off on select items for employees
Cons
Short breaks, Management, no opportunity for advancement
Had great bosses, pay was alittle low. Work life balance was great. People you work with are there to work. So if you do your job they do there's. Overall a nice experience.
Pros
Work life balance, good bosses
Cons
Pay is alittle low for the area
flexible schedule, You would learning something new everyday about your Company . Which could be good or Bad .. but overall i am very productive working working at Paradies lagardere
I have worked with Paradies Lagardere for about 3 year and got promoted twice. started as sales associate and now working as a bookkeeper. It is a great position to learn the management. Great environment and friendly staff. There is always an opportunity to get promoted, that is only if you show effort.
It was great working with management from different cultures around the world. We were challenged with upsale sales with treat our troops, funding money for our U.S. military
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
A typical day at work includes me making various dishes and following recipies. Somedays where fast paced and some were slow but all in all its a nice place to work. I learned a lot of new recipies to try at home and add a little of flovor tpo them. My co-workers were fun to be around and as u get to learn more about them and their culture the become more friendly with u.
Pros
airport disconts, free lunch from the company stores
Cons
short break