Paragon Sports Employee Review

View all Paragon Sports reviews

Paragon as a temporary job
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  867 Broadway, NY, NY 10003June 12, 2019
I enjoyed my time working a paragon, although it was only a temporary job I was able to learn how to micro manage tasks and excel in stressful enviornments. Throughout the day I would pull items from the warehouse and bring them into the store. My co-workers and I were asked to have a general knowledge of where everything was stocked and how many of each item was there. The hardest part of the job for me was learning everything in a very short period of time without much help, but once I learned the basics; the job became much more enjoyable. The managers asked us to do whatever needed to be done whether it was refilling a "pull sheet" or backstocking items. The work pace was based off of how much inventory was being sold, and by the end of the day our goal was to complete the pullsheets, and backstock everything left out. Because we had very little assistance in the warehouse, I learned to appreciate my co workers much more. Working with my co workers, we would discuss the most accurate ways to complete goals and keep the manager off our backs. Ultimately, my favorite part of the job was organizing the warehouse and seeing the progress made, which was then ready to be viewed by the manager. Overall my working experience at paragon was pleasant, and I am excited to take advantage of what I learned.

Other Paragon Sports Employee Reviews

A good place to work for younger people looking for a start up job
Shoe Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2019
Overall I enjoyed working here. I liked my coworkers but I was on my feet all day so it's physically draining. Definitely a job and not a career. It's good for younger people possibly in school or looking for a start up job. Especially if you are interested in sports.
Fun place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 20, 2019
Hardest part u have to be fast on register when store is busy but its easy fun part doing returns because I walked round store smiling with customers helping out