Paragon Sports Employee Review

View all Paragon Sports reviews

Would not suggest this job for anyone wanting to purse a visual Merchandising Career path.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2019
Worst job ever to work as a visual merchandiser everything is over looked. Their floor plans are repetitive from years ago so basically you don’t get to input any type of creativity. Great place to work in you’re into sports or working out etc . As far as fashion and focusing on only visual displays paragon is definitely not the place. There also isn’t much opportunity to grown within that company because most of management has been working there for years ! This was kinda the worst job I have ever encountered.
Pros
Cons

Other Paragon Sports Employee Reviews

A good place to work for younger people looking for a start up job
Shoe Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2019
Overall I enjoyed working here. I liked my coworkers but I was on my feet all day so it's physically draining. Definitely a job and not a career. It's good for younger people possibly in school or looking for a start up job. Especially if you are interested in sports.
Fun place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 20, 2019
Hardest part u have to be fast on register when store is busy but its easy fun part doing returns because I walked round store smiling with customers helping out