Paragon Theaters

Paragon Theaters Culture reviews

Pretty good
It was a pretty good challenging place to work. Pay wasn’t really satisfying but still a good and fun work place. Managers are very nice and so are the other employees
Typical movie theater job
Working here is typical with most jobs at a movie theater, everyone is always friendly and excited to work. The pay isn't as high as it should be for typical crew members.
Great and fun job overall. Great crew
Great and fun job overall, great crew members and managers. Looked forward to going to work because it was very laid back and you werent stressing to gwt your tasks done.
Pros
Discount concessions and free movies
Cons
Not a lot of benefits
Productive and fun workplace
The hardest part of the job was cleaning the equipment. Enjoyed talking to customers and the people I worked with. Management was responsive and flexible to my school schedule.
Productive and fun workplace
I worked 3 days in the office and two days in the field unless field issues included travel.
My co-workers were extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. The management staff that worked under me where receptive of which made my job much easier.
Both the easiest and hardest part of the job was the new store openings. Watching everything come together was the best but the time traveling sometimes was tough (everyone enjoys their own pillow).
Pros
My bosses and crew
Cons
Not really any cons
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paragon Theaters?