ParagonMeds Employee Reviews

Worst Interview
Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJuly 2, 2019
Companies don’t just become good companies by having a good product or delivering a stellar service. It’s up to the people that work to there to help the company become an exceptional household name for years to come. Today I went on the absolutely worst interview at this company. It was held by the HR director/Accounting rep lol. The interview started off frustrating because she had an horrible attitude maybe from wearing multiple hats and not being compensated correctly. For whatever reason I chose to let her conduct the interview and she grilled me as if the company is operating in the red and she is the reason. Sheeesh lady it’s just an interview! Wearing her shoes she was nervous me being over qualified I wasn’t going to stay with company long. Okay cool just don’t invite me to your six cubicle office smh. Barely being able to get out a word to explain my ideal company SHE asked me describe she aggressively cuts me to tell me this company isn’t for me. I wonder if it was my brown skin or the way I stood taller than most employees there. I ask her what’s so difficult at this company she tells me she expects emails with quick replies. Give me a break with rudimentary procedures that are standard even working in a toll booth. Worst interview bottom line! I recommend let her go and the bottom line should automatically see a 2.5% increase lol. Not to mention she repeatedly said she can be tough to work with in a interview! Paragon Meds congratulations you played yourself.
Cons
HR/ Accounting garbage
Official response from ParagonMeds
July 12, 2019

Thank you for the review. We take reviews seriously, and I’m sorry that was the impression you left with. At Paragon Enterprises (ParagonMeds) we believe in being the best at customer service, whether that is our customers, vendors or our employees.

Unfortunately that was not how you perceived the experience and I’m sorry for that.

The Sky's the Limit
Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 28, 2018
This has been the most rewarding opportunity presented to me in as long as I can remember. Coming out of college with very little sales experience I was given an opportunity and made the most of it. I was trained by highly experienced individuals who encouraged and pushed me to reach the successes I've come to accomplish with this company. It's safe to say any hard-working and driven individual can come in and strive if willing to put in the effort. After two years with the company, I still come in everyday, excited to see what each new day has in store. It's great to be employed by a company where you're able to make as much as you're willing to work for.
The people you will work with will become family. All the tools needed to succeed are provided and any time help is needed there are a room full of people willing to help you become the best you can be. This isn't just another job, it's a career and in time becomes a passion.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
N/a
Great place to work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 28, 2018
Paragon Meds is a wonderful place to work. A typical work day consists of making calls in a set territory. It is a growing industry and healthcare is one of the most lucrative fields in the market.
Management at the company provides structure and commends all employees for a job well done.
The workplace culture is very diverse.
The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging with customers from different cultures and locations.
This is an easy job if you put the time and effort into it. Make the calls and build connections and you can be successful.
Pros
Growth throughout the industry.
Cons
You have to stay consistent with sales techniques.
Great Work Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMarch 28, 2018
I worked a Total of 2 years with Paragon and I cant express how much I loved being with the company . They treated me as If I owned part of it and Valued not only me but my time . I would Recommend working here if you not only want to excel but be apart of a well coordinated team.
Pros
Work Life
Cons
location
good company to work for
Pharmaceutical Sale Rep (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLMay 12, 2017
good company to work for ,good benefits and salary ,good sales and training. The products where of good quality and the customers where always satisfy.
Intern
VP of Business Development and Sales (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 25, 2017
I was just an intern but everyone treated me great! Learned a lot and everyone was very helpful with what ever I needed. Thank you for the experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ParagonMeds. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4