Parallel Employment Group Employee Reviews

Management takes advantage
Hacking (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 5, 2019
Management is very poor there they scream and yell at you if you miss one day you can forget about getting another job with them they will lie to you and tell you there are no jobs and send you somewhere where the job only lasts for 4 days and you're done they will not give you a second chance and oh by the way do not complain to your job site or 2 parallel if somebody threatens you at your job because they will terminate you like they did to me
Pros
That I don't work there no more
Cons
Everything there racist
Great place to work. Family oriented
PAYROLL SPECIALIST LEAD (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 26, 2019
Laid back setting in corporate office. Team work was great. You are able to work without micro management. Growing company with great benefits and flexibility.
Pros
Idependency
Cons
Low pay
Racist
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIDecember 29, 2018
They pick and choose who they want working for them, they will lie about the jobs they have, they will also lie about jobs being temp to hire when they are not, they will yell at you like your 5 years old, they allow the companies they work with to treat you like garbage. Bad Temp to work with.
Cons
My work experiences and parallel was a wonderful work experiences everybody there was nice understandable and willing to help you and I would work for
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIDecember 9, 2018
My work experience at parallel was tiring sometimes stressful had to definitely be on time I learned a lot never knew how to put together a display until I start working there the people was so genuine and nice the hours were Fair I like first shift cuz I have a family and overall of working at parallel I'll give them 100%
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
Lunch break was fair
Unprofessional
Skilled Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIOctober 10, 2018
If chosen to get interviewed, will discuss at the interview. This wasn't a healthy environment to work for and this is why I left. Manager promised the world but didn't fulfill her end of the promises.
Pros
Had my own office
Cons
No training, no mentoring from supervisor and no support.
Disappointing Employer
Recruiter / Payroll Specialist / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOOctober 3, 2018
Given several duties and underpaid. Not a good employer to work for. I had the worst work experience with this employer and didn't even have my tax paperwork done correctly.
easy going place
Welder (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 26, 2018
it was a employment agency so it was work where they put you. easy going staff. pretty quick to find work. in the areas you were looking for. pay was alright.
We will find you work
TEMPORARY STAFF (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, WISeptember 7, 2018
Eager to find work for applicants, extremely professional and committed.
Was not expecting to have such fast results. I walked into Fort Atkinson on a Friday and was told I could start on Monday. I was given the required orientation and expectations.
Pros
Able to start immediately
Cons
Its an ok place to work for.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIAugust 24, 2018
Its an ok place however some staff were rude. The people i worked with were nice. We did not get any raises. They expect everyone to work fast. We did not get a paid lunch. We did get to 15 minute breaks.
Pros
2 15 minute breaks 1 30 minute lunch break
Cons
No raises or benefits
Below job standards
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 14, 2018
Temporary job that was sufficient for the time, but not a long term choice. I was unable to receive a raise when I was promoted to line leader after only 1.5 months of employment.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2018
The three key points that helped with management was recognizing behaviors, maintaining professionalism and giving simples and clear instructions. It is very important to maintain accurate records and submit reports on time.
Very helpful ladies.
Transferring phone calls/paging staff (Former Employee) –  Delavan, WI 53115August 3, 2018
It was a temporary placement, they did try to accommodate my needs as much as they could but they were aware that I needed a permanent better paying job.
It is a pleasure to work for Parallel.
Teacher Substitute (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, ILJuly 26, 2018
the crew is always eager to help with various situations in regards to your time at a school. they check in on the employees and ask question to make sure the things are going well at the schools. They encourage us to provide feed back to them while on the assignments.
Pros
It's good to work there.
It was a good place. Very clean.
Cable assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIJuly 18, 2018
We made connectors and tinned wires for use in industries. I wish I could have contributed more. It was a great place to work, while I was there. I wasn't there long enough. It was their choice.
ok
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 6, 2018
it was an ok place to work for. they dont give you time off and they complain when you need a day off to handle things im only writing this bc indeed wont let me get past this screen.
It was a temp service.
Material handling/ Warehouse picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 28, 2018
I really didn't get the pay that i was worth. The employment was very far out of my way. There wasn't that much of an option of different work only a select few.
Horrible pay
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 21, 2018
Wouldn't recommend. Horrible experience overall. Fast paced and horrible pay. Work up to 50 hours a week picking or inspecting for 8.50 per hour. Not worth it
Even I knew what would happen with arvato I would't have excepted it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJune 14, 2018
I started working as a temp with Parallel at first then arvato hired me
full time. I could still perform the job that I was doing as a temp but now I was permanent.
Pros
Got hired into arvato
Cons
Got hired into arvato
Flexible schedule with great management .
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Columbia, TNJune 4, 2018
I had some medical issues during the school year. I missed a lot of work. Amber was very understanding and flexible. She really helped me continue to work the rest of the year. Very grateful!!
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Pay
Weekly pay
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 22, 2018
Another temp agency that definitely help me find the job that I was looking for and needed at the time. They work with my schedule let me know if what certain things were okay and wasn't okay definitely helpful when it came to my duties in to be prepared for my job.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parallel Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.