Parallel Employment Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was a good place. Very clean.
Cable assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIJuly 18, 2018
We made connectors and tinned wires for use in industries. I wish I could have contributed more. It was a great place to work, while I was there. I wasn't there long enough. It was their choice.
ok
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 6, 2018
it was an ok place to work for. they dont give you time off and they complain when you need a day off to handle things im only writing this bc indeed wont let me get past this screen.
Data entry/team lead
Data Entry Clerk/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 21, 2018
I managed a team, trained members of the team and ensured work went out in a timely and professional manner. Also, managed Inventory for the entire warehouse.
Pros
work hours
Cons
pay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  1620 berheim louisville kyJanuary 1, 2018
Atmosphere was good the employees were friendly and helpful stayed at a fast pace day went by fast and kept very busy also kept me in shape far as exercises
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks
It was a good temp agency
stocking processer, assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 23, 2017
Help stocking and packaging. Cleaning floors sanitation and assembly line packing. worked for natural blend as well for short period of time because of slow production.
THe hardest part of the job
Temporary Placements (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 15, 2017
THe hardest part about working for the Parallel Tem service is that they are so strict. They will fire you even if you miss one day at work. I do not recommend.
Okay in between job
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2017
If you need extra income then this is the perfect employment. Somethings I don't agree with but its not too bad. I never really worked with the onsite staffing at all because they don't know a lot of what we go through on an everyday basis. If you have an issue I would recommend calling corporate.
Productive place to work and is rewarding to sub teach in poverty neighborhoods.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Riverside, ILMarch 11, 2017
Parallel Education Division is actively recruiting for full-time Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants for the school year.These substitute positions are often daily positions with the possibility of long term or direct hires pending performance. There are enough daily assignments to work full time in the schools. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and potentially find a new teaching position. I am a recent under graduate and I highly encourage others with a teaching certification to apply.
Pros
Plan your own schedule with Parallel and manage a good graduate student status
Cons
Some long-term teaching jobs are available if you are quick to get one.
Great Staff
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 15, 2016
I enjoyed being presented with opportunity to work full-time .When the time came for lay-off I was homeless and out of work..I would glady return to the establishment if there is more consistant work available
Steel and o'brien terrible place to work
Warehouse Parts Inspector/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYAugust 25, 2016
Productive using poor quality parts made in china, management used 4 letter words when talking to their employees very un-professional not a nice place to work.

Want to know more about Parallel Employment?

Ask a question
good choice of worksite selections
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2016
There's an immediacy of opportunities. Able to work as often as you're available. Most of the schools have very early start times.
Pros
immediacy of opportunities
Cons
7am start times
no advancement no benefits
LEAD PAINTER / MAINTENANCE (Former Employee) –  arvato digitalApril 9, 2016
temp agency treated different no future no chance of being hired into co. So you work with full time company employees who make more and have benefits . Plus they lay you off as company people still maintain their jobs.
Billing Specialist
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WIMarch 19, 2016
My day was filled with billing companies for the work we did for them. I worked with multiple departments to attain the pricing for the work.
Nice place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 17, 2016
Work you did was ok but seemed like you couldn't get hired in. Company treated for lunches on occasions. If there was a problem they would into very quickly.
Pros
Friendly work enviroment
Cons
one break
Excellent Jobs People are nice
General Labor/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 18, 2016
Working with Parallel is a fun Temp Agency, they always have the right jobs when they get them in. A typical day at work depends on what job you want to do. I due General Labor sometimes cleaning, but I always work hard and get the job done. I learn new trades of the job and how to communicate with co workers and supervisors . The management is nice and always handy. Co workers are nice people to work and talk to, they always get the job done as well. Ahh the hardest part of the job is the Extraneous long work hours, thats why I'm looking for part-time right now work. I enjoy taking breaks it fells good when you work for part of the day or whole day.
Placement company for education
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2016
This is a placement company (not an actual location) many people often use while in transition, in between positions. Because it is a company that staffs subsutitute teachers; work may or may not be available everyday.
Flexible Scheduling!
associate (Current Employee) –  West Seneca, NYDecember 23, 2015
I've been working with this agency for some time now and I think their great. Their flexibility is excellent. They have so much to offer for people who do not have the greatest work ethic. They help you build a work ethic so that you can achieve many opportunities.
Pros
great people
Cons
Some great opportunities are temporary
Clean and good work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Delavan, WINovember 16, 2015
I liked working here, it was a great place to work and good people. The pay wasn't the best since I traveled 45mins. to get to work everyday.
Pros
had a long lunch break
Cons
pay not good
parallel
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 7, 2015
i really enjoyed working for parallel employment group. I've worked with them since 1987 until 2015. Although I am looking for something more permanent i would definetly recommend parallel to anyone who is in need right away.
A little unprofessional.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  WisconsinOctober 5, 2015
Just another temp agency that treats you like you are just a number. You are a walking paycheck for them and they treat you like garbage once that is no longer the case. The home office supports this behavior and makes excuses.
Pros
Had a temp job
Cons
Unprofessional