Parallon Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

relaxed atmosphere
Document Imaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Loxahatchee, FLAugust 20, 2018
A typical day starts out with receiving a stack of health records which have previously been scanned into the electronic health record. From this stack, the indexer is responsible for placing the images in the appropriate section of the health record.
Not the place for me
Regional Vice President Sales (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 21, 2017
Unorganized and disjointed management. Spinoff of HCA but really wholly owned and managed by HCA. Easy to get lost in the fray position was not defined and management was unrealistic and non-communicative.
Pros
compensation
Cons
any guidenance
Rewarding work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2017
Enjoyed my work. I enjoyed working with Providers. The work though repetitive was work that once completed gave me a sense of fulfillment. The only reason I left was due to the lower salary.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Lower Pay Levels
short temp assingment
Non Clinical Denial and Appeal Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 2, 2017
I would work for this company again

The following error occurred:
•Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review.
Great team, ineffective leadership
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 27, 2017
I have great team to work with, but ineffective VMS and ineffective leadership. Vendor management tool is homegrown and not effective at helping clients.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Bad vendor management tool
Good work place
Senior Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 6, 2017
nice work place with a lot of meetings every day.A lot of good people over there they will always try to help us to make our work done.They will define the meaning of the team work.
Very good travel RN company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 28, 2017
Pay is excellent and travel was local. I felt like one of the team at the locations were I worked as an RN. There were always shifts available and most of the time, they were at the facility that I wanted to work.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Lots of phone calls trying to staff hospitals even if you wanted a day off
Lots of opportunities
Refunds Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 12, 2017
I would clock in, check my email, and begin working on my assigned hospitals/financial classes (each employee was assigned 6-7 hospitals and insurance carriers to work patient accounts for). I would get the occasional "interesting" account, but for the most part was able to read and interpret insurance contracts, calculate what the insurance company owed on a particular hospital claim, and determine whether or not we owed a refund or not. My managers were always laid back, easy to approach, and just generally nice people. The hardest part was the ever-changing techniques and information about how to calculate a claim. I enjoyed most of my coworkers, and all the potlucks we had!
Pros
Nice managers and coworkers, lunch delivery service.
Cons
May have trouble trying to transition to another department.
Okay Company.
Financial Analyst SourceTrust (Current Employee) –  Downtown Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2017
Has a trend of managers hiring their friends from other companies. Doesn't matter if they are qualified or not. CEO is not willing to make cultural changes to accommodate millennials and compete with other companies. Terrible health insurance for a healthcare company. 13 PTO including sick days.
Remote Work
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoy working remotely. I feel privilege to work in the comfort of my home. I learned how to management my time prioritized to meet deadlines. I enjoy working with my co-workers and be approachable to ask questions as they arise.
Pros
Quiet
Cons
Learning new things in short period of time
Agency Nursing
RN, Emergency Departments (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 1, 2017
Working as an agency nurse has increased my skill set and confidence level, as well as challenged me to speak up for my needs/concens.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No guarenteed hours
Rn prn
Registered Nurse PRN (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 28, 2016
This is a PRN position in which I help staff a hospital. at times you will be called off and at times you will be working short staffed, this position is for an experienced nurse, you do get a variety of patients and learn a great deal but you need a good base of nursing. It is a good PRN position.
Pros
work any HCA facility
Cons
called off when they are staffed
Great Management Team
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 9, 2016
Management team was superior. I never had worked with superiors whom were genuine and sincerely wanted to help develop everyone into top-rated professionals.
Pros
trivia, lunch-in's
Cons
short lunch breaks, compensation
Fun and Challenging
Staff (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2016
Fun environment with challenging projects. Multiple opportunities for advancement and leadership development. Senior leadership is extremely easy to get along with and understands the importance of work life balance. The culture and focus of the organization will benefit from advancement in the technology that the company uses for their data.
Pros
Great office location and new building!
Cons
Stressful at time.
Challenging position with creative leadership requirements
Transitional Leadership Director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2016
Interim emergency services leadership requires not only an out of the box thinker but a no box thinker to be successful. This type of understanding comes with years of trial and error and an understanding that metrics do not tell the whole story but they do not lie either.
Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend it to those who enjoy the stress of not always knowing what you are supposed to do but knowing that something needs to be done and understanding that it may not be only one person's task to change.
Hca
Net Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 27, 2016
Very unorganized and hectic. No sense of direction or ability to maintain full time hours for employee's. The employee's are great and fun to work with however, the higher ups do not make for a conducive work environment
Productive and fun place
Excel Expert (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2016
It is like a family! Everyone help out one another! I learned a different programs and new tricks with Excel pivot tables. This was a very cool place to work!
Customer Service
Customer Service Billing (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 12, 2016
The company as a whole is not a bad place to work. The management within the department I worked is another story. Rewards for true customer service are rarely given, but when you need assistance from leadership, it is no where to be found.
Pros
breaks, pickle awards
Cons
leadership and turn over
Very easy going environment
Practice Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 30, 2016
Everyday, work is assigned to you as it comes in from the practices. you are expected to complete 48 items a day, (6 per hour). however as the work flow can change from day it is not mandatory. You are allowed to work at your own pace as long as the goal is reached.

When trained, a lot of material is handed out to help with the learning process. also, with team leads on the floor help is never too far away. Everyone mostly keeps to themselves as you have to be available for a phone call.

all work is tracked and recorded via an automated system
Pros
work/life balance, not stressful
Cons
hard to advance postions
lacking management
IP/CQR Auditor-Remote (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 4, 2016
Parallon as a company is a good place to work for, but there are management issues. It is a high volume auditing position, but lacking management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parallon Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about