Play YouTube video button
Information from Parallon:

Parallon Employee Reviews

United States549 reviews
Featured review
Parallon selected this as a representative review
Great room for Advancement
Awesome place to work at. Room for advancement. Sometimes can be challenging due to negativity being brought about from employee's but I was never one that was effected by those things. Needless to say, most of those employees are no longer with us. Best advice would be to keep positive and be able to adapt. Great leadership learning curves.
Pros
Leadership Learning
Cons
Negativity (sometimes)
You are on your own.
Not much on the floor training. Employees with bad work habits train new employees with bad habits. Manage to doesn’t respond to requests for info or assistance.
Are you kidding me!
Work your tail off for scraps to show loyalty and none will ever be returned... they will use you until they feel you have exceeded your use mainly figuring out they are under paying you $20,000.00 a year annualy.
Manager is a micra manager even though I meet production she questions
The manager is always assuming you are cheating and will even question how you meeting production even thought she runs reports before your meeting. Difficult to work in her environment
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Pay, management
Just beware.
Training is not organized. Management does not care about the employees much. They will squeeze what they can out of you and then move on. It is all about their individual bonuses and how you can help your boss advance. You need to be in the "clique" in order to get rewarded and move up and this applies to most departments.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Don't do it
This company is trash. Mass, forced layoffs to outsource work to India, unrealistic expectations and goals. I would not recommend this employer to my worst enemy
N/a
When I worked for at the hospital, I felt needed. I found pleasure in being able to assist patients with there Tennessee Medicaid or their Medicare. Managment was a little bit of a challenge
Managerial Styles
Between the production manager, leads and the general manger prioritizing the daily work is always questioned and sometimes re-organized when the general manager comes into the office. This makes the efforts of the prepping department, scanning and indexing staff uneasy and sometimes they feel their efforts are unappreciated during the discussion phase between the two managers. These discussions should take place in private, not for the entire office staff to hear. Undermining the efforts of management staff devalue's and humiliates anyone's confidence in their daily choice of production strategies.
Excellent Com
The values they have to put patients first. The caring and efficient staff. The flexibility of hours were good to be able to accommodate appointments.
I would not recormmend joining this company
the most time I would waste on this company review is to tell you to RUN. very unprofessional company to work for and management has to be friend with you in order to move up with the company
Great Company
Great overall company where many people stay a very long time. There is definitely job security, but not much room for growth. It intimidates others in management. However, Avoid the Revenue Integrity Department. Due to metrics an budgeting there is not proper staffing for the expectation. This is often covered up my upper management, so no help is to be expected.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Middle & Upper Management, unmanageablle work loads and expectations
The culture is very relaxed.
Not much room for advancement. Pay scale is low and they make it hard to get a raise. Favoritism is shown a lot. The same people win all the prizes. This is not one of the best places to work.
Great Remote Working Opportunity
I have only been with the company for about 6 months, but I am very happy to work here so far. I work remote and the hours are very flexible. The pay and benefits are really good. I haven't tried to advance to another position yet so I can't really give any information about that process. The one negative that I can think of is a lack of training. We are often given a very short training session on a new process and then expected to be as efficient and fast as possible. My position as a Coder is productivity-based which is almost impossible to meet and many don't. It's doable if you stay focused on getting it done but sometimes the workload can be a bit overwhelming. Overall, it's a good company to work for and I hope to stay here for at least a few years.
Awesome place to work
Worked there for 19 years the pay benefits were excellent . I worked in many departments learning everything I could to excel in the company they allow cross training which was really goid
Good company
I haven't been with the company long, but I will say things are going pretty good so far. Even after being furlough, I still have a job and insurance and hope things turn around soon.
Productive and happy workplace
Good benefits and pay.
Room for growth.

Has some remote positions now.

Good management.

Educational opportunities.

Fun environment.

Caring company.
I really don't have a review to write
I don't really have anything to say. This was an income for me, I just iwsh that there could have been more advancement opportunities within the company.
management was horrible
If they could fix some things the job is doing but without proper management and lack of money, job security and ethics the job is very hard to fulfill.
Bad career choice
Was happy to get and offer in 2015 but once I started I was quickly able to see the company's issues and how they held you back from advancement unless it benefited them meaning a manager directly.
Was Given "Pandemic Pay" during COVID-19 Pandemic
Thankful that the company offered 70 percent of out pay during the pandemic. I thought this amount was generous given i would get paid 70 percent of my salary getting unemployment.
There was no fun place working for this company
This company only wants to push, push and push, even if you make your work goal they still want more. The benefits for this company is not good health insurance is very high.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parallon. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.8
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Parallon.