Parametric Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Engineer II (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 9, 2018
Work environment was pleasant. For the most part, great place to work. I learned so much. Decent pay with good benefits. Working sometimes over hours but their also is flex time to balance out the long hours worked.
Good Company Values
Engineer II (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
Good Pay. Culture is great. Good Benefits. Work with intelligent people. Great opportunities for growth and learning with the industry's technology advancing.
Productive work place
Engineer II (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
Workplace has a great culture. Met a lot of good people. Salary based, but you get payed over time which is a plus because there tends to be late nights on big projects.
Very diverse
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJune 29, 2018
I would state that Parametric Solutions is a typical Florida Aerospace support company that strives to maximize its participation in the industry. The Management is aggressive and highly intuitive in its goal providing outstanding attention to all phases of our industry, from concept, design and recently the manufacturing sectors.
Parametric Solutions can be with the right variables a solid place to spend a career.
Pros
Florida
Cons
Size
review
Structural Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
poor work life balance, substandard salary, 6 owners 6 directions unreasonable time tables, no communication, on call 24/7 that is no reasonable, bla bra bra bra bra bra
Productive work place
Engineer II (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 9, 2018
Workplace has a great culture met a lot of good people. work as a team and majority of projects there are days you stay late. payed salary but get payed over time which is a plus.
No complaints!
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 16, 2018
I've enjoyed working here so far. Hours are flexible which helps balance out a life outside of work. Deadlines are never fun but at least when working overtime, you get quarterly bonuses above your pay raise and get paid for staying late.
Pros
free bagels, flex hours, great coworkers
Good work culture
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 4, 2018
Great co-workers, great environment. Flexed hours, work is challenging, and PTO can be accumulated. There are nights you work long hours but you get payed working overtime.
Summary
Program Manager / Microsoft Project, Excel, Word (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 18, 2018
A typical engineering company with all that entails. Standard benefits. Standard work week. Standard pay. Not doing anything new at this company. The work is standard service work.
Great Experience
Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Overall a great place to work. Salary is a little low and not a lot of PTO is offered though you can work additional hours and bank them to use as PTO which is nice. Typical engineer schedule where sometimes its slow and sometimes its swamped. I've been at work until midnight before. Nice part is you get paid overtime though. Worked with some great people and learned a lot

Want to know more about Parametric Solutions Inc?

Ask a question
CMM Programmer
CMM Programmer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 9, 2018
CMM SOFTWARE is the worst and the company feeling about it is deal with it, they went with it cause it was cheap and I think that says it all about the quality commitment
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Cheap and arrogant
Enjoyed my time here
Engineer (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Great company to work for. Management and co workers are all friendly. PSI's activity is very diverse, with a profusion of commercial, industrial and military applications. Apart of emerging technology. Lots of opportunities for growth in the company.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, Retirement benefits, Health Insurance
Fast Paced Work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Great but challenging work. Never a dull moment. I have learned a lot over the years working for PSI. Good pay with great benefits. Workplace culture is laid back, yet very professional.
Productive & Friendly Environment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Flexed hours and laid back work place. There are various of cool projects to work on. I have grown a lot in this company over the years. Sometimes there are long hours, but the flex hours and PTO makes up for it.
Pros
friendly co-workers
A Decent Place to Work on Gas Turbine Engines
Propulsion Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 3, 2017
I have worked at Parametric Solutions for a little less than a year. I find the people at this company easy to work with and friendly. Most work is design and analysis of gas turbine engines. Tools such as Siemens NX and ANSYS are useful.
PSI Mentors Engineers for Career Success
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FloridaNovember 30, 2017
PSI is the place to be if you are a talented engineer looking to develop the next-generation of gas turbine engines. As a senior engineer, I helped to establish PSI’s mentoring program which provides and tracks skill enhancement from internship through retirement. Base salary is better than market plus PSI pays extra for all hours over 40. The benefits include excellent medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401k. PSI provides 20-30 days of PTO and encourages flextime for good work-life balance. Team spirit is strong with events like engineering week contests, family-friendly beach parties, charity walks and food drives. PSI gives back by sponsoring the SAE formula teams at FAU and UF. I am always proud to go back to my alma mater to recruit new PSI engineers.
Pros
Technically Challenging Work with Supportive Mentor Program
Cons
Tight Schedules
Great Company
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLNovember 28, 2017
I have worked for a few companies and PSI is by far the best yet. Hours are flexible. Plenty of opportunity. Cool projects to work on. I recommend this place to people who are ambitious and ready to work.
Stressful, lack of job security
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 3, 2017
My hiring manager was great. However when he resigned I was left in no mans land with no one to report to. I worked for a couple weeks in this stressful state before I was let go by the Human Resource manager.
A great place to learn all about jet engines
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 2, 2017
There's a wide breadth of work that you can get into; if you're interested in pursuing something management is typically pretty flexible about letting you chase your interests. Learned a lot about the design and analysis of Jet engines. Flat organization structure means that there's not layers of bureaucracy to contend with when you need something. Everything is engineer-focused. Good location.
Pros
Flexible time-off, lots of opportunity to learn
Cons
Some of the shop offices don't have windows, but this is a minority of desks; vast majority of office space very nice, and people get cycled out of the shop offices before long
Work Elsewhere
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 3, 2016
So 80% of the work is Pratt. But you don't get the Pratt compensation, sick days, holidays, health insurance, and training!

You do get to work off the slow Pratt servers, computers, and enjoy all the Pratt bureaucracy... Without sick days, holidays...etc.

Also Pratt can take the work back and there are layoffs. Also by working here Pratt (and allot of other local companies) are no longer an employment option due to a non-compete.
Pros
relaxed dress code
Cons
inferior benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parametric Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Parametric Solutions Inc Reviews by Location