Paramount Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 330 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Paramount is a leading media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions
You’re seeing all 308 jobs at Paramount because we can’t find any available jobs at Paramount close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Management is never around to help or answer questions it's like you are on an Island, you have to relaid on your experience and not enough staff not what i expected.
At Paramount, I've enjoyed working with smart and collaborative colleagues who celebrate wins and try to build a positive and inclusive environment. Leadership is transparent and there are plenty of opportunities to learn about the business outside of your "lane" if you choose to take them. Management listens and recognizes areas for growth, though change can sometimes be slow. I've experienced a lot of flexibility and great work/life balance in my role, and the benefits are great. The company gives teams a lot of autonomy in decision-making; this helps leaders make best decisions for their work and people, but can also lead to inconsistent policies, operations, and cultures across teams.
What is the best part of working at the company? The people. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? The overnight hours. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Very fast faced but fun. What is a typical day like for you at the company? Very busy.
Definitely the best work environment I've experienced so far. The people here are seriously the best. Pay could be better, but that could be said for most jobs. Work-life balance here is great.
The company has experienced many changes over the past few years, as it weathers a constantly consolidating industry. There was a corporate culture shift at the end of my tenure, and it seemed to be heading in a more creative direction to stay competitive. Like any large company, there are strong and supportive leaders, and then there are ones who could use more leadership training. A pleasant place to work, and I was impressed by the hardworking traits of my peers.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 62 questions about working at Paramount. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Paramount employees.
Insights from 318 Indeed users who have interviewed with Paramount within the last 5 years.
Skill set, experience and team building skills
The generic questions.
Can you work any shift.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Paramount?Published on May 24, 2021