Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 32 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they often learn something at work?
Do people feel their work has a clear sense of purpose?
- CEOPaul Rozo
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
- IndustryReal Estate
You're seeing Paramount Residential Mortgage Group jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Banking & Finance
Rating is calculated based on 132 reviews and is evolving.
The culture is inviting and positive! Work a lot of hours but that is consistent with the industry. Management has open door and manage many personalities.
Processor in Corona, CA
on January 26, 2021
Great company comprised of true mortgage professionals working together in unity. Every interaction I have had with my co-workers across every department of this company has been positive and respectful.
Talent Acquisition Manager in Remote
on June 1, 2021
Company does not support the growth of branches or LOs. Constant sabatoge and lack of support and communication from marketing to digital to processing to underwriting.
Mortgage Loan Originator in Corona, CA
on June 1, 2021
Bad working environment....people used foul language and fellow employees were disrespectful......sat in an open cubicle where it was difficult to concentrate.....underwriting team seemed unwilling to mentor loan processors.....open favoritism for some employees
Loan Processor in Miami, FL
on February 12, 2021
They chose quantity or quality in their people and have a lot of inexperienced people who make a lot of mistakes and there is no accountability. Loans never close on time because of other’s mistake. Didn’t handle Covid boom well.
MLO in California
on November 17, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 33 questions about working at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Paramount Residential Mortgage Group employees.
On average, how many hours do you work a day at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group?
If you were in charge, what would you do to make Paramount Residential Mortgage Group a better place to work?
How would you describe the pace of work at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group?
Insights from 28 Indeed users who have interviewed with Paramount Residential Mortgage Group within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Just basic skills questions
Shared on July 27, 2020
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Paramount Residential Mortgage Group