Paramount Senior Living Employee Reviews

I love this community!
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 19, 2019
I like the new management. They care about the residents. They make sure everybody is safe! I love the communal spirit of the nurses and aides! Oh my goodness..the kitchen staff is good and the food is GOOD!
Excellent work environment!
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 14, 2019
At Paramount the staff is Compassionate, respectful, and understanding. It is a great environment to be in! Our staffing ratios are really good and I enjoy it here!
Love it here!
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 14, 2019
The staff and residents are very friendly, welcoming, and committed to excellence and strive to be the best! You won't regret coming to Paramount senior living!
Pros
Career outlook, team is great, renovating the building
Discrimination on employees with mental disabilities and verbal harrassment
nope (Former Employee) –  500 sevenfields blv.March 3, 2019
Worst place i have ever worked at and i worked fast food. no consideration or empathy towards employees with disabilities referring to lower than average IQ, alternative learning difficulties, memory problems, depression, general learning disability. i was told by staff (not giving names) that i cant say that im confused about something as an excuse when im disabled and by doing so makes me "childish". if you care at all about the elderly disabled do not support this company weather its working or placing a family member here
Pros
its not worth it
Cons
discrimination
Not enough staff
LPN (Former Employee) –  McMurray, PAFebruary 28, 2019
This company currently has 4 agencies and still doesn’t have enough staff to properly work the floors. The nursing supervisor pawns her work off on others and states she forgot to do it. A lot of things slip through the cracks. The DON is very nice and does try to help as much as she can. Teamwork doesn’t exist at this facility. Management constantly changes every couple of months and brings employees back to a job they didn’t do correctly the first 3 times.
Pros
Free meals sometimes when they have extra
Cons
Do the work of 3
Amazing Work Environment!
Server (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 28, 2019
Getting to work here is so great! All of the staff here gets along, we all help other out even when we all work in different departments. You get to eat free meals. (once the residents get their meals first). Here i have never had a issue scheduling days off when I need them. I can't say I have seen a better working environment. All of our managers and our Executive Director are all great! If you have a problem you can always find someone that can help! I enjoy going into work everyday and getting to spend time with the residents and my coworkers.
Pros
getting free meals, Pto, getting days off when you need them.
Cons
no cons
Great place to work!
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 27, 2019
We have a good place here! I am always happy! Residents are great! Team is good, bosses are good! Great place to come! Come by and meet us in person!
Awesome and grateful!
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 27, 2019
First and foremost, this is a family oriented place to work with good team work. Full of energy for our residents! Great staffing ratios! I like where we are going!
Glad to be part of this team!
Activities Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 27, 2019
First I would like to say that this is a very family-oriented community. We welcome all families! I have never felt more blessed to be at a place like this. The team is amazing! If I needed a place for my parents, I would pick here for sure! Our administrator is amazing and you will miss out if you do not come by to meet her and our team! The team makes all of the difference!!!
Proud to be part of this team!
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 26, 2019
Proud to be part of an amazing community with wonderful residents, caring and competent staff, great staffing ratios, wonderful corporate values and fun, meaningful activities!!
Pros
Great mission, good pay, excellent advancement opportunities
Do not work here
Nursing (Former Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PAFebruary 16, 2019
This was a relatively easy nursing job in a nice facility. However the management was horrible. Very condescending and unwilling to take responsibility for anything. The morale is very low due to the administration. Workers walk off the job weekly. Pay was average but for all you do not worthwhile. I would have liked to stay at this job due to some of my coworkers and the nice families I got to know but the management made it unbearable. There was a great division between the management and the rest of the workers. All the workers felt very much unappreciated. The facility was being investigated by the state a handful of times when I worked there & have heard from my previous co-workers it continues to be. Eventually I was concerned for my license & had to leave.
Pros
Free lunches and parking
Cons
Management is horrible
Horrible management
Aide (Former Employee) –  McMurray, PAFebruary 2, 2019
The management of this company is horrible. They do not listen to employees. Aides are treated as we know nothing and when something happens the find someone else to pass the blame on. Very not professional and if the don don’t like you she will find any reason she can to write you up even if she has to make something up.
A joke
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJanuary 6, 2019
The list of reasons not to work there is longer than reasons to work there. To much drama, divided, level of care needed is more than what we are equipt to handle, understaffed, cleanliness is pathetic, food is a joke, cant trust anyone, aides are treated like we know nothing, managment is careless, the pay is HORRIBLE for the work you provide, I could go on.
very loving and interactive workplace
Resident Care Aide (Former Employee) –  South Hills, PAJanuary 2, 2019
i loved working there however, it was not because of the other workers but because of the residents. Also, because they showed you that they cared about you.
Good company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 19, 2018
I worked for the company for 2 years. My direct supervisor was more than accommodating when it came to my work schedule between my kids and going back to school. Things can always be improved though, the other managers seemed to not be as invested in the company as some and that not great for moral. Id work for them again but needed to move. Free lunch/dinner is always a bonus.
Pros
free meals/ wonderful residents
Very Cut-Throat
Employee (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PADecember 14, 2018
Management makes you feel like you're walking on egg shells. The Corporate team does not care about the aides or nurses. They are treated poorly. The company only cares about flashing their money around, which they choose to spend on other things than their employees.
Garbage place to work
Aide Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zelienople, PADecember 2, 2018
Bosses are rude, aides are rude to residents. Don’t follow state rules with residents personal care. Aides are disgusting and VERY unsanitary. Don’t care about residents, and don’t care to have cleanliness.
Cons
Very cut throat and backstabbing
LPN (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, PANovember 30, 2018
When you work at Paramount there are very cliquey people there and they look to get you into trouble for no reason and also make rumors about people the management does not care about the workers and very unprofessional
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short staff Unprofessional on unhealthy work conditions, Very cliquey Not safe working environment for your nursing license
Terrible administration
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seven Fields, PANovember 24, 2018
The current administrator plays favorites and is completely unfair. There’s not enough staff to provide adequate care to the residents and you are mandated to work the next shift if they are short staffed (which they always are). The payroll is messed up almost constantly, and the aides are treated badly even though they work hard. Staff turnover is absolutely out of control. You cannot go to the administrator with a valid complaint without being chastised for bringing it up. True abuse of the staff which leads to neglect of the residents.
Pros
Free lunch, free parking, decent pay
Cons
Management, incentives, staff ratios
Not the best
Med Tech/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, PANovember 16, 2018
Management and staff are not willing to work together and it is not a good working environment, very stressful. I feel as if they don’t tell the full truth about things and they treat their staff poorly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6