Paramount Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice environment
Order Picker/EPJ Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 14, 2018
They are fast and easy to get employed very understanding paid breaks flexible hours very understanding they work with you to place you with the best job that meets your skill set
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
Some paid breaks
relaxed and a good place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 7, 2018
the typical day starts off heading to your cart, grabbing a rf scan gun, punching in the barcode and proceed to place the items in a box by location. I have learned how to use the rf scan gun and locations of all material. The hardest part about the job Is not showing up (attendance). By far the most enjoyable part is lunchtime and being able to communicate with other employees when their having issues with work.
Pros
breaks
Cons
short breaks
Advancement
MATERIAL HANDLER, INVENTORY CONTROL (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2018
It allowed doors to open for me as a temporary worker. The facility in which I was placed allowed me to be converted to a full time employee. I was also elected for Safety chairperson for the site's safety team while a contingent employee. I work with a management team that allows me to take advantage of the open door policy when I need information on things that boost the moral of fellow co workers. I am allowed to bring in new ideas to the team. I really enjoy interacting daily with my colleagues, passing on the smiles as I work. There isn't anything that is hard about my job.
Pros
Great Shift
Cons
Lack of benefits
n/a
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 5, 2018
great job opportunity and good job locations. its also great advantage with temp to permanent. very great career advantage and job relocation . i recommmend
Warehouse work
Distribution Lead, Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 22, 2018
Working in a production environment, there is a lot to learn. If management is willing to assist you, learn all there is to learn about the company. Even safety tips.
Good Place to work
Manager, On-Site Operations (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2018
Good place to work. 15% of the employees tenure is at least 5 years, the other 85% tenure is 10 years or more. These number show that this company is a good place to work. Especially if you're not looking to advance quick
Productive environment
Mid Customer's Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2018
A typical day at work varies from being fast or slow paced depending on the call volume. I learned how to turn my weakness into strengths. Management was treated everyone with respect. The workplace culture was very relaxed. There were no hard parts of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the weekend and enjoying your pay check.
No connection with people
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 26, 2018
hardest part of this job was you really work 24/7. When you're in staffing it seems like the recruiters don't care about the people they just need a heartbeat to fulfill an order.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Working 24/7
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2018
everyday was a succcess and i learned how to be humble with people and how to talk to customer and make they feel like the great people they are.the job was easy.i enjoyed listening to customers ad helping them.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Summit, ILApril 24, 2018
Paramount Staffing took a long tme to find you work they hardly ever work in the city for you to go to and if you had an emergency they surely did not understand most times.
Good starting point
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 15, 2018
It was a much needed temporary gig. I worked at the call center for HomeDepot.com for about six months before I was laid off. The employees and staff were great.
Pros
Great staff and employees
Cons
Low pay, no benefits as it was through temp service
Chill
Sony, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 11, 2018
The environment at Paramount is almost so chill that when an employee needs help or an issue arises none of the managers want to help. There wasn't a whole lot of employment opportunities. And, when a contract job was treating you poorly they did a poor job in advocating for continued employment.
Onsite Manager
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2018
Great company to work for , great benefits, great opportunities for growth in the company, they provide continuous training programs to see you excel through the ranks for different positions.
Pros
Benefits, pay, company culture
Cons
Entery level job, not a career
Quality Inspection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2018
Day to day work was through a company that hired through them, the day to day job was warehouse doing things like lifting heavy objects, inspecting packages being shipped out. Working with coworkers tended to be complacent, too social during work hours, and apathetic. Management was barely skilled enough to do their duties.
Pros
Small Pay
Cons
Lack of healthcare in the enviorments, no opportunity to move up in said company.
it was ok
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 15, 2018
Working there was just ok. I didn't like the recruiting process from the forklift recruiter. The communication was misleading and she didn't stay in touch or return my calls.
new experiences
Sr. Onsite Lead (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 13, 2018
As a Senior Onsite Lead, my job is the direct point of contact for the staffing agency, supplying the temps to the clients, and the clients’ supervisors. I watch over and manage six buildings, with roughly 230 employees per week. My duties include: running payroll for our temps, and managing the day to day situations that arise in all the buildings.

Temp
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 7, 2018
Paramount Staffing is a temporary service so there are times that you may have back to back assignments or there may be gaps on employment so it is at definition Temporary employment.
Productive work environment.
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYMarch 6, 2018
Being staffed at country clubs around the Hudson Valley area, I was mostly working weddings on the weekends while I was going to school full-time. The team at Paramount hired professionals willing to go above and beyond and it make for a very effective team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day, however, the events were really enjoyable. The staff encouraged us to make hospitality the team's number one goal and showed us how through leading by example.
Temp Agency
Assembler/Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, ILMarch 1, 2018
Decent warehouse temp agency. Companies pay an average of 11.00 per hour. Staff is helpful and kind. Most warehouse positions provide you with everything you need except steel toe shoes. Overall, I would recommend Paramount for temp to hire positions.
Great Company to work for
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 23, 2018
Growth was the best part about working for the company. Watching employees grow into full time employees or into leadership roles was one of the best parts of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paramount Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.7

1.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight