ParaRev

Working at ParaRev: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

1.0Job Security & Advancement

Already left a review.

This company isn’t stable. Upper management has no clue what’s going on with the waste caused by middle management and poor training. It was hard to endure.

Pros

Remote work

5 months in, and still no direction

Working here for 5 months remotely and this is the worst experience I have ever had working remote. There is no clear direction and no support. I have no access to my hospital I'm supposed to be working, and expected to keep up with production. I ask my supervisor questions and get almost nothing in return. Maybe I just got put on a losing team, idk.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Everything else.

ParaRev insights

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Toxic Culture

I knew the culture was toxic but did not realize how BAD it really is until I left and got another job elsewhere. It was a culture shock to work at a place that is not toxic and people are actually friendly, helpful, and smart. There is multiple people in management positions that are not qualified to be in those roles. Management spends too much time in meetings which causes help and response to be extremely delayed, which in turns affect performance and production. There is no career growth or advancement. It is not worth time, energy, or mental health to work for this company. There is so many other better companies out there!!

Shady company

This company is a complete joke. The management here is very trashy and unprofessional. they lack communication and will not tell you anything going on within the company or how you are doing performance wise. The higher ups have very big egos and will fire you within a drop of a hat if you are not making them any money. be very careful as they micromanage you and watch everything you do as well. This company constantly wonders why there turn over rate is extremely high but they can never keep or retain good solid employees. This company has changed their company name so many times which tells you they are a failing scammy business. Don’t apply here if you want to feel dead inside or just be mentally exhausted with the management and what all they expect from you. Even if you are doing really good here they will still fire you for any reason they see fit. The pay does not fit within the standards that management has set out for you. Your supervisor won’t even help you out or guide you in the right directions as they are always in meetings or don’t want to be bothered as they have very very dull personalities from working at this company for years on end. The training is awful and its only two weeks worth. The training is not enough time to set the employees up for success as well. I do not see this company being in business in the next 20 years especially with the shallow egos of the higher ups and thinking they are “somebody” for being in the position they are in.

Pros

Cons

Micromanaging, lack of communication, shallow higher ups, no solid training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ParaRev. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare ParaRev with

ParaRev Reviews by Location

Learn about ParaRev in popular locations

ParaRev reviews by popular job title

• ParaRev