Parc at Joliet Employee Reviews

Favorites
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 3, 2019
Majority of the people are related and are always sitting down and doing nothing. Some of them barely answer their call lights and the DON OR ADON makes everyone else do the work of the other CNAs who like to take hour lunches
Great Company
Admissions Assistant (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILSeptember 20, 2018
This is great company to work for. They care for their residents and the experience the residents have. All staff assists with the residents needs and makes sure everyone is happy.
Productive Facility
CNA (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILFebruary 24, 2017
Assist the charge nurse in the provision of nursing care to residents as assigned and under the direction of the Director of Nursing. While in accordance with established nursing standards, policies, procedures, and practices of the facility. Provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, feeding, grooming, and proper transfer.
Pros
Provides vacation/sick pay
Cons
Staffing Issues
Enjoyable Working Environment
Assistant Administrator (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILAugust 9, 2016
Some of the best people to work with when your job is to take care of others. The care and compassion shown by all staff is excellent. I am very proud to work here..
had bingo
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  joliet illAugust 5, 2015
ihad great co works on 2nd shift we had team work,management was two respect each other ,my typical day at work was see happiness,. was when we work short.accomplish my duties.
Pros
had have hour lunch was free
Cons
didnt get the 15 min break no time, i would rather spend time with the residents
Nice company
Concierge/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 1, 2015
Great people to work with and there wasn't anything hard about the job. I enjoyed working with the people I helped. There wasn't a typical day it could be slow or busy. There wasn't any job advancement though.
Pros
good healthcare
Cons
low pay