Park Industries Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
I learned a lot working at Park. Shipping/receiving is a fast paced and stressful job, but at the same time, it's gratifying satisfying the customer's needs. I learned to use a forklift, cherry picker and pallet jack in this position. I would've stayed forever, but I was laid off.
Pros
Great group of people to work with.
Cons
No availability for me.
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 22, 2017
I would recommend anyone to park. I have work there for almost 3 years. The pay is good but the benefits are not good. Friendly environment for anyone who is still learning.
Excellent Company with Open Communication & Fulfilling Work
MKTG (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNDecember 8, 2017
The family culture at Park Industries is extremely welcoming and promotes teamwork. Everyone's voice is heard and valued at Park. I truly look forward to each new day of work. I am happy with the day-to-day variety and creativity my position offers. This is a company that will support your goals and help develop a career path that reflects your aspirations. If you want a career you are passionate about, apply at Park Industries.
Pros
Family Culture, Advancement Opportunities, Flexible Schedule
For manufacturing work, it’s as good as it gets
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 23, 2017
Overall a great company that strives to help its employees advance and stay happy. Better pay and environment then any other manufacturer I have ever worked for.
Great Company
Vice President, HR/OD (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 24, 2017
Superb company to work for. Excellent leadership, culture, and compensation/recognition programs. Recognized as "Great Places to Work" organization in 2008; first year submission
Ok, but not great
Welder (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 15, 2017
I started at park, and I loved the job. Now under new Managment (3rd generation) and the company seems to be going downhill. They don't pay well, they treat thier employees with no respect, and they spend money unwisely and waste money. No advancement opportunities unless your lips are glued to somebodys behind. Upper Managment cares only about padding thier pockets,and they hire meat heads. I could not recommend working here.
Pros
Small, flexible
Cons
Poor managment, wage, no advancment
Great Culture, Progressive Attitude, Satisfying Work
MKTG (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNFebruary 19, 2016
Park gives you the opportunity and resources like time/training to grow and advance in your career. Their motto is you can learn some skills on the job, but associates must live out the Parkway (Trust, Integrity, Respect) in their life. This creates a synergistic and open workplace where all associates can feel comfortable. It also leads to great work taking place at Park. I recommend at least calling up Park and hearing what they have to offer if you are in the market for a job.
Pros
Open Communication, Benefits, Incentives, Flexible Schedules, Advancement Opportunities, Great Culture
Very productive
Major Senior Inventory Accuracy Team Project (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 30, 2015
At Park Industries I had the opportunity to work with the Inventory room professional and develop knowledge of inventory accuracy and cycle counting procedures, while providing them with recommendations to ensure new employees have specific guidelines to follow.
Very people focused environment
Shift Supervisor/Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 2, 2015
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a positive environment with a group of very talented associates. I found the job to be both challenging and fulfilling. The other leads there were very competent and easy to work with.
Good ol boys club
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  6600 Saukview rdJuly 2, 2014
I brought up two safety issues which would allow the saws to continue running with the E-Stop pressed in. Park did not want to spend the money to fix these issues. Soon I was let go of. This attitude in industry should not be tolerated!
Pros
Cons
Money > customer safety
Very good place to work
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNNovember 22, 2013
Very well managed company that does quality work. I have learned more about industrial controls including plc's and vfd's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3