Park Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Park Medical Center Orange Park
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJuly 9, 2018
I love the work environment at Park Medical Center. A very close-knit family atmosphere. Good support from Management and Co-workers. Time off requests are always approved.
Pros
Free Lunch
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 27, 2017
I truly enjoy the employees I worked with at Park Medical. It became like a family environment while I worked there. Although it is a family environment, the pay isn't the best especially with the amount of work load that you had to complete. It is a great starter job if you're trying to work in the medical field. They encourage you to grow from the experiences you gain from the job and to take it with you as you move on to other work opportunities.
Park Medical Center
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 11, 2017
Park Medical Center employees are great. Patients are friendly. Hardest part of job is working on the EHR they are using. It runs slow. Needs updating.
Such a turn over so many times
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLSeptember 9, 2017
I won't go back again, after being there for a month I was let go, be for me, I was told two people quit and one MA went to lunch and never returned. I thought I was good enough to stay, But they had other plans for me.
wonderful envirement
Extern- Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 17, 2017
busy everyday. love the patients, coworkers are a wonder to work with. Dr. are very respectful. you will always be on your feet. you will love your job and the people around you.
Pharmacy Technician- Outpatient (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 10, 2017
i really enjoyed working for this employer. i learned about many different types of medications and what their purpose was. the pharmacy was owned by the pharmacist, he was a great boss but his management skills weren't as effective. The workplace culture was diverse and everybody got along. the hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part was working with people who got along with eachother
Great place to gain some knowledge and skills.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 29, 2017
This office is a great place to start your learning and gain some skills in the medical field. And that's what makes this office great because their willing to teach you.
Park Medical Family
Medical Asistant (Former Employee) –  East Seven Mile and ConantMarch 28, 2017
Park Medical Famiky is a great family practice they take their time, effort and passion in patient care.They have a great management team that works closely with each medical assistant and patient to make sure that the patient care is being carried out in professional caring and good enviroment. Working with Park Medical Family help to strengthen my medical skills and technology.The hardest part about the job is there is no hard part in patient care and the most enjoyable is to know at the end of your day you helped make a difference in someone's life.
Depressing place to work.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 16, 2016
Bad employer, gossip, selfishness, micro managing, .all computer doesn't work, overwork, underpaid non professionalism. You'll get sick from work load
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No benefits, unprofessional, people are rude
stressful, and lack professionalism
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLNovember 30, 2015
I will not recommend to anyone to work for this organization. Because theirs lack of ethics and professionalism makes this place the worse that I ever work for. In the short time that I worked there 6 people left this organization including the Head of Medical Assistant, and more were planting to leave. They still looking for staff since the beginning of this year.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks, lack of professionalism, way too much gossip
occasionally lunch is provided
NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  South Ozone Park, NYMay 28, 2012
non-sustainable with no benefits.
Multi-tasking required.
co-workers are easy to work with.
Pros
free lunches occassionally
Cons
no benefits
Interesting, very busy and great place to work.
Doctor 's Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beacon, NYMay 12, 2012
Interesting place to work.Taking vitals, checking blood sugars via glucomoter, calling in prescriptions to pharamcy andhelping with school and work physicals.The Doctors at the facility very helpful.My coworkers made me feel part of the team. The most enjoyable part of the job, was being attentive,and caring to the patients, espically the geriatric patients.
Pros
they paid you if you did not get a break.
Cons
sometimes we were so busy, that we did not get a break.
an equal opportunity employer
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  detroit, michiganJuly 26, 2011
a comfortable facility to work with room for advancement.
Pros
flexible hours