Park Nicollet Health Services Employee Reviews

Good co-workers.
OBGYN MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST / SURGERY SCHEDULER (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 30, 2018
I enjoy working at Park Nicollet. They have decent benefits, and I was able to send a good amount of time with my family. I also enjoyed the patients and my co-workers.
Love This Job!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 30, 2018
This was a great company to work for! Definitely a lot of perks working in the hospital. Great food and a great atmosphere. I would surely work here again.
Large organization with lots of opportunity
Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNMarch 20, 2018
Large organization with good opportunities for growth. Continual efforts toward improvement are visible throughout the organization. There are ample ways to be involved.
Productive and collaborative
Rehab Clinic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNFebruary 19, 2018
Productive, collaborative, educational, great company culture and mission. Coworkers and colleagues demonstrated integrity and compassion with patients and coworkers alike.
Medical Secretary and Medical Receptionist III (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNJanuary 28, 2018
I enjoyed my time there at Park Nicollet. I worked in a few different positions for about 8 years. The health and dental insurance is great compared to working for other public service works. The people I worked with were great!
good
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNJanuary 26, 2018
I was out of college a nd I was able to work and its was the best job of my life time I like it but sad that they had to cut hours and I wassad I had to leave my boss was really nice.
Management makes coming to work very stressful
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJanuary 24, 2018
Management favors employees. If you are not a favored employee management will make coming to work extremely stressful. They give dirty looks, call you into their office for any reason they can. Management is not always truthful. Just extremely poor leadership!!
Pros
Pay, benefits, vacation/sick time
Cons
Management, Always worrying what happens next, no support
No one cares
Radiology Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJanuary 19, 2018
Management never cares or listens to anyone lower than themselves. I enjoyed other coworkers, but management doesn't invest in their people and don't care if they lose a good employee.
park nicollet
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNJanuary 16, 2018
A great place to work Staff and patient friendly. Top employer in state of MN. Growth And educational opportunities. Easy going and highly engaged work force.
Education experience and great coworkers
HIM Manager of Transcription Services (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNJanuary 11, 2018
Interesting work environment, always learning something new. Great employees and coworkers. Always new educational opportunities and challenges. Many opportunities for growth and improvement.
Pros
Coworkers and new educational opportunities
Cons
Poor management which affected morale
advanced healthcare system, ahead of the curve
Sr. Operational Analyst / Finance Liaison (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJanuary 5, 2018
advanced healthcare system, ahead of the curve with regard to care solutions, payment innovations, lean processing, and operational efficiency. I have not been a part of the organization for quite some time, and they have become part of another great organization over the past few years with Health Partners.
fast paced and difficult during the learning process but everyone was so helpful
Primary Care Scheduling Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 28, 2017
a typical day was phone calls back to back, sometimes there was areas where it would slow down, but it was mostly back to back calls. The people i worked with closely around me were all so great and so quick to help if ever there was a problem.
Independent
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 5, 2017
Learned many roles in the health care service from receptionist, billing and customer service. I enjoyed the receptionist/pare care coordinator position the most rewarding for the fact I enjoy meeting people.
Pros
able to flex schedule
Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNAugust 9, 2017
Park Nicollet is great place to work with great benefits and salary. Unfortunately there is not much opportunity for growth for non-nurse employees...
Fast pace busy clinic
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJuly 17, 2017
Very busy clinic with great teams to work with of dedicated people. The teams are great but a lot of change in management over the past 6 years have led to a lot of confusion in management. Great people!
Pros
Great team of people
Cons
Many many meetings over lunch
I have work for many hospitals and clinics and Park is the best.
Supervisor of Sterile Processing (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 6, 2017
Park Nicollet is a great place to work the culture is amazing, everyone one tires to make you feel like a part of a family.
I learning what its like to be a manager, I have taken classes to improve on my techniques as a leader.
Pros
I have ajustable schedule.
Cons
good health care for myself and pension plan.
Great place to work. Great people. Great culture. Alright salary.
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 10, 2017
Typical high complexity hospital laboratory. Recently underwent a redesign which fixed a lot of problems, but created several new ones.

Young, inexperienced manager. There is room for improvement, but there is also desire to improve coming from the leadership, which is a big plus.

Most of the staff is great, People generally perform as needed, but like everywhere there are over achievers and under achievers.

Pay is alright and is compatible to other similar hospital labs around the Twin Cities metro area, but the pay was only recently increased and was stagnating for several years prior.
Invested
Patient Services (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNMay 8, 2017
Park Nicollet is a great employer that provides its staff and medical teams with the appropriate support and continued education to be successful. Park Nicollet has developed a patient centered business operation that allows administrators and support staff alike the ability to change the lives of those they serve.
Good
Patient Care Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 30, 2017
I've worked for Park Nicollet Health Services for almost 20yrs. I've always loved my position and my direct supervisor(s). Park Nicollet Health Services is known that their employees longevity with the company. However, they do not have minorities in upper management, and limited minority providers. Also there is no room for advancement unless you obtain an RN degree.
Pros
Employee longevity with the company
Cons
Limited advancement & no minorities in upper management
ok place to work
Claims Adjudicator - Business Services (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 19, 2017
park nicollet health services is an ok place to work However every department you work in has its isses like every other company. management in the clinics that I have worked in are wonderful, however, management in the business office are rude.
Pros
patients and coworkers
Cons
busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Nicollet Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight