Park Nicollet Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlson ParkwayFebruary 15, 2019
My Most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with and my Supervisor. We worked as a team, had each others backs, there to help each other always. My Supervisor always had time to listen and hear our ideas or complaints or just listen.
They were willing to always help us learn something new the right way.
I loved helping the Customers / Patients knowing that I was making a deference in doing what I could to make things that are usually in a stressful time go smoothly and or a bit easier for them and their family.
Pros
Working with good people
Cons
I lived to far away
good team
lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 26, 2018
they are very hard working and great team to work with
everyone is welling to help each other, everyone come to work on time and show care for everyone
Great Workplace
Clinician Finder (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNDecember 7, 2018
Great place to learn about healthcare. Cares greatly about patients and their expierences. Offers good PTO. There is alot of changes that occur but leadership helps.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 3, 2018
I truly enjoyed my time at Park Nicollet. The people are so nice to work with and management is awesome. I truly enjoyed working there. I would recommend Park Nicollet to anyone
Poor management
Sr. Strategic Marketing Planner (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNNovember 23, 2018
It was great at first then new management took over. The culture changed dramatically and was not longer fun, supportive or rewarding. Very cut throat.
Great company with great benefits
RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNNovember 11, 2018
Great company with great benefits. Has resources to further your knowlege set that directly relates to your job. Offers on site training and also on site employee health resources.
Productive with reasonable daily expectations
Claims Specialist II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNOctober 23, 2018
There was always a daily goal and department expectation, which helped feel productive. Sometimes I felt that management was partial to certain employees over others. When it came to advancement, I felt that the preferential treatment was taken into consideration over qualification and experience. Co-workers were very helpful to one another.
Pros
Employee Health
Cons
Pay and preferential employee treatment
leaders
Aide (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNOctober 1, 2018
Supervisors/managers micro manage in my area and multiple staff members have left due to management. I would not recommend to anyone working for this company.
NO ability to move or grow
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNAugust 15, 2018
This organization will not allow for growth even for those who have been good employees and gone through the steps to educate ourselves. NO advancements.
Benefits are good.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
NO GROWTH. Micromanagement.
Awesome place to work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 9, 2018
PN is an awesome place to work and the only reason I left was because I relocated. They really care about their employees and they do the best job at making sure you have the right training and will succeed.
Pros
Great benefits
I only volunteered there.
Front Desk Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 7, 2018
I didn't work for Park Nicollet, I was a volunteer only. I have been told the pay is good if you're one of the providers, but don't have any idea about everyone else.
Corrupt and crooked management, favoritism, immature
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 5, 2018
I will never recommend working for Park Nicollet to anyone. I don't have enough bad things to say about the management I was under while working here. They are lazy, back stabbing, untrustworthy, megalomaniacs. Never listened to their employees, never stepped up when short staffed, which was always. Incredibly unacommodating to employees health and medical issues, ironically. Played favoritism amongst workers. The power clearly went to their heads. Never again will I work for these people.
Patient centered focus with a strong emphasis on teamwork
Clinician Finder Team (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJuly 9, 2018
Park Nicollet believes in patient centered care. They try very hard to keep the corporate feel out of the daily work. There is a passion that flows down from top leadership to keep the head and heart frame of mind. Great place to work!
Flexible and very rewarding environment
Rehab Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJuly 7, 2018
A very rewarding environment to work in with lots of fun staff members. Always something to do or that can be done so the day goes by fast. Lots of hands-on patient care so a good place if you want a career using what you may have learned in school and apply it in the real world.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
big learning curve but overtime its really easy
Great Co-Workers
Medical Transcriptionist, Remote (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MN 55337June 27, 2018
This was my first position out of medical secretary school. The environment was friendly, the co-workers were fun, and the benefits here were excellent.
Not enough potential for promotion
Hospital/Clinic Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 10, 2018
Supervisor was not making sure that enough people were manning the phones for a hospital or clinic. Too many call in the que. Too much hiring of friends and people who are retired and no longer need a job so they are lax in their performance and shifting most of the work onto people who need a job to support themselves.
Pros
health and dental benefits
Cons
supervisor hiring friends and retirees who don't pull their weight
Exciting place to work
Health Unit Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 6, 2018
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital has been apart of my life since birth. I have been a patient and now an employee. The facility has over gone many upgrades, additions and work between management and employees.
nice place
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 5, 2018
Train new hired and current employees when they get hired at PN or when they transfer to a new position. Great work culture, nice office and people. Good place to work.
Not a good place
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNJune 2, 2018
The lab manager needs to be replaced at the st louis park...very rude and judgemental. Double standard..bad hours.i will not recommend this place.poor management
Cons
Poor manager (st louis park)
Greatt place to work amazing benefits
Medical Receptionist II (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 1, 2018
Opportunity for growth is great here there are several location to choose from. The career opportunity's are great and also as long as you have been with one department for a year you can then move to any other specialty department within Park Nicollet
Pros
1 hour breaks in most departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Nicollet. Our community is ready to answer.