Park Place Apartments Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It an ok place just a lot of flaws
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 23, 2017
Its OK it jus and older property kept up pretty job jus a lot of shifted buildings and foundation work that needs to be done but overall average the residents are very nice and respectful
Great location by a park and kept clean
UNIT SPECIALIST/MAINTENANCE (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHJanuary 22, 2017
Park Place Apartments is made up of four brick apartment complexes that share the same small road next to the city's park. It's a great location for people with kids and older people with no kids as well because the city's main street is not to far from the apartments. The buildings themselves are rather old being built in the 70's but are in great shape for their age. We gutted and remodeled ever unit by putting up drywall, painting, laying flooring, putting in light fixture, plumbing and electrical work. The balance between my work life and my time away from work ran into eachother a lot but I was on call and lived where I work which didn't bother me much after a while. All in all I'd say the builds were not that bad after remodeling and painting them. The location used to have a bad name with drugs and drunks in and out but we cleaned that up rather quickly after taking over the property. We also did better background checks to keep them type of people out.
Pros
It was easy to get along with tenants, location was great
Cons
Plumbing under the building needs redone, noise complaints(thin floors&walls)
great people in the community and co-workers when available
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 29, 2016
Park Place could of been a great place to continue working for and would of love seeing how the property turned out . but unfortunately the company decided to sell all it's properties...
Pros
great community
Cons
not alot of money spent on the property
Fun Place to work!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  DavenportJune 3, 2016
I have learned a lot since working here. The manager is extremely friendly and a hoot to work with. All the tenants are great!
I enjoyed the company.They would sometimes take us to breakfast or lunch.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Down town Birmingham AlOctober 9, 2015
A day at Park Place,

When arriving we must check the messages, Take care of any problems from the message that we may have had. Do all call backs from guest cards, take care of all renewals. Show potential prospects apartment. And welcome all prospects and visitors.

I have learned several types of programs that was used with each Apartment Community.

Management : Was nice and different , all Apartment Community's are all different .

Enjoyed working with the co-workers: We all became family.

The hardest part of the Job: was leaving ( I was Temp the entire time )

The most enjoyable part of the job: Welcoming people in and seeing the smiling faces. A friendly environment.
Pros
The good about being a Leasing Consultant .. You must enjoy what you do.
Cons
You will have some one that may come in, that have had a bad day...and take it out on you
Awesome staff and overall great community.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAMay 26, 2015
Park Place Apartments was a property owned by Wilkinson Real Estate Advisors and I must say that I have no complaints. I loved not only the coworkers I had, but also the friends I made. I will forever miss my job at Park Place. Even though no day was the same, every day there was a day doing what I loved. I learned how to be patient in a busy environment, open-minded about every situation, and friendly no matter what was going on. The hardest part of the job was actually leaving the job.
Small Company Not Alot Of Growth Oppurtunitys
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 20, 2015
Small Company = Small Budget
Not a lot of money to work with in order to add more curb appeal and take care of general maintenance issues such as plumbing, roofing, ect.
Good Schedule M-F
A Non-repetative productive place to work
Maintenance Assistant/Make ready (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 9, 2015
A typical day at work would be cleaning apartment grounds, cleaning swimming pool, and fulfilling work orders. I learned to be more productive and self sufficient. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was any time I had to stay to complete work after job hours.
Stressful environment
Groundskeeper/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2014
Responsible for grounds up keep! Also touch up paint on reinvented apartment units.
Pros
handled residents grievences for maintence supervisor
Cons
Constant changed in management
it was a good place to work
maint tech (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INMarch 15, 2013
it was fun working there and working with all co-workers leanding from them all them from me
Park Place Apartment OK to work for if you don't have family and have a second steady job.
Courtesy Officer (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, ARDecember 14, 2012
I start patrolling property grounds at 9pm til 4am. Ive learned that there are a lot of crazy things that go on at night. I gotta be aware of my surroundings at all times. The people I worked for were good people we shared a lot of laughs. I worked patrolled and responded to complaint calls alone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the same people for the same reasons. The knew what and was not aloud but the keep doing the same things that would cause me to write them up or give them parking violations. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people living in the complex I worked at.
Pros
free apartment
Cons
no money paid
Meeting and helping people fun place to work
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  2199 Prince Hall Dr. Detroit,MiDecember 13, 2011
I enjoyed the Holiday season Putting up decoration and helping with planning with activities
Pros
lunch for good services monthly
Cons
temp. employee