Park Place Dealerships Employee Reviews

Poorly Managed
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 6, 2017
It takes longevity more than anything to advance here. Being good or qualified isn't enough. They are changing their focus and no longer take great care of its employees. Their reputation is much better than their reality.
Pros
Decent hours for the car business
Cons
Benefits are extremely expensive, no room for advancement
The Best In The Business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 27, 2017
Park Place does everything better in the Auto Industry in D/FW. Whether its pay, training, products, process, culture, it is better here than anywhere you will find.
Great Job overall
Parts Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2017
Honestly if it wasn't for the low annual pay increases and clueless management at times, it would be the perfect job. However I have learned a great deal on customer service, working safely, and enjoying life outside of work. Great company events as well.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks, benefits starting day 1, 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service
Cons
pay raises are low, poor communication at times
Solid Company
Cosmetic Restoration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 7, 2017
Park Place is higher end dealership. The extra costs to get your car serviced there go into the details you would experience in the place. Park Place paints a facade for the experience but don't let it fool you. They have to do what it takes to pay it's bills!
Pros
Great Service
Cons
Bloated costs
Engaging and fun place to work! Client focused while still supportive of the members in the organization
Training and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2017
I am in charge of the training and development of the new member on-boarding process at Park Place Dealerships. Working with new members and teaching them our culture and job expectations is what I am passionate about. I am also involved in coaching and developing our future leaders of the organization.
Productive and professional work environment
Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 31, 2017
The service department is open from 7am-7pm and I have three work schedules: 7am-4pm, 7am-5pm, and 9am-7pm. I typically write up 8-15 repairs orders each day providing estimates for repairs and promise times. The work environment is very demanding and challenging. The management staff is great at training each service advisor to make their own decision and come up with solutions for any challenges that arise. The hardest part of my job is managing a big work load and maintaining the high level of service our clients are accustomed to. The most rewarding part of my job is when a client tells me how great their experience was.
seasonal
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 7, 2017
This was just a seasonal job that my friends and I chose to do in high school to help get money for christmas! I learned how to be a cashier and manage big crowds at a time.
Best place I've work for
Lead Service Drive Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 21, 2016
Fast paced job, with great people and clients. Very interactive and always challenging for the better. Management team is the best hands down, aside from working in the elements, there aren't any downsides to working for this company.
Starving Sales ppl.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 9, 2016
Good company that has the worst advertisment ever!!! 12 Sales ,2 make ok $.The rest minimum wage ~!!!!!!
No leads! No traffic! No ads anywhere!
This is a retirement home for sales that want it slow and minimum wage!
Pros
Free Sat.lunches
Cons
No money no traffic no ads anywhere!
It's work hard play kind of work place.
Collision Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2016
I had the opportunity to learn a great deal. I think that upper management could do a lot better job of not trying to run their employees in the ground.
Pros
Production based Pros.
Cons
Health care was to expence.
Admin
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 1, 2016
Administrative assistant, bookkeeping, scheduling. Enjoyed communicate with clients , face to face and over the phone,
Amazing job
Car Washer/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 9, 2015
Working at park place was amazing i had the best co workers and bosses. When working at parkplace you can move up in the jobs after a period of time on the current position. They also help send you to college for a job you'll need more experience in to succeed better.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits, upgrade job position
Cons
long drive from house
A great company that is no longer great.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 23, 2015
Prior to working for Park Place, I did a great amount of research. I have never known a company whose employees were so excited and positive about their work. In the past 8 months there have been a number of substantial pay cut and changes in processes that has taken moral to the lowest I have seen in the companies where I have been employed. Turn over is significant. It appears to company is being set up to go public or be sold.
Pros
Managers at the dealership level are personally concerned.
Cons
Constant changes in procedures and pay plans that have created a very caotic and negative atmospher.
Wonderful company!
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2014
Great service, great people. People-oriented culture, fun and focused on exceeding client expectations.
Best Place to Work in DFW 4 years running
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2014
At Park Place Dealerships, our goal is to ensure an "extraordinary experience" for our clients. We believe our Members (employees) deserve this as well. Everyone on our staff is a Park Place advocate who shares our passion and values.

As a Member of Park Place Dealerships, you will contribute, every day, to the achievement of our mission: To provide an extraordinary automotive purchase and ownership experience that goes beyond what our clients even know they desire. Your success will depend on your ongoing dedication to our Core Convictions: Integrity, Outstanding Client Experience, Winning, and Commitment.

To support our Members in achieving our organization's mission and goals, as well as their own career goals, Park Place provides a comprehensive, highly-specialized training plan for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.

Quoted from the Park Place website (www.parkplace.com)
A Top Work Place and I See Why!
Support (Current Employee) –  DallasFebruary 23, 2013
Great place to work with the best coworkers I have ever worked with in my career! Great clients as well! If you bring your best to work everyday and want to work at a company that appreciates and rewards you for doing that, then this is the place you want to be! The owner and two divisional presidents comprise the best executive management team of any company I have come across and their passion for doing right by their clients and employees shows in everything they do. Really can't say enough good things about this company.
Pros
awesome work environment, great frontline management team, incredible owner and presidents, i could go on all day!
Cons
not really any
Wonderful work atmosphere and incredible training when you start the job.
Marketing/ Event Planning Internship (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX & Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2013
I love the management at Park Place. Even though I was just an intern they took time to get to know me and made me feel like I had an important role in the company. I would want to work with Park Place again if I lived in the area.
Best car dealership in DFW!
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2012
Park Place is by far the most sought after dealership to work for in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The pay, benefits, and work environment exceed all others.