park west health system Employee Reviews

Great Place For Experience
Medical Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2019
Get your foot in the door to learn grow and experience. you also have the opportunities to move around. great environment to be in you will have different excited job adventures.
Everyone experience is different
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 3, 2018
Everyone experience is different. I enjoy working as a pharmacy technician at PWHS. I enjoy working as the Secretary of our Employee Activity Committee and our Scholarship Committees.
Typical day at work
Medical Assistant Back Office (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2018
There is very little staff so depending on the day i might be working alone. I usually have two doctors and 25 pt between them both. I learned all of my clinical skills here.
Pros
events such as potluck are fun
Cons
health care is poor, poor managment
Productive clinical office
Program Specialist/Client Advocate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 5, 2017
Typical day would include seeing walk in and scheduled clients for services. Medical issues would be taken care of first. Appointments and medication are essential for the HIV clients. Keeping appointments are very important for their healthcare.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Very busy office not enough staff
ok
Medical Assistant/Perinatal Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 5, 2016
Nice place to start for and entry level in the medical field. Able to rotate in different departments and the various locations. Salary is ok for entry level
Great employee activity committee
Director of Business Development/Project Officer (Current Employee) –  4120 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215August 28, 2015
Caring compassionate health and support services by professional staff regardless of the ability to pay. Grant funded for nearly 20 years.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
No pension
Nice coworker to work with
Health Information Management Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 25, 2013
it was an ok place to work but the supervisior did what want ever they wanted to do and lies on you.
Pros
nice co-worker
Cons
to many captians