Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

Found 1,420 reviews matching the search See all 1,911 reviews
Good experience
Welder/ Brazer (Former Employee) –  Washington, MONovember 18, 2018
Get your job done fast and correct and you won't have a problem. Advancement is available but you have to work hard for it. Ability to bid out of ones department was nice.
Senior Quality Engineer, Automotive Business Unit (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 18, 2018
You will need to have the skills and knowledge to perform your work and learn on the way you are completing your projects, some training is available for employees
Culture difference
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CANovember 16, 2018
When you're new, they treat you like you have an IQ of a toddler. Of course newly hired employees are gonna asked questions over and over even though they right the info down only because they don't wanna mess things up. They are very impatient and they rather talk than work.
Tool Engineer I/MRO Buyer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Haven, INNovember 14, 2018
Programmed CNC machines, Assisted the supervisor in the CNC department. Work on new product development.Used Edgecam, Inventor crib master software. A great place to work with great employees to work with.
A/P Specialist
A/P Clerical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Richland, MINovember 13, 2018
Very good company to work for. Wish I hadn't left for another position. Didn't care for the drive in the winter months.
My Manager was very good at communicating
Worked with very nice people, always felt welcomed
Always learning something new, everyone helped in any way they good for you to be confident in your position

Worked at the front desk to help alleviate people on vacations and breaks, loved it, I got to meet a lot of nice people, Vendors etc
An average workplace environment
ELECTRO MECHANICAL DIVISIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2018
An average workplace environment. Local management talks about the corporate mission, but doesn't always abide by it. They tend to oversale and then apply undo pressure oin the workforce to deliver.
Good place to work.
Finisher, checked product (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KS 66502November 12, 2018
I enjoyed working here. Very relaxed atmosphere. I didn't agree with the way some of the practices, but overall a good place to work. Wasn't trained in other areas of the plant which i think would be a benefit to the company.
The worst place I have ever worked
Quality Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INNovember 12, 2018
The HR Department is horrible, nothing is kept confidential. There is NO loyalty here, if they don't like you, they make up things just to fire you no matter how long you have worked there. There is nothing but petty people, snitches and bullies that work here. The employees that actually do their work are the ones that are singled out and eventually end up losing their jobs.
Poor Management
Lathe Cut Operator Grade 5 (Current Employee) –  Gothenburg, NENovember 11, 2018
The management is always changing. The current manager does not like confrontation and will avoid it at all cost. No one is held accountable for anything except for missing work. Reviews are always late and HR functions are not complete. Schedule is not accurate all the time.
Pros
Great people to work with, great pay, great benefits, Alot of overtime
Cons
Alot of overtime, no advancement, no opportunities to change shifts
Productive people are really helpful
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 11, 2018
It's a great job for a single person a lot of hours 6 days a week. No time for family.... But the company does take care of it's employees benefits are great....
Productive fun place
Techician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 8, 2018
Always had access to tooling kits, food, break areas, and flexible work hours. I was always able to talk and communicate with my team leaders. There were seldom times where I was in need of anything and was not able to get my hands on it.
Great Place To Work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 7, 2018
They have a clean air conditioned facility with a nice break room. It was a low stress environment. There was lots of opportunity for advancement within the company.
Friendly workplace
ENGINEERING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2018
As an intern I was given a mentor and mostly completed the tasks assigned by him. I was the only intern in the department so I did a couple different tasks in addition to the main project I was working on.
Productive place
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richland, MINovember 4, 2018
Good people to work with and all are helpful in problem-solving. Upper management is good. Communication is good between departments. Company treats their employees well.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
position turnover is low
Electrical Test Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2018
See Resume for day to day typical duties.

Most of the typical duty days are thoroughly described in the resume.

Reference will be available upon request.
At Parker Team work was essential.
Furnace Operator (Former Employee) –  New Haven, INNovember 4, 2018
The plant I worked in was very clean and well maintained. Safety training was provided and stressed continuously. Good working conditions and positive atmosphere.
Pros
Quarterly pay raises. Safe working conditions Great benefits
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Good job Great people I like working there
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 2, 2018
I is a good place to work We have a lot of Spanish speaking people I don't speak Spanish so sometimes its hard to comonuate with them they are great people and good workers the most enjoyable part of the job is the work I like it I like to keep busy And I find it easy to do that there
Pros
free coffee
Cons
non procuditive people
Fast paced, hard work
Deluxe assembler (Former Employee) –  Grantsburg, WINovember 2, 2018
I loved my job but it hurt my body. Extremely repetitive and not very ergonomic. Things have changed since I was there but I'm not sure I would want to go back because of repetitive motion injuries that I have not been able to have corrected surgically.
Pros
Good benefits, decent pay
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, very physically demanding
Stepping stone
REAPAIR AND OVERHAUL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTNovember 2, 2018
If you have no experience in the aviation industry this could potentially be a good place to start. Equal opportunity does not exist unless you're a woman. Pay is absolutely horrible. There is almost zero opportunity for advancement and the means to get there are unclear to almost non-existent at best. The way they run their temp agency is incredibly unethical. Do not leave the HR office until everything that Jerry Wallace said is written on paper. Management for the R & O Department will lie to your face and do not have your best interest or the customer's at heart. You will never get a thanks or good job, instead just more assignments with no compensation. Parker has become the job you get so you can comfortably look for another.
Pros
Always work to do
Cons
Horrible management and pay
management prblem
Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 31, 2018
high turn over .since old management retired or moved on it has become hard to deal with .never happy with job done always try to find faults always need more have to hit there numbers
Pros
most people on floor will help each other
Cons
manager and hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker Hannifin. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Parker Hannifin.

Powered by Comparably