Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

Found 1,345 reviews matching the search See all 1,825 reviews
I enjoyed working for Parker for the two years I was there.
Machine Set-up (Former Employee) –  Otsego, MISeptember 24, 2018
While working with Parker I was given opportunity for career advancement and increased wages. I would recommend working for this company. I was part of a lay off at the company, however they were fair about it. I was only there two years and didn’t get laid of until the second round of cuts. They took into consideration my work ethic and not just length of employment before laying me off.
Shop floor (Current Employee) –  Eaton, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Great place to work; family oriented; focused on safety; good benefits; The company is working on empowering and engaging employees. Management does a nice job of recognizing employees.
Pros
Benefits, pay, safety culture
Cons
Downturn every couple years
Poor management
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Slater, MOSeptember 21, 2018
Management listens to one side of the story and bases their decision on that without hearing your side. My job was to handle finished product and supply production lines with raw material. Often times other employees with the same title didn’t complete their work
good place to work
Global Infrastructure Operations Leader (Former Employee) –  Nuevo LeónSeptember 20, 2018
At Parker there is only to avenues for growth, either technical or managerial, for me coming from an acquisition that was not very good, actually that is not the standard in the industry.
Pros
salary, trainning
Cons
top management
Okay
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCSeptember 20, 2018
The company was okay, the management could be better, the shipping and receiving lead could be better, she was the reasons due to so many leaving, the occurrence thing was a bit ridiculous, they weren't as professional as they make their self to be.
Pros
Money and benefits
Cons
The staff
REPAIR AND OVERHAUL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 20, 2018
Good place to work. The people I work with make the time much more enjoyable. Lots of work that never ends. Repairing parts is a never ending job. 4-10 work schedule was very nice but the starting time (4:00) is a bit rough.
fun place to work
Cel-Tech 1 & 3rd shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Richland, MISeptember 20, 2018
good place good people good money. Learned a lot of things. The work place culture was great and Management made sure we were able to participate in different events that included the community.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short brakes
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSSeptember 18, 2018
Fun place to work just didn't get enough hours to make ends meet. Nothing hard about the job you will be well trained. Have its ups and downs like any other factory.
too much asked for
Supervisor/ Lead Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NYSeptember 18, 2018
no i should not be forced by indeed to write comments of a personal nature to fill out the survey. it is onerous and serves only indeed.com. blah blah
Cons
Good people terrible management and communication skills
Assembler\Tester B (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 18, 2018
team mates are awesome, management non-existence, poor communication skills between shifts. Shift different pay not enough, some people pulled their weight while others skate by.
Good work atmosphere
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TXSeptember 17, 2018
The company is okay. A little tough for women. Be able to work 3 to 4 positions and only get paid for one of them. The overall management is an 8 out of 10.
Pros
Overtime sometimes
Cons
Short breaks in hot weather times
Fun place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2018
Easy going environment with great people to work with. They were very "worker" supportive. Gave out gift cards daily and employee programs to win prizes monthly.
Office politics and unethical reporting
Plant Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNSeptember 16, 2018
Typical "we say it, but don't live it" company.
Unethical false reporting of KPIs to corporate office.
Lack of upper management support to manufacturing facilities.
Lack of strategic planning and company vision.
Unethical false communication to customers.
Good place for growth.
Assembler/ Welder/ Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 16, 2018
I don't have an opinion either way. I was a temp, but at the time my mind was clouded by my outside life. I would recommend parker to anyone willing to work.
Pros
Cross training
Cons
no rollover garauntee.
Fast pace environment
Combo Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 16, 2018
Continuous change of day having kept up with logged entries of vechiles after the car was returned from rental. Logged entries inculded tire expected, oil change checking resets, any and repairs or simply expections need for a safe return of the vehicle on the road.
Pros
Helping people, also got to keep gratuity tips
Cons
Short breaks
Dangerous/ Lack of Training
Repair and Overhaul Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 16, 2018
Training was minimal. It was a sink or swim kind of scenario, they keep pushing people through the training without sufficient knowledge and expect them to know how to do things safely.
Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GASeptember 16, 2018
One of the best jobs I have. I love my schedule and the pay scale. I enjoy my coworkers. The management can improve on some thing but for the most part they are helpful and down to earth with its employees.
Pros
Benefits, Schedule, Pay
Cons
Training needs to be improve
Cut throat place to work
Asembly line (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHSeptember 14, 2018
My mother was sexually harassed. So instead of doing anything they fired her and had a meeting about how you shouldn't harass anyone.So i quit and slowly all my friends have been fired as the met there hiring date.
Pros
Decent breaks
Cons
Everyones trying to get you fired
Operations (Former Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 14, 2018
Parker was a great place to work. Good people and strong management team. Enjoyed working at Parker and would definitely recommend it to a friend. Great company.
fun and productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 13, 2018
they do lots of fun stuff for employees. They also do things for our health. we also get free lunches when we meet our quota. i like that once a week they have the farmers market come and set up their stuff to sale for the employee during our lunch time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks....only 10 mins

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker Hannifin. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

49out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Parker Hannifin.

Powered by Comparably