Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

Found 1,655 reviews matching the search See all 2,197 reviews
productivity and fun place to work
Filter Assembler (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJune 24, 2019
great place. but needs more benefits. employees worked together to help each other. managers were great in listening to employees needs and helping them.
Strict corporate structure with micro management tendacies
Global Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2019
Was rolled into Parker through acquisition and was promoted to business team leader for the division after which I was promoted to group level to eventually being promoted to corporate level for business development for Oil and gas
Good place to work.
Hydraulic Pump Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 23, 2019
Overall good place to work. Weird shift hrs and not very flexible on hrs. But good compensation for a michigan job. Very easy and laid back. Come in do your job go home atmosphere.
Great atmosphere with great coworkers
Inside Sales / Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2019
I enjoyed working here. Was sad to go but it was my time and contract was over. I learned to grow my sales skills in the oil and gas field also teaching me about accounts receivables duties and job functions
Integrity
Senior Inspector (Former Employee) –  RNI Fort Worth TexasJune 22, 2019
Management wanted to cut corners in the inspection process. When I refused they sent me home to "think" about wanting to be a Parker employee. After 3.5 years of loyal service, I was forced to give my resignation. I could not do as they asked and turn my head in the inspection process..
Benefits
Cons
Bully Management.
Good company
Software Engineer, Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Washington, MOJune 21, 2019
Great company to work for with an energetic team of people. I had a great deal of fun and learning experience with the rest of the team. It is also very organized.
Productive place to work
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 21, 2019
Good place to work, but hot environment.There are many heated mold machines running at once which makes the building very hot. Employees are provided cold Gatorade by the company to help deL with the he heat Excellent pay and benefits make dealing with the heat more bearable.I would have never left the company if it was not a company lay-off that I was in.
Worse place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEJune 20, 2019
People bully you and nothing happens. Life happens and you get in trouble. They say they care about the safety of people but they don't. They lie to you when you have your interview with them
Cons
Short breaks, management doesn't care about their employees
Really bad. Management doesn't care. Work you to.death.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Baldwin filtersJune 20, 2019
They work you to death I didn't receive a weekend off for a whole year I also worked 58 hrs about every week for a year and a half in Kearney Nebraska
Good quiet work environment
janitor (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 20, 2019
The communication is not up to par a lot of missing dialog not enough English speaking individuals in the work place a lot of translators needed to communicate certain job requests
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No room for advancement
poor management
Forklift Operator and Skilled Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, MSJune 20, 2019
poor management had a lot of conflicting views, unsafe workplace no supervision no proper training no standards, not a clean working environment. very discouraging place.
Great company to work for
Operations Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 19, 2019
I grew my career here and learned a lot while an employee. Unfortunately, they moved to Mexico and I could not relocate my family. I probably would have stayed if the company hadn't moved.
Very good operation
Manufacturing Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJune 17, 2019
They run a good operation at the Aerospace facility. Good policies and putting efforts in to upgrade their support! Very interesting and a large variety of processes. Many good people in production.
Mixed Bag - Overall Quite Good
HR Representative, Sr. (Former Employee) –  Multiple LocationsJune 14, 2019
Working at Parker Hannifin provided an opportunity to learn and grow, as you were able to get involved in many projects that touched all aspects of the business. Compensation & benefits were more than adequate. Overachieving generally lends itself to being expected to do more and/or receiving more work, which can lead to long nights/weeks, Saturday/Sunday work, etc., but these things are not necessary if you have no desire to continue to move up within the organization - Can be a 40-45 hour a week job if your happy with your 2-3% increase each year.

My managers were FANTASTIC, which I do know I was very lucky to have during my time with Parker across many locations.
The Whole Company
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Mason, MIJune 13, 2019
The Place was very lonely and depressing. You had no one to talk to you, it was always loud and the workers were okay but needed improvement. When it came to training it was very poor everybody acting like they did not want to help me or would get frustrated when it came to helping me. The team leader would always told me to go slow and the other worker or guy would always have something to say when it came to my part numbers being low. They need a lot of improvement when it comes to training new people coming into there company because if not your going to lose a lot of good people. I wish the company the best of luck!!
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Short Breaks, Nobody Helping You, Not Being Understanding
Great Place to work until new management took over
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Wickliffe, OHJune 12, 2019
Was a great place to work with many incentives, however, new CEO came in and cuts were made all over the place, many employees were let go and workloads were drastically increased. Many incentives such as in office massages and assistance with acupuncture and massages, health incentives were removed.
Pros
Rona, Great Co-workers
Cons
Workload, Management
Great company!
Press Operator/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Syracuse indianaJune 12, 2019
Parker was a very good place to be employeed at,there were very good benefits,they seemed to care about the employees by doing carry ins for employee appreciation! They could change the breaks i think that would be a good idea also they need music. Parker is very laid back easy going job just laying peices of rubber on a hot mold and pressing a button. I learned about things that could be wrong with the press causing to make bad product. The managment there seemed very caring about the employees. The hardest part about the jobs there is working over the molds that are at least 350° and being very hot in the building. The most enjoyable part about the job most the time i got to work in the area with air condtioning!
laid back fun work place
Molder (Former Employee) –  Marion, NYJune 11, 2019
A normal day of work is repetitive and a bit tiring but the people are good and the environment is laid back and friendly. i learned a good deal about safety in the workplace and how to find better ways of doing the work to reduce risk. the hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting required but that has been reduced greatly since i started and was easily cut in half before i left.
Pros
casual environment, easy to understand, good benefits
Cons
strains the body, repetitive, hard to advance
It’s ok but management is difficult to work with
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Richland, MIJune 10, 2019
The people are nice to work with. It’s not a hard job it’s a lot of Repetitious work . They offer a lot of overtime they mandate us often. But overall it nice
Contract workers treated like outsiders
Senior Machinist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 8, 2019
Hired as contract machinist, not a good environment for getting hired on permanently. Never give you a straight answer on any questions you may have, and after working there for almost 2 years you never seem to be part of the company workforce.
Pros
Some overtime to compinsate for NO benefits
Cons
Contract position, No chance for getting hired on. Neputisim

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker Hannifin. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Parker Hannifin.

Powered by Comparably