Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 923 reviews matching the search See all 1,259 reviews
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  Morton, ILMay 23, 2018
Freelance work for this company was amazing opportunity to build up my skills. They allowed me to grow with their company. They were fast on getting back to me if I needed to resend something or feedback.
Service associate (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, TNMay 21, 2018
Run orders according to schedule. I learned how to manage time better. I was in direct contact with management and they try to assist you in any way they can. They had me setting up machines and instructing people how and when to do their jobs. The people I worked with was the most enjoyable part of being at Parker.
Decent place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Morton, ILMay 21, 2018
Training is a little lacking but job is pretty good. Some of the long time employees are stand-offish toward new employees and aren't very patient about learning curve.
Pros
Opportunity for incentive bonuses
Cons
Expected to perform job at top level from onset of employment
Staff
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 19, 2018
Managers micromanage every aspect of your job and expect 24/7 availability of even the lowest level employees.........................................
great job
Presser (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMay 16, 2018
I learned a lot on this job.I was a presser. Would still work for them if i wasn't laid off. Not a lot of benefits but still a great company. Had a wonderful supervisor.
Great company to start a career
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 16, 2018
As this job may be stressful at tiimes, it is a very great company to work for. Its fast paced, and you will be able to get overtime. I ran the materials department by myself and became a backup lead 3 months after I started.
It was a good place to work.
Incoming Quality Tech Calibration Tech (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAMay 16, 2018
Haverhill is a place filled with long term employee's that whine and complain about everything. The new employee's are fresh out of college and have no clue on how the working world revolves
The run to HR over everything. This place is a pit summer time it's more then 100° in the building. Good luck if you decide to take a job in Haverhill.
Pros
The boss is lazy. Management only care about the bottom line
Cons
The boss is lazy. The supply quality engineer will stab you in the back
nice place to work
Machinist Operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 15, 2018
good company to work for got to operate machines
got some valuable experience editing
programs, supervior was good great team member making sure that your parts came out good enjoyed going to work there
Pros
was a rona pay
Cons
short breaks
Large corporation with a small company impression.
PLANT QUALITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 14, 2018
Great company culture, invest time and money in employee’s growth. Many opportunities to grow and increases knowledge Parker’s products and as a quality professional.
lots of overtime if wanted
Machinist B (Former Employee) –  Harrisville, UTMay 14, 2018
Could work 14 hours a day if wanted.
had decent hot food/cafeteria.
advancement in company hard to never. Had to really know department lead for consideration.
good place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grantsburg, WIMay 14, 2018
the job and the people are great, but the management likes to micromanage, and if you go along, you don't get along. the benefits are great, but not worth the headache
Easy to learn
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 11, 2018
Job was not challenging just had a hard time with advancement. The management was good and the workflow was distributed evenly. I enjoyed working here.
overworked
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 11, 2018
No time for family, mandatory over time thru the week and always mandatory Saturdays.Company has pretty decent benefits, vision, medical, dental, 401k, and can invest in stock.
Pros
pay is decent
Cons
no time for family
Interesting
IT technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, IAMay 11, 2018
I loved the plant I worked at and the position was very neeed. Was disliked by corporate manager who was severely out of touch, let go due to cut backs for position to be re-opened 1.5 years later. Didn't even apply had 0 interest in working in that corporate environment. Loved my direct manager and my plant manager everyone above that was a typical corporate villian!
poor management company moving to Illinois
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 11, 2018
Very poor management. A lot of mandatory overtime because management doesn't know how to plan anything around there. Not much opportunity for advancement. Never know where you are going to be working at which may be good for some people who like to move around. Company is moving Illinois. All the plants seems to slowly be shutting down and moving production to Mexico.
Pros
Get rewarded for turning in ideas to improve production, and rewarded for safety.
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Good workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSMay 10, 2018
It was a good place to work at. I enjoyed working there it was not stressful and I met new people there. Very fast paced. I would recommend dis job to others.
ok place to work
Shipping Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 10, 2018
Lots of change over from snap-tite not a people friendly management team. Its a ok job for Erie not a lot of options that pay well in Erie. I would go back and work here if i had the chance.
Good wages and good people
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Eaton, OHMay 10, 2018
Worked there for a number of years and liked it. The managers and staff are really kind and try to make it a great place. It is rather difficult to move upwards though.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Moved around frequently
Pays well for a summer temporary job
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Albion, INMay 8, 2018
I got this job over the summer before starting college and it paid well. Not recommended in the summer if sensitive to heat. Decent work environment, friendly people.
Very unorganized culture
UPS line packer (Former Employee) –  Waterville, OHMay 8, 2018
A typical day at consisted of pulling orders based off ship-sets. The ship-sets were prioritized by deadline times. There were 5 deadlines on 2nd shift. I learned additional management skills with the company after advancement. The culture is extremely poor most employees have been there for 8+ years and do not like to train new people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the negativity from veteran employees. Management is extremely inconsistent 5 supervisors in 5 years most only staying 6 months.
benefits
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker Hannifin. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight