Parking Concepts Inc Employee Reviews

It was a learning experience
PARKING CONCEPTS INC. SERVICES CLERK/ CASHIER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2018
Typical day at work revolved around helping management sort documents. The job gave a lot of stability by allowing you to be yourself. The job itself was very lax for the most part.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
rain would get you
Not a happy place
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 16, 2018
This place don t care about there drivers, I will never work for this place again it was so stressful. And no team work at all . The supervisor wasn't fair at all very careless with everything that had to do with the drivers..i hope this help to improve this place . The good thing is the drivers are very hard working and loyal to there job..i got injured at this place for over Woking my back strapping wheelchairs I complain about it and nobody care about it I'm still trying to recover.
Nothing to say
Attendant (Employee) (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel Regional Park, CAApril 13, 2018
Site Management was deplorable. No decent chair and the bathroom was a block and 1/2 from the shack. The shack was only big enough for one person but two people were sometimes scheduled. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.

Management would not change my schedule so that I could have two days off in a row. Don't know why. They just stalled me everytime I asked, so I quit.
small company
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92618March 7, 2018
Great place work, they care about you as person. As a Facility Manager I set my own schedule. Upper management always treated you fairly and valued your opinion. You never get the idea that you are less then any body else.
support
REGIONAL MANGER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 28, 2018
working for parking concepts was like working for a family. I enjoyed going to work everyday and loved the people I worked for and who worked for me. The only problem I had was not having enough budget to hire more support in the field, so we could do our jobs better and not be under staffed.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
not enough budget for field support
Collaborative work
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Great company to work with
Great employees
Patient customers
Well -oriented crew
Motivated crew members
Fun environment
Had a lots of fun , driving various vehicles
Okay to have a regular paycheck
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Little to no management support. I was working at one of two locations they had in Riverside which company is based out of Orange County. They received daily "End Of Day" paperwork but when received any kind of employee requests, those forms were always "lost". Supplies where never resupplied. Employees had to pay out of pocket to resupply any tools needed to do job correctly.
Best job of my life
Parking Cashier & Accounting Aide (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAFebruary 7, 2018
I worked as a garage attendant. We were allowed to do anything we wanted, so long as we gave customers our full attention when they left the garages. Shifts were either evening timed for local plays, which included a two hour paid lunch while we waited for the show to end and then emptying the garage, or providing lunches to four different garage locations, which involved sitting in a booth, and doing what ever until a customer arrived.
Pros
Free use of time.
Good place
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 15, 2018
They are very flexible and easy to work around your schedule that you may need. Overtime is approved sometimes. Make sure you are fully alert so you don’t get in an accident.
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CADecember 17, 2017
some days busy, some days slow, I learned to operate the register box, be more professional, the management was good, flexible, and very professional.
Quick paced
Cashier/Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 17, 2017
Get there count drawer , log on computer, start day. How to count tickets , cash drawer, run booth, etc. Management came once in awhile. Divers. Making sure drawer balanced.
Pros
no boss
Cons
no benefits, no 401k, no sick pay
Good team work
Greeter/Valet (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXNovember 1, 2017
There is a good team work especially during peak periods. We work under pressure most Wednesdays and Thursday, Most guests return back from their trip to spend the weekend with their respective families so always work together with good team work to make sure we satisfy all our customers.
Poor managenent, cheap company
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2017
This is the worst company I ever work for. Poor management, cheap company, bad work conditions.

They don't care about employees. They just want to get contracts. Poor company in all senses. Stay away from this company. Try somewhere else!
Pros
Paid is fair.
Cons
Poor management, no restroom in some areas, no breakrooms, crazy schedule.
Need for them to treat equal opportunity in any race, no favoritism
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CA 90210October 4, 2017
Working to a Parking Company is a fast paced you have to be alert, attentive, courteous under stress . Management should treat all employees fairly no matter what their race. Treated with respect and dignity.
Pros
Tips and wages increase
Cons
stressful when rush hour when short handed employees
the job was great, but the new reganal manager was not
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 30, 2017
the people and the position was perfect for me, multi unit management gave me a good challenge, but also gave me the free time away from a desk. the staff was very down to earth and friendly. working with the public was also very pleasant.
Pros
great work atmosphier, and a chalanging position
Cons
new area manager made the job unberable
Good for extra cash
Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 18, 2017
It's a good place to pick up extra cash if you need a side job.
Willing to work with your schedule.
Working the smaller parks can be nice and enjoyable
ok
Parking Structure Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2017
this place was ok. management treats their employees according to how they feel about the contracted company that you work for, not based on your performance. if pci is pleased with the company and the contract then they will treat the employees well. The owner Mr. Barnett was great and very understanding and easy to talk to, the management teams however were the very opposite. My experience was a long time ago, so hopefully they have made some changes.
Great college job, or first job for someone joining the work force.
Park Representative (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 7, 2017
Overall a very chill job, You make connections with great people and also a great position for college, doing your homework and getting paid at the same time.

You will learn a lot of things just by talking with the rangers and the maintenance crews.
Pros
Great college job, or first job in general for people just joining the work force.
Cons
Not enough hours, no benefits, low incentive to do more
Good jobs for students
Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAApril 12, 2017
When I worked there my manager was Artesian and he was awesome! He worked with ur schedule, made sure his employees were happy and satisfied. No one ever complained about the manager but sometimes they complained about the supervisors. Employees are great too, a little drama here and there but nothing crazy. Depending on the park, the customers are awesome as well, if u work long enough at a park and they get to know u, they'll bring u food and some other stuff.
Pros
Good for students, you get paid to sit there
Cons
Some supervisors, some customers, you get bored
Parking Concept
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 5, 2017
Working with Parking Concept Medical Center Garage is a great experience. It is an independent working environment. You are reliable to take care of customer satisfaction and the maintenance of the garage.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
no benefits