Parks Motor Group Employee Reviews

Productive and great experience
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLJanuary 8, 2019
An amazing company to work with and always believed I'm me, that for me is amazing. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone, unfortunately I had to leave since I had to relocate to Massachusetts.
Motor Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester (Current Employee) –  Motor Vehicle TechnicianApril 10, 2018
Good management team
Good culture
I have enjoyed my time here, good benefits & would recommend this company to others.
Competitive pay.
unfulfilled promises
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLNovember 23, 2016
They will spend a lot of time telling you what a great place they are to work and how much they care about the people who work for them.
When in truth the management threats people with little respect and has no regard for there time. Having the worst schedule I have ever seen in the auto business. And flat out refused to pay salary that was owed from a prior pay period.
Despite repeated attempts to resolve the issue I was run around for weeks only to be told they would not be paying the salary owed.
Health insurance is on the expensive side and the pay plan limits earning potential.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Only Work Here If You Need a Quick Job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 23, 2016
I worked at this Ford location for almost half a year. I would suggest no one works here unless they need a quick job or are interested in being a car salesman and use this as a starting point, before switching to a competitor dealership.

You're told you receive a $2,000 salary when you start out. But they don't tell you about an additional $150-$200 of expenses being taken out of your check until you've already started.

Management lies all of the time. They continue to say on their job postings they're having a record sales year, but will tell you in the sales meetings it's one of their worst. In the interview process, the managers will say they having salesmen making over 100k a year, which according to all of the employees is also a lie.

The company's top producers always complain about working there and how they can't wait to leave.

Their top producers don't make as much as other similar dealerships. Training is garbage. You'll be sitting on a computer taking tests on things you'll forget almost instantly. When you finally make it to the sales floor, management will rarely train you and will leave that to your competition. The sales members who trained me even said they didn't do a good job on purpose, because I was their competition. And I can't really blame them.

Also, the hours are ridiculous. On average you'll be working 60-65 hours a week, without extra pay because you are on salary. I was sent on many 8-9 hour trips out of state just 3 or 4 hours before I was supposed to get off. They don't value your time at all. So if you're fine with making $1600
  more... a month after taxes for that many hours a week, good luck.