Parkway Corporation Employee Reviews

My first job after decades at a self-employed person. It has been a very good and an excellent experience.
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  City of Philadelphia, PAMarch 22, 2018
In less than two years of working at Parkway I have walked for almost 2000+ miles to change my body and mind for the better. On a daily basis I provide an unbelievable level of experience to my customers and their guests. Their satisfaction has been the driving force for my daily effort to improve my level of service and my communication skills.
Great Working Place To Be
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2017
Good company to work with. The management and associates help you succeed in every possible way. At Parkway corp there is a chance for learning and a chance to grow in your career with this company.
Pros
Free Lunch on every orientation
uniquely decent
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 12, 2017
respectful coworkers, caring management, an elusive work environment and career development opportunities with very specific qualifications and the culture of promoting from within
Pros
timeliness, guarenteed customer service
Cons
lenient and unpredictable.
Parkway Corporation
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2017
I enjoyed my position at Parkway because I was very busy, and each day I had the opportunity to learn something new. In my five (5)years working at Parkway I learned a lot about Property Management, Construction, and the Parking Industry.

The most enjoyable part of my job was resolving issues. I thoroughly enjoyed working on a project with multiple moving parts and bring is to a conclusion successfully.

The hardest part of the job was trying to be successful in such a non-synergistic environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. It was a place you looked forward to coming too.
Pros
The office environment is very comfortable, the people are friendly, you will learn a lot
Cons
Parkway is very resistant to change, does not foster an environment that is comfortable to speak up.
A very family oriented enviroment
AIRPORT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2017
Parkway is a great company to work for, very family oriented. Parkway is very multicultural and allows you to grow within the company. I enjoy meeting new people and learning what they do within the company.
calm and productive
Taxi Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2017
a typical day at work
management is good
I met a lot of really great people
the most enjoy part is the environment
the workplace culture is diverse and friendly
Great environment with strong Corporate Culture
City Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 8, 2017
Parkway is fantastic to work for. The executive team is truly interested in the development of the company staff. Extremely supportive on multiple levels.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Cautious sometimes to a fault.
Cashering
Cashier/Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 4, 2016
Having to park cars and helping customers locate their cars when it is time for they to drive home.Sometimes,i have to help in jumping customers cars and changing their tires
Poor employee relation
Operational Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 13, 2015
Parkway corporation is a real estate development company that owns several parking businesses as well. The company manages the public information and ground transportation services at the Philadelphia International Airport. Not a place for career path. Generally performing routine jobs with little or no motivation.
Fun experience
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 21, 2014
Working in the Public Information department was very fun as we are always there to assist Passengers and provide them the best information possible in other to make them feel at ease as they travelled. On a daily basis I checked employees, provide supplies base on request and prepare weekly schedules.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Na
Fun Job
Taxi Dispatcher at 30th Street Station (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2014
Set-Up Ticket Stations
Dispatched taxi drivers
Coordinated driver shifts
Finalized ticket stations at end of the shift
Fun Working Place
Cashier/Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 28, 2013
Parking facility is always busy everyday as early as 7am,it involves team work to control inflow of traffic in the lot.The hardest part of the job is when there is an event or occasion around the facility,it is usually crazy.The most enjoyable part of the job is when customers tip you to show their appreciation for taking care of their car.
Cons
Healthcare
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2013
Great place to work, management was good. Working with other managers was great also.
Pros
pay
Tuition reinbursement very low, also pay scale is low
Account Recieveable specialist (Former Employee) –  Broad Street, PhiladelphiaFebruary 12, 2012
A very good company to work for, if you are not taking into consideration pay scale and tuition reinbursement.
Pros
promotes within
Cons
tuition reinbursement program is not satisfactory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkway Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2