Parkwell

Working at Parkwell: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Productive and Fun

I love working here. I feel more like family then just an employee. They truly care and appreciate you. You can excel here and fast just depends all on You!

Great company and amazing culture!

Parkwell is an employee first company. Where management truly cares and wants to see you succeed and continue your growth. Check out their website www.goparkwell.com to see the company's values, they truly stand by them. Competitive pay and great benefits.

Parkwell insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Awesome valet company with management that listens

Definitely a physical job, lots of running for cars. Good tips. Get to meet interesting people.Management is flexible and willing to work with you.Great camaraderie.Low stress.

Pros

Tips, Incentives for covering shifts

great company, great people.

A fun company to work for! The entire company is made up of great people who love what they do and when you become part of the team you really feel like part of the Parkwell family. A lot experience between everyone about parking so lots of resources available to learn and advance.

Pros

healthcare benefits

Cons

A young, fast growing company with a focus on taking care of their employees.

My experience at Parkwell has been great. Parkwell has a strong focus on culture, work/life balance, and employee development. Parkwell strives to do right by their employees and their clients. If you are looking to advance your career it is a great company to work for as it is very fast growing.

Pros

Advancement opportunities, supportive management, fun work environment, good benefits

Cons

You have to be flexible as the company grows

Great Place to work with a great culture.

Parkwell has been an absolutely amazing company to work for. They are truly one of the very few companies I have worked for that genuinely seems to care more about their people than they do about P&L. From top to bottom, CEO to entry level, every employee is valued and supported not only in work, but personally as well and whether your goal is to move up within the company or to simply grow as a person and as a professional, Parkwell can help you achieve your goals and meet some great people along the way.

Supportive Work Community

A typical day at work is surrounded by support and genuine people. The culture is diverse, Parkwell is organized, and a non-stressful work environment.

Pros

Peaceful Work Environment

Fun Environment, Great People and Great Culture

Parkwell is the best place I have ever worked. We work really hard and are constantly on the move. Even still, we manage to have fun and I genuinely enjoy the people I work with.

Awesome mission and culture, fun company to work for.

Been a great experience working with this small but fast-growing company. The people are really great, and they make this business and industry fun. There are lots of opportunities as we continue to grow.

Pros

The team, the values and culture, the diversity of projects

Cons

Fast pace can sometimes be challenging

Excellent company with runway for growth

I have been impressed with my experience with Parkwell from my first day forward. I am incredibly happy to have joined the team. My impression of the company is that it is well organized, coordinated, with a keen attention to detail and community relations. Vision for the future although providing solutions relevant to what is needed now. Best company I have ever worked for by far.

Fun workplace

Here I learn how to be good worker, work like family helping each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is cleaning up the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkwell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Parkwell in popular locations

• Parkwell