Parsons House on Eagle Run Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 21 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Omaha's premier Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care facility...
Omaha's premier Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care facility
You’re seeing all 2 jobs at Parsons House on Eagle Run because we can’t find any available jobs at Parsons House on Eagle Run close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 384 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 17 questions about working at Parsons House on Eagle Run. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Parsons House on Eagle Run employees.
Insights from 10 Indeed users who have interviewed with Parsons House on Eagle Run within the last 5 years.
About my experience and problem solving skills and gave me all the history behind parsons house and a tour
About my experience and proble...
Asked about my experience with memory care and activities, asked me to come up with 4 activities that I'd like to do with residents. Asked how I would react if a resident didn't want to do an activity, etc.
Asked about my experience with...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.