PartnerMD Employee Reviews

Team
Patient Service Representative (PSR) (Former Employee) –  Lansdowne, VAMarch 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for PartnerMd, everyone was very welcoming and team players. Very helpful and willing to give helping hands. I learned a lot and gained experience in this field. Unfortunately the company got bought by another company and I will be seeking a new job.
N/a
Project Support (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 11, 2017
This was a temporary assignment so I don't have much to offer. There was no one typical day. I learned more about how individuals liked things done. The manager that I worked for was great! The culture here was very unique. The hardest part of the job was learning how to read people. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting a positive feeling after doing a hard days work.
Concierge medical practice, taking healthcare back to how is use to be
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDMay 11, 2016
This company has wonderful core values that would make anyone who truly cares about getting people well would love to be a part of. People think I can't afford this, but what you get is far better than any money you save. You finally leave a doctors office feeling that you got the answers to your questions and you have a doctor who is on your side wanting to get you to the goals you have set for yourself. The hardest part of this job is losing ones in death to illnesses that are incurable. A typical day at work is generally light we see on average 8 patients per day, there are multiple phone calls to answer and return throughout the day. Usually it is a fun environment to be in. Management has to be the best by far, if you have family problems or issues that come up they don't say deal with that on your own time they are very with the fact that people have lives outside of the job and are willing to help you deal with whatever it is.
Pros
rep lunches, management, the providers
Cons
Demanding patients, can be mentally draining sometimes due to certain patients
Very busy entrepreneurial company
Systems Architect (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 19, 2015
Fun place to work if you thrive on challenge. You must be very flexible as it is often required that you wear many hats and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
Great place to work!
Regional Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2015
I truly enjoyed working at PartnerMD! Great people that know how to work hard and have fun. They have a great amount of integrity and practice what they preach.

As a Regional Director I had the opportunity to research, meet and contract with physicians interested in working as employees for a concierge medical practice. Based on my physician contacts I was able to get a Richmond, VA based company established in the Pacific Northwest.

The hardest part of the job was having most of the resources in Richmond.

The best part of the job was the freedom build what PartnerMD was looking for using my own blueprint with their guidance.
Pros
Flexibility, upper managements solid, clear direction
Cons
Company resources mainly in Richmond, Va