Partners Capital Group Employee Reviews

Stay away!!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 3, 2018
This company is ran by a self centered egotistical person. He's rude and all he is concerned about is that you line his pockets. Some how they manage to get all negative reviews removed from this site. I recommend you check out the complaints on BBB site. The employees are constantly talking amongst themselves and how the owner is such a horrible person. They warn new emoyees. Stay far away! Check back in a few days and this review will be gone.
Pros
The emoyees are nice
Cons
The owner
December 30, 2018

PCG is one of the largest privately held finance companies in the US. With 15 years TIB and over 22,000 leases and loans funded, we hire the best and give them the tools to succeed. We try to hire winners, overachievers and reps willing to invest in their careers.

December 14, 2018

It has been over a week and the review is not gone.. If you dislike someone, that is fine but this is a place to review companies not individuals.

Opportunity for Growth
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 14, 2018
Partners Capital provides you with the opportunity to build your own business within the company. Building strong relationships with equipment vendors can yield very good results in monthly commission.
Hard core outbound sales job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTSeptember 30, 2018
B2B financial sales job. If you are good at sales and money motivated this is a pretty good job. However, their for being an outbound sales job there isn't much of a structure, or support system within the company. There also was really no incentives to work hard except for more money.
Pros
Pretty good pay if you are good at selling
Cons
No fun incentives to selling or working harder.
October 28, 2018

This person was hired to sell to B2B, in their job description it clearly outlines what is expected to succeed in sales. The compensation is a large base salary plus a large commission. This is a sales job, the harder and smarter y ou work the more money you will make.

awesome entry level program for you to learn the business. fast paced
Vendor Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 25, 2018
It was a new career move for me. It was very hard at first, but I had great managers that taught me things i'll never forget. You get out of it as much as you put in.
Pros
Great managers and good pay. you get what you put in.
Cons
must make your quota
Recommendations
Customer Service and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 13, 2018
I would not recommend working for Partner’s Capital Group. I was in their Customer Service and Collections Department and I never had a chance to experience collections. Only focused on Customer Service mostly. Culture is not good. Hardest part of the job to make sure your saying the right words. The only thing i liked was the hours
October 28, 2018

Gregory Geldbach was hired in our customer service department. His job description was to make sure all our customers have a great experience working with our company which involves "saying the right words".

Fantastic Company, Fantastic Industry, Fantastic Leadership
VP of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 18, 2018
I've been in the equipment leasing industry for 10 years and started working for Partners Capital 6 months ago. They are the best company I've ever worked for. Great leadership, training and I can get a deal approved in one hour and funded the same day. My rates are the most competitive and I can get customers approved up to $500k in one day, not tax returns or bank statements, Amazing.
Pros
Direct Lender
Cons
Not open on weekends
Great and dynamic workplace.
National sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 16, 2017
Great company to work for, management is great, and a great place to be. Will surely encourage my friends to join if they're looking for a dynamic growing company.
Great Opportunities, Great Co-Workers and Great Management
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 28, 2017
The opportunities as a sales rep at Partners Capital provide a competitive base salary while you are building up your sales pipeline. They also offer a great commission split and 50% share of the residual commissions. Management is supportive with an "open door" policy and provide decades of industry experience.
Pros
Comfort of a base pay with a very competitive commission structure, amazing benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Fast growing company where the sales force sometimes grows faster than the support staff
Customer Service Rock Stars
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 15, 2017
Partners Capital is the best company I’ve ever worked for. After 10 years. Great office, great people, super friendly and supportive environment. Salary, benefits and work schedules are the best. I doubled my income within 3 years from my previous employer
Pros
Company, Industry, Professionalism
Cons
401K on 20% match
LA office rocks
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 11, 2017
I've worked for two large banks and a pretty large leasing company in the past. I just applied, interviewed, met with several key corp officers and was offered the job which I took immediately. Partners Capital pays a large base salary, offers medical and 401k benefits and commissions up to 50%. I can get deals approved and funded all in one day at rates 2% to 3% lower that the competition.
Pros
Great office, large base salary, benefits and huge commissions
Cons
Need a free gym membership
Credit department is the best in the industry
Credit Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Santa AnaMay 4, 2017
I have been in the mortgage industry for 10 years. Always looking for a job everytime rate move and everytime my employer quits. I have been at Partners for a year and I could not be happier and safwer in a job with great pay and advancement. My boss is amazing and the other credit and funders are like family
Pros
Wish we had free lunch like Google but we do have free snacks, fruit and other stuff in the kitchen
Decent opportunity with minimal growth
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 26, 2017
Very poor operations and funding process. No marketing and healthcare is minimal. The environment is stale and the company is declining not advancing.
October 28, 2018

Business is up another 45%. September 2018 was our best month yet. Check out our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google to view our marketing departments amazing work.

April 27, 2017

March 2017 was our best month in 17 years. January 2017 was our 2nd best month ever! Check out our Facebook which shows our success.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Partners-Capital-Group-152852741450070/

We have a full-time marketing department, 20% matching 401K and full medical insurance for our 100+ employees.

Partners is one of the largest independent finance companies in America.

This review is 100% inaccurate

September 19, 2017

Our business is up 108% from last year. Last month was our best month ever!We have opened an Los Angeles office and a Washington office. This year we have hired fourteen (14) new employees in operations and another thirty two (32) sales reps. We now have two (2) fulltime marketing employees and still offer medical, dental and 20% matching 401K

Best finance company in America AAA
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 20, 2017
I have worked for Partners Capital for over 15 years. I left once 5 years ago to work for the competitor and gas given a $25,000 signing bonus. What a mistake. I lost that much business in the first quarter and came back begging for my job. The owner is hands on, the senior management is alway there to help.
Pros
Great management, owner, support team
Cons
Commute is a little long
Great company, family and friends
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 26, 2017
I have worked for a few lenders and banks in the past. Partners Capital is the best. Greatest support, marketing, leads, underwriting and low rates. Really makes my job easy with such great support.
Pros
Low rates, $250 app only, quick answers
Cons
Would like video conferencing
Climbing the latter
Senior Funder (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I started with Partners as a receptionist, loved it. I felt like I ran the entire office, people were great to work with and respected me. I was promoted within 6 months to documentation with a great raise and more responsibilities. 6 months later I was promoted to funding with another raise, bonus' for every funding and tons of great people to work with. Training and support is the best
Pros
Advancement, pay and work environment
Cons
Wish I could have been hired as a funder at the beginning
Very good company
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I moved to CA from Chicago and was recruited to Partners Capital to help in their accounting department. The CFO I worked with was very hands on, taught me more in one year than I learned getting my masters degree. Great company, treats their employees like owners, room the advance and your opinions are heard and taken seriously,
Pros
Great company culture, management listens
Cons
401K match is only up to $5k
Great training and support
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I graduated in June and took a job with Avis, great training and good on my resume. Thank god I left and found Partners. Almost every employee have been with this company over 10 years. They pay well, advance their talent and give you support to win.
Pros
Pay, benefits, group outings
Cons
Would like a bigger base salary too start
Well ran company
VP of Technology (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I worked for Partners for 10 years in the billing dept and have recently retired. Management is the best, the entire company is happy and well organized. All departments work together, respect each other and have a great family bond
Pros
Great pay, 401K, medical benefits
Cons
I retired haha
Professionals
Senior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I have been an underwriter in the mortgage industry for years and have also worked at other leasing companies. The training, support and teamwork at Partners is the best. We have a cool wheel all operations people get to spin each week to win prizes like free car wash and movie tickets. We can bonus' for every approval.
Pros
Great office, cash bonus' weekly
Cons
Traffic is not the best
Fast-Paced and creative work environment
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 4, 2017
It's a great and exciting place to work. The Directors are helpful every step of the way as well as the other representatives. Creativity is highly encouraged there for people to succeed. Every day they have a segment called "Power Hour" which everyone buckles down and get their work done. Also you get to travel around the state meeting vendors to promote their sales, as well as going to trade shows to support the vendors you work with.
Pros
Minimal supervision, hour long breaks, commission bonuses, fast progression
Cons
1-week training course, slow computers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners Capital Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4